FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grrrrr!!! Housemate is a nightmare!

Grrrrr!!! Housemate is a nightmare!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m the whole our housemates are lovely people, we all get along (not like it used to be) but there is this one guy who every weekend gets wasted on booze and etc and just talks bollocks to us, owes hundreds of pounds in rent (isn’t our problem of course but he gives us the money to give to the landlady as he is too scared of her) so bangs on about that for what seems like hours, comes in our room really late (we don’t like to lock the door when the kids are here in case we have an emergency) and he stinks the house out with his ‘herb smell’.

We’ve complained to the landlady but tonight he really pissed me off, we’re xooking the lamb for tomorrow’s dinner as we thought we would do it now and not take up too much time in the kitchen tomorrow being shared, he’s taken it out of the oven twice, barged in our room twice and then I was on my own with him and he made me feel so uncomfortable, he put his arm round me and tried to kiss me (I think lol), I’ve told Ads I don’t want to be alone with him now. He does it to the other girl that lives here too, goes in her room and stole her rabbit (real one lol) and started being suggestive to her.

Fucking pissing me off big time!!

Geeky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look for somewhere else to live.

It doesn't sound safe.

"Look for somewhere else to live.

It doesn't sound safe."

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longer

It doesn't sound safe.

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longer"

can I get his room?

It doesn't sound safe.

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longercan I get his room? "

Hehe, he’s in our old room and all I can say is I’m sorry to the people that is now our room downstairs, you can hear every single thing... no wonder they had a baby about nine months after Ads and I got together!!

If a bisexual lady would like to rent it that’d be ideal!!

It doesn't sound safe.

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longercan I get his room?

Hehe, he’s in our old room and all I can say is I’m sorry to the people that is now our room downstairs, you can hear every single thing... no wonder they had a baby about nine months after Ads and I got together!! "

what listening to you two trying to break the bed omg how much is rent ......wheres my piggy bank when I need it

It doesn't sound safe.

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longercan I get his room?

Hehe, he’s in our old room and all I can say is I’m sorry to the people that is now our room downstairs, you can hear every single thing... no wonder they had a baby about nine months after Ads and I got together!! what listening to you two trying to break the bed omg how much is rent ......wheres my piggy bank when I need it "

If only you was female lol x

It doesn't sound safe.

Hehe, he’s in our old room and all I can say is I’m sorry to the people that is now our room downstairs, you can hear every single thing... no wonder they had a baby about nine months after Ads and I got together!! what listening to you two trying to break the bed omg how much is rent ......wheres my piggy bank when I need it

If only you was female lol x"

damn thats what they all say

Fuck me he took it out a fucking third time!!!!!

"Fuck me he took it out a fucking third time!!!!! "
did you tell him the first time not to ?

"Fuck me he took it out a fucking third time!!!!! did you tell him the first time not to ? "

First time he said he wanted to use the oven so thought ok we would put it in after, then he comes in our room and said he put it in again, then it was out again and then Ads put it back and then we were there happy to wait until half two, go out at twenty past to it sitting on the side. He is perfectly aware he has fucked us off. Lol

"Fuck me he took it out a fucking third time!!!!! did you tell him the first time not to ?

First time he said he wanted to use the oven so thought ok we would put it in after, then he comes in our room and said he put it in again, then it was out again and then Ads put it back and then we were there happy to wait until half two, go out at twenty past to it sitting on the side. He is perfectly aware he has fucked us off. Lol"

good because that's totally ruined the cooking time now

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds like a right carry on

Couldn’t be arsed with all the hassle especially if there’s kids there as well

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

What a f#cking idiot,hopefully he's not there for much longer for you as that sound's like a nightmare!

By *mallcock43Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Not good your landlord will have to serve a section 21 to get rid this will give him 2 months to get out. Then the landlord can remove him however if he digs his heels in it could take 6 months sorry

Your housemate sounds awful ! Why on earth did he keep taking the meat out the oven ? Hope he's better behaved when your children are there x

"Not good your landlord will have to serve a section 21 to get rid this will give him 2 months to get out. Then the landlord can remove him however if he digs his heels in it could take 6 months sorry "

If it's a multi occupancy house I'm pretty sure it's far easier to get soneone out than that.

But regardless, landlord needs to sort it out. Wholly inappropriate to rent rooms to families with kids and d*unks, it's not a safe environment. Amd if the landlord won't sort move and find a better landlord

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Why are you house sharing at your ages. Why not just get your own place

"Why are you house sharing at your ages. Why not just get your own place "

I thought the same ... maybe you ate too mature to role play a student life now.

As for annoying flatmate you could also tell him how much he is getting on your nervous and threaten to stuff his arse with meat, put him in oven for new year dinner and carve him up if he does not shut up and grow up.... then again I think you all need to have a look at your lifestyle.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

You need to be straight and firm with people when they invade your private space - besides he should pay his rent to the landlady not through you.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"If a bisexual lady would like to rent it that’d be ideal!!"

.......You got me at lamb dinner

Seriously. I'd be reporting this all to the landlady to give her more weight to throw him out. Doesn't sound safe. Especially with the little uns around.

Maybe he wanted to go to sleep and the smell of lamb cooking at 2am woke him up. Can't be nice for the rest of the house for someone to be cooking at that time.

Probably because of how much it can cost to rent a property pretty much anywhere in the south east.

This is why I could never share my living space again. What a nightmare!

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

What a dickish thing to say. You have no fucking idea about their lifestyle or finances.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Maybe he wanted to go to sleep and the smell of lamb cooking at 2am woke him up. Can't be nice for the rest of the house for someone to be cooking at that time.

"

Oh I just presumed the cooking was in the evening,if it's at 2am that's not good.

I'd be more concerned about the man thinking he can just walk into your room uninvited, especially if you leave the door unlocked when kids are there.

The fact he's also attempted to make a pass is very shit.

He's got no boundaries.

It doesn't sound safe.

From what the landlady has said he’s not going to be here much longer"

Good news.

Because sometimes circumstances change. We would love a house and currently saving to change the circumstances.

"Maybe he wanted to go to sleep and the smell of lamb cooking at 2am woke him up. Can't be nice for the rest of the house for someone to be cooking at that time.

Oh I just presumed the cooking was in the evening,if it's at 2am that's not good."

It did not make any difference if 2am or 3pm, we wasn’t making any extra noise, everyone was up anyway that lives there so hence why we decided to cook at that time. If everyone was in bed we wouldn’t have.

"Why are you house sharing at your ages. Why not just get your own place

I thought the same ... maybe you ate too mature to role play a student life now.

As for annoying flatmate you could also tell him how much he is getting on your nervous and threaten to stuff his arse with meat, put him in oven for new year dinner and carve him up if he does not shut up and grow up.... then again I think you all need to have a look at your lifestyle. "

We aren’t ‘playing the student life’ we had a house but unfortunately the landlord wanted it back and we had to take what we could, currently saving for a house or a flat but these things take time.

"

I hadnt realised the lamb was being cooked at 2 am ! Id be annoyed at that too ! Its not very thoughtful when sharing a house !

I hadnt realised the lamb was being cooked at 2 am ! Id be annoyed at that too ! Its not very thoughtful when sharing a house !"

Everyone was up, it’s that kind of house as lots do shift work etc, if everyone was asleep we wouldn’t have started cooking it lol.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh I just presumed the cooking was in the evening,if it's at 2am that's not good.

It did not make any difference if 2am or 3pm, we wasn’t making any extra noise, everyone was up anyway that lives there so hence why we decided to cook at that time. If everyone was in bed we wouldn’t have."

"Not good your landlord will have to serve a section 21 to get rid this will give him 2 months to get out. Then the landlord can remove him however if he digs his heels in it could take 6 months sorry "

Well the fact he hasn’t paid rent for 3 months so he is technically a squatter

We know all about the section 21 issue we decided not to go down that route when we were kick out of our house but I wish we had now.

As for “playing the student lifestyle” as people have put it. When houses are costing more than you’re earning why would you put yourself in debt surely that’s more irresponsible? We had a house the landlord was a dick and kicked us out (we didn’t realise he was being a dick at the time he pleaded poverty so needed to move back only for us to see the house go back up for an extra £250 per month). After the wedding our next step is a house/flat but we need the deposit first. People should try to understand other people’s situations before assuming we’re “role playing”

Ads

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Not good your landlord will have to serve a section 21 to get rid this will give him 2 months to get out. Then the landlord can remove him however if he digs his heels in it could take 6 months sorry

Well the fact he hasn’t paid rent for 3 months so he is technically a squatter

We know all about the section 21 issue we decided not to go down that route when we were kick out of our house but I wish we had now.

As for “playing the student lifestyle” as people have put it. When houses are costing more than you’re earning why would you put yourself in debt surely that’s more irresponsible? We had a house the landlord was a dick and kicked us out (we didn’t realise he was being a dick at the time he pleaded poverty so needed to move back only for us to see the house go back up for an extra £250 per month). After the wedding our next step is a house/flat but we need the deposit first. People should try to understand other people’s situations before assuming we’re “role playing”

Ads"

Spot on

What the hell are you moaning about ... what about that poor bloody lamb not only was he slautered and butchered to feel your guts he was then not even allowed to rest in peace ... ad you all squabble about who is carving him up ...

As a landlord I would evict all of you and take you to the market for sale.

God bless that wee lamb and his parents who are looking good around the field heartbroken

By *mallcock43Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Sorry your having a shite time

No as shite as lamb

I hadnt realised the lamb was being cooked at 2 am ! Id be annoyed at that too ! Its not very thoughtful when sharing a house !

Everyone was up, it’s that kind of house as lots do shift work etc, if everyone was asleep we wouldn’t have started cooking it lol."

Fair enough.

Are there any government grants to help with mortgage deposits? If this guy is kicked out it sounds like your current place will be fine for a while longer. If it's cheaper than other places it's worth staying as you'll be able to save more. You never know what eejits might be in a new place. Hope your landlord gets it sorted soon. I'd be locking the door though. x

I’ll be honest we just put it on here to vent

But thank you everyone for your advice etc

Onestepoutofthedoor

"What the hell are you moaning about ... what about that poor bloody lamb not only was he slautered and butchered to feel your guts he was then not even allowed to rest in peace ... ad you all squabble about who is carving him up ...

As a landlord I would evict all of you and take you to the market for sale.

God bless that wee lamb and his parents who are looking good around the field heartbroken "

Poor lamb rest in peace...

"I’ll be honest we just put it on here to vent

But thank you everyone for your advice etc"

If I may offer my advice from my point of view.

If you know what you're doing in your hearts is the right thing to do (and it most certainly is) don't ever explain yourself to critics, it's none of their damn business how you live your life.

Hope things work out for you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd want to get some clear rules and boundaries set, that he would not dare to cross. And a firm date that he is departing. You can be friendly but both of you insist he does not enter your room or touch physically, for example.

The other rules should relate to your property and his behaviour generally. Only accept his 100% agreement to them and nothing less.

Kill him with the lamb leg. Eat the evidence

» Add a new message to this topic