FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Long album/song titles

Long album/song titles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll kick this off with Blue Oyster Cult's The Siege and Investiture of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle at Weisseria. Anyone top that?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pink Floyd several species of small furry animals all faceted together in a cave grooving with the pict.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Tales of Topographic Oceans - Yes

"Pink Floyd several species of small furry animals all faceted together in a cave grooving with the pict. "

Bloody auto correct gathered not faceted.

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or from Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to 'Guard' Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won. this was shortened to the boy bands have one . Surely has to be up near the top

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or from Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to 'Guard' Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won. this was shortened to the boy bands have one . Surely has to be up near the top "

i'd say you've won, that was a short game.

"The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or from Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother's Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don't Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to 'Guard' Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It's Over, Then It's Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won. this was shortened to the boy bands have one . Surely has to be up near the top

i'd say you've won, that was a short game. "

Sorry I just remember a pub quiz ? from a few years back and that was the winner still think it holds the record but I could be wrong

» Add a new message to this topic