FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mr's Birthday is coming up he's 31!! what to do???

Mr's Birthday is coming up he's 31!! what to do???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, it's mr's birthday in just over a week (he's 31 shhhhh lol) and im stuck for ideas of what sort of suprise i can give him thats better than the normal few baloons and a cake,

So was thinking something to do with this (swinging). we have had a few meets in the past, we have met couples, he's met 2 women on his own and i have met a couple of guys on my own, and we chatted ages ago about suprising each other and loved the idea of it, so this is what i would love to do now he's forgotten about it...

so...............ermmm not sure what to do, if anyone has got any idea's or you would like to offer your skills to help make mr have a birthday to remember for a long time then feel free to contact me (mrs) asap

One more thing, could you put 'birthday' in the heading of the email just so mr doesnt click on the email and it stays a secret

Many thanks people

Kisses Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not do something completely different ?

Spend ya time together and have a meal and a romantic night at a hotel

Then next day go to a club and play xx

get him a bloke ...... that'll surprise him

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I gave a friend a surprise threesome for a birthday many years ago. His eyes nearly fell out of his head

"get him a bloke ...... that'll surprise him "

I'm free xx

Were having a nice meal and were going away together, just want to add a little suprise for him too something naughty :P x

Blimey he's well disciplined. If I saw a mail headed Birthday I'd be straight in there to see what you were plotting!!

You could wear something sexy under a coat while you are out and about on your time away and hand Mr a camera to get some memorable snaps

hehe no hes a good boy x

arrange a meet without him knowing any of the details blindfold him too so he wont have a clue till the big reveal?

"hehe no hes a good boy x"

You could do the same in the privacy of your room and try some role play, you the model and mr the photographer directing poses.

Another thing to try is writing several different things to (as naughty or nice as you wish) and get him to pick one from a bag.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"get him a bloke ...... that'll surprise him "
lol

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I gave a friend a surprise threesome for a birthday many years ago. His eyes nearly fell out of his head"
wish i got presents like this

"Blimey he's well disciplined. If I saw a mail headed Birthday I'd be straight in there to see what you were plotting!!"

My first thought too lol

"Blimey he's well disciplined. If I saw a mail headed Birthday I'd be straight in there to see what you were plotting!!"

Same here!! I only like surprises if I know about them first lol. Ms

"arrange a meet without him knowing any of the details blindfold him too so he wont have a clue till the big reveal? "

Thanks guys i was thinking along those lines to be honest, i know he would love it if i did that as we had spoke about it months ago x

"Blimey he's well disciplined. If I saw a mail headed Birthday I'd be straight in there to see what you were plotting!!

Same here!! I only like surprises if I know about them first lol. Ms"

Yeah, i wouldnt do something like this without him knowing unless i was realy sure he would like it and we have spoken about suprising each other like this a while ago and we both love the idea x

» Add a new message to this topic