FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mutual STD checks before play?.......

Mutual STD checks before play?.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Ok im checking out the who's looked at me profiles and have just read one that requires everyone to have mutual STD check before play

If someone suggested that to you would you be happy to go along with it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

S'funny as it would come across quite badly if you were asked, but at the same time a refusal would seem churlish.

Do't really see a win win situation coming out of it, but as with so many things on here, each to their own.

I guess maybe a nervous 1st time couple would want to be "belt and braces" sure of the other people, but it's kinda like saying anyone who meets us has to shower thoroughly in our house and be inspected for cleanliness before we play...kinda takes the sexiness out of it.

Oh, and how long would a clean bill of helth last after a check - a day, a week, a month?

Depends on who else you met etc etc...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only if we all attended the exact same clinic at exactly the same time, as I'm not so sure that I would trust them

i just wash it with Dettol before I arrive them a quick once over with a KFC freshening wipe and I am good to go!

"Oh, and how long would a clean bill of helth last after a check - a day, a week, a month?

"

Exactly - for the day attended until the next time you have sex, and in this game that includes your partner.

Forum Mod

"S'funny as it would come across quite badly if you were asked, but at the same time a refusal would seem churlish.

Do't really see a win win situation coming out of it, but as with so many things on here, each to their own.

I guess maybe a nervous 1st time couple would want to be "belt and braces" sure of the other people, but it's kinda like saying anyone who meets us has to shower thoroughly in our house and be inspected for cleanliness before we play...kinda takes the sexiness out of it.

Oh, and how long would a clean bill of helth last after a check - a day, a week, a month?

"

After thinking about it I agree with you

Its a very sensible suggestion,and I hav'nt seen anything like it on a profile before,but Im not sure if I would feel midly offended,but why should I feel that way? its just being safe is'nt it and we all want to stay as safe as we possibly can

I also agree with slidenride,I have a hospital 10 minutes away,don't really feel the need to travel to a clinic elsewhere so if they wanted to come to ours with us then no problem

And of course you're only as safe as the day you had your last bill of health anyway

Do I really think that someone is worth doing that for when we get regular check ups anyway?

If im honest I don't think they are,and I don't know why I feel that way

perhaps its the suggestion that you're unclean and until we have proof you're not we won't go near you

I read it as, they have a good gander at your working parts for any obvious tell tale signs of an infection. Not the off to the clinic type thing...

Could be good, but might be off putting if they had the gloves, mask and gown on, hey that could be another story lol

Call me old fashion, but that what foreplay and a quick look before eating or pocking was for;-)

"i just wash it with Dettol before I arrive them a quick once over with a KFC freshening wipe and I am good to go!"

now you sound super clean to me now, shame coz i like the smell of kfc

"S'funny as it would come across quite badly if you were asked, but at the same time a refusal would seem churlish.

After thinking about it I agree with you

Its a very sensible suggestion,and I hav'nt seen anything like it on a profile before,but Im not sure if I would feel midly offended,but why should I feel that way? its just being safe is'nt it and we all want to stay as safe as we possibly can

I also agree with slidenride,I have a hospital 10 minutes away,don't really feel the need to travel to a clinic elsewhere so if they wanted to come to ours with us then no problem

And of course you're only as safe as the day you had your last bill of health anyway

Do I really think that someone is worth doing that for when we get regular check ups anyway?

If im honest I don't think they are,and I don't know why I feel that way

perhaps its the suggestion that you're unclean and until we have proof you're not we won't go near you

"

I agree - there is something that is just not quite right about making such a statement, like refusing to drink from the same cup as a play mate, understandable but equally uncomfortable.

We once met a couple 'socially' that claimed "as long as the STD is curable who cares".

We slot right in the middle of these two couples, a responsible but reasonable balance is all we require.

And as you have claimed I don't know why, but I am beginning to feel unreasonable now

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Even that is not foolproof as hiv takes 3 months to detect, so you could go and they would be able to say ..it does not appear to be present as we can not find evidence of its presence yet.

However that test could not say it has not started the binding process and a positive result will be come known in 3 months time..for that you would need a initial test then abstinence for a minimum of 3 months then a further test ,for all parties .

Otherwise as soon as you go with someone who was not cleared the same day ..your in the same boat ..condom or not ..thankfully the odds of contracting in this country are still astronomical if you choose your partners wisely.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The STD test could just be the start of it.

Wait til they ask you to sign a non-dislosure agreement and agree that any photo's taken are their copyright.

Not to mentione a possible list of do's and don'ts running to ten pages covering every aspect of the meet, not just no pain no piss no anal etc etc.

On that basis i would insist on having a stunt double for any particularly athletic positions and i want the guy who does Brad Pitts ass work for him.

Then there's the insurance to think of, not to mention any film or book rights.

I would have to insist on casting input for whos going to play me and of course, final cut decisions.

Are they bringing a script for you to work to, or are you just going to "improv" the whole thing?

There's a lot to think about here. Best you arrange an initial meeting with them to talk about lighting, mood music, wardrobe, location (has your house recenlty been checked by a surveyor? wouldnt want the roof caving in during the act).

And the I.Q test. You may look sexy on your profile, but if you can't solve some basic equations and name some american presidents then it just won't work. Or maybe your TOO intelligent for them and that won't work either.

Copies of both your last appraisales at work please, and don't forget the credit check.

LOT'S for you to be getting on with before you meet them, can't believe you're wasting time dicking about on here.

Off you go now...

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"The STD test could just be the start of it.

Wait til they ask you to sign a non-dislosure agreement and agree that any photo's taken are their copyright.

Not to mentione a possible list of do's and don'ts running to ten pages covering every aspect of the meet, not just no pain no piss no anal etc etc.

On that basis i would insist on having a stunt double for any particularly athletic positions and i want the guy who does Brad Pitts ass work for him.

I would have to insist on casting input for whos going to play me and of course, final cut decisions.

Are they bringing a script for you to work to, or are you just going to "improv" the whole thing?

There's a lot to think about here. Best you arrange an initial meeting with them to talk about lighting, mood music, wardrobe, location (has your house recenlty been checked by a surveyor? wouldnt want the roof caving in during the act).

And the I.Q test. You may look sexy on your profile, but if you can't solve some basic equations and name some american presidents then it just won't work. Or maybe your TOO intelligent for them and that won't work either.

Copies of both your last appraisales at work please, and don't forget the credit check.

LOT'S for you to be getting on with before you meet them, can't believe you're wasting time dicking about on here.

Off you go now..."

Well testing is a good idea for all who play. Never had an issue getting it done even though I have played safe. I do it for me as much as others to be honest.

I do smile reading lots of things on some profiles. I suspect little forethought goes into a lot but there you go. If someone wants full checks and you want to play with them that’s the entry requirements.

I do like the IQ test thing though can we have it added to profile search criteria.

"i just wash it with Dettol before I arrive them a quick once over with a KFC freshening wipe and I am good to go!

now you sound super clean to me now, shame coz i like the smell of kfc"

Typical. I do a silly post and you take me seriously!

Forum Mod

"The STD test could just be the start of it.

Off you go now..."

LMAO!! thing is they looked at out profile so I was being nosy and looked back and they only wanna meet single girls

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Nah fuckum.... if they are that worried then perhaps swinging aint for them?

We never do bareback, and never play with anyone that does, (yes, we do know that STD's can be transmitted in other ways i.e. kissing, we researched all that before we started swinging).

I used to take groups of people rock climbing, and a lot would be scared of the risks, until I pointed out that on average, 10 people die on the roads every day in this country, but in the previous 3 years only about 15 people had died rock climbing worldwide it kinda puts in in perspective.

If you are careful who you play with, and trust that they are too, then the risks are very minimal to say the least.

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I am sorry but I do believe we all have to get checked out every so often if we sleep with other people even if we all have safe sex and we do have safe sex..

i just been just for peace of my own mind not for anyone else but i do think i am worth it to make sure that me and my partner is all safe so we can have fun and not think that we might have something.. Take care of yourself and and have fun then at least if you do pick up an STD then you will know who you got it from.. Make sence to us..

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

the thread is so old , all the people who got checked at the start have now died of old age

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Ok im checking out the who's looked at me profiles and have just read one that requires everyone to have mutual STD check before play

If someone suggested that to you would you be happy to go along with it?"

Oi We noticed someone posted on their profile “we are disease free” wtf!!!

"Ok im checking out the who's looked at me profiles and have just read one that requires everyone to have mutual STD check before play

Its ok doing that but you could have contacted a STD in the last few days and it might not show on tests. The next think will be that you have not had sex in the last 3 weeks. Its a nice idea but not practical. I get tested regularly and take precautions but with multiple partners you increase risks.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If someone suggested that to you would you be happy to go along with it?

Oi We noticed someone posted on their profile “we are disease free” wtf!!! "

I get lots that say D & D free

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I am sorry but I do believe we all have to get checked out every so often if we sleep with other people even if we all have safe sex and we do have safe sex..

i just been just for peace of my own mind not for anyone else but i do think i am worth it to make sure that me and my partner is all safe so we can have fun and not think that we might have something.. Take care of yourself and and have fun then at least if you do pick up an STD then you will know who you got it from.. Make sence to us.."

There is currently no such thing as safe sex ,there is only safer sex...ie wear a condom or perhaps remain in a non swinging relationship with someone who has abstained and then completed a 3 month check for hiv,or a relationship with your own hand...lol

But as for a 100% safe swinging lifestyle with peace of mind ,unfortunately not.Thats why you have to decide the acceptable risk for you personally.

Bloody hell would take months to get a shag if you did that every time you met lol

Do they think you can call such places and get in the next day?

[Removed by poster at 18/06/10 16:44:36]

Talk is cheep and some say they do this and that but really don't.

» Add a new message to this topic