FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Did fab or swinging bring you and your other half together? If So, how?

Did fab or swinging bring you and your other half together? If So, how?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did you meet your playpartner, FWB, spouse, partner, FB or boy/girlfriend through fab or the swinging lifestyle? If so, how?

Did you message first or them?

Did your paths cross in a club or at a party?

Did you meet through an organised swingers social or at a munch?

A recommendation from a friend?

Did you find a connection thru the forums?

Or any other way?!

Share your stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We met on here . Best thing I ever did was reply to his message ...

Now we’re here together and continue to have amazing sex.

I’m very happy. X

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

No.

"We met on here . Best thing I ever did was reply to his message ...

I’m very happy. X"

This is lovely

I posted in miss cheeky chops dating thread over two years ago, Ads messaged me saying he would like to take me on a date, we spoke for a week and met up, it was literally Love at first sight for us both and have been inseparable ever since and now we are 61 days to our wedding.

Geeky x

"We met on here . Best thing I ever did was reply to his message ...

I’m very happy. X

This is lovely "

Thank you. We’re very happy, enjoying the novelty while it lasts. I have since deleted my singles profile so you could say it’s getting serious. We’ve also said we love eachother so watch this space. Hehe. Xx

I'm still rather epically single, but one of my good fab friends met a girl at a local social almost three years ago... long story short, they got married in July. And they're adorable as fuck.

"I'm still rather epically single, but one of my good fab friends met a girl at a local social almost three years ago... long story short, they got married in July. And they're adorable as fuck. "

That’s actually lovely. Haha my two good mates met on the fish dating site shall we say and they’re not engaged

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yes. Then it split is up after 5 years

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yes we met through a similar site 8yrs ago and haven't looked back since .

"I posted in miss cheeky chops dating thread over two years ago, Ads messaged me saying he would like to take me on a date, we spoke for a week and met up, it was literally Love at first sight for us both and have been inseparable ever since and now we are 61 days to our wedding.

Geeky x"

Aaaaaaawwwwww you guys!

Love a forum success story!

"I'm still rather epically single, but one of my good fab friends met a girl at a local social almost three years ago... long story short, they got married in July. And they're adorable as fuck. "

Lovely stuff

By *upidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We met at a club, fell in love, married now & have an amazing open honest relationship that I've never had with anyone in the past.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Think I messaged first, assuming that he wouldn’t be interested having been on the scene for a while and I was a newbie. Met a few times then had a weekend in a hotel which totally sealed the deal.

Fast forward a few months and we’re now looking at houses to buy together and are the happiest we have both ever been

TB

"Yes. Then it split is up after 5 years "

Oh Evie (((((hugs)))))

Hope things are getting easier for you darling xxx

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I met my fwb on here. I winked him then took off my stealth mode and kept looking at his profile til he got the hint Never actually expected to meet him with him living so far away though!

"Think I messaged first, assuming that he wouldn’t be interested having been on the scene for a while and I was a newbie. Met a few times then had a weekend in a hotel which totally sealed the deal.

Fast forward a few months and we’re now looking at houses to buy together and are the happiest we have both ever been

TB"

You guys are my fav happy Fab story ever! Xx

"I met my fwb on here. I winked him then took off my stealth mode and kept looking at his profile til he got the hint Never actually expected to meet him with him living so far away though!"

Am sure your FWB didn't need much convincing when he saw your photos, Miss Red!

Lincoln

"Think I messaged first, assuming that he wouldn’t be interested having been on the scene for a while and I was a newbie. Met a few times then had a weekend in a hotel which totally sealed the deal.

TB

You guys are my fav happy Fab story ever! Xx"

Thanks Minxy

TB

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I messaged Mandy on Fab just over two years ago and we've been together ever since.Our paths had crossed at a party and at Gems so we both had some idea what to expexct!

Mike

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

We got chatting in the midlands chat room. Started messaging each other too and arranged to meet.

Things happened pretty quickly after that and we were nauseatingly soppy in the chat rooms for all to see

Six months after we met I moved in and on the first anniversary of us meeting he took me somewhere special and proposed. We celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary in May.

It started with a wink.

"Did you meet your playpartner, FWB, spouse, partner, FB or boy/girlfriend through fab or the swinging lifestyle? If so, how?

Did you message first or them?

Did your paths cross in a club or at a party?

Did you meet through an organised swingers social or at a munch?

A recommendation from a friend?

Did you find a connection thru the forums?

Or any other way?!

Share your stories "

We met on here, he messaged me 1st, after chatting almost daily for 3 weeks i agreed to meet him for lunch .... it lasted 4 hours and ended with a wonderful kiss.

We are very happy and having lots of sexy adventures

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yes, I messaged fist and she liked the cut of my jib. The first time we met in the flesh it was clear there was going to be something more between us. It's still early days but we are both enjoying it. I was totally not looking for it on here and neither was she but if it feels right, it feels right. You don't get to control timing of these things.

"Yes, I messaged fist and she liked the cut of my jib. The first time we met in the flesh it was clear there was going to be something more between us. It's still early days but we are both enjoying it. I was totally not looking for it on here and neither was she but if it feels right, it feels right. You don't get to control timing of these things."

We totally agree!! X

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met my other half here. He logged on about once a year and just happened across my profile while I was online and just commented on it: the fact it was in English no text speak.

We sent funny messages to each other nothing sexual as we were looking for different things.

He sent me his phone number and we spoke on the phone: again nothing sexual. We had nothing in common. He was Dutch, spoke seven languages, lived in several countries was a self employed heating engineer and staunch ukip supporter.

His previous girlfriends were leggy, blonde Scandinavian types with no kids, he loathes kids.

I am a fat, black woman, a full time trade union official when we met with three daughters and now four grandsons. I'm a tree hugging bleeding heart leftie according to him.

I've not lived or worked further than eight miles from where I was born.

My other half is 6ft 1 and looks like a cross between Bruce Willis and Jason Statham. He loves me...cupid has a sense of humour.

We've been together four years!

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

We met on a wonderful meet on here and clicked immediately x storm x

We had a meet nearly 7yrs ago now! I'd been playing it safe only meeting nice safe sounding men...who were boring as hell in bed! He had tons of veris and came across as really hardcore! I was so bored of the safe guys I eventually agreed to take a risk and meet him!! Lol

Haven't been able to shake him off since!Lol

Been married 2yrs in March.

So grateful I met him! I've never known such a non judgemental, loving, sexy open loyal man!

" It's still early days but we are both enjoying it. I was totally not looking for it on here and neither was she but if it feels right, it feels right. You don't get to control timing of these things."

This is so true

I've found someone I never expected to connect with on such a deep level here, and I certainly wasn't looking at the time (I had turned into a man-hating ice queen!)

Am so enjoying all these love stories! Xxx

"Met my other half here. He logged on about once a year and just happened across my profile while I was online and just commented on it: the fact it was in English no text speak.

We sent funny messages to each other nothing sexual as we were looking for different things.

He sent me his phone number and we spoke on the phone: again nothing sexual. We had nothing in common. He was Dutch, spoke seven languages, lived in several countries was a self employed heating engineer and staunch ukip supporter.

His previous girlfriends were leggy, blonde Scandinavian types with no kids, he loathes kids.

I am a fat, black woman, a full time trade union official when we met with three daughters and now four grandsons. I'm a tree hugging bleeding heart leftie according to him.

I've not lived or worked further than eight miles from where I was born.

My other half is 6ft 1 and looks like a cross between Bruce Willis and Jason Statham. He loves me...cupid has a sense of humour.

We've been together four years! "

Opposites attract! Fabulous story with a happy ending, thank you for sharing

Himself had apparently messaged me numerous times and I hadn't replied.

We met at a club many times and at first I was oblivious to the fact he seemed to like me as he was always with a new woman every week and sometimes much younger.

Eventually he made it clear he did like me .. And years later we are still together.

"I met my fwb on here. I winked him then took off my stealth mode and kept looking at his profile til he got the hint Never actually expected to meet him with him living so far away though!"

He is a bit dense so it took a little while to get the hint

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We met here May 2012... he came up on my local updates saying he was bored and i messaged him asking if he fancied a coffee in Sainsburys.

We hit it off immediately and became fwb for a year .... then he left his wife and we became a real couple. We are very much in love thanks to fab x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

This thread makes me happy and sad at the same time lol

Yes. Met on a swinging site. Sparked immediately. Lived together for 7 years. Sadly no longer with us.

No we met in a convent

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

This is so true

I've found someone I never expected to connect with on such a deep level here, and I certainly wasn't looking at the time (I had turned into a man-hating ice queen!)

Am so enjoying all these love stories! Xxx"

And you know how happy I am about this xx

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

We met in a club, Xtasia and just chatted, then he found me on here a few weeks later and arranged to meet. We been together 4 years in March. I moved to the Countryside to be with him and I love it and him! X

Good old msn xhatrooms. And yes it was a swinging one.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

No not yet cos ive Onley had 1 social

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Met mine on here....and now I am devastated as he has aggressive lung cancer and is dying

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Met at a club.

Shagged each others brains out for nearly two years before we had a conversation.

Now living together and loving it.

And no awkward conversation to see if the other is interested in swinging.

Met on fab asking for advice.

Fast forward 6 months and my life has changed totally! Who knew genuinely lovely, kind, good looking men existed on fab

Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with someone who appreciates everything about me and makes me feel incredible about myself.

Although we now don't meet - we decided it wasn't our thing - we still love the site and everyone we've got to know over the years

P x

"Met mine on here....and now I am devastated as he has aggressive lung cancer and is dying "

This is so sad, I'm so sorry to hear this.

P x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Met mine on here....and now I am devastated as he has aggressive lung cancer and is dying "

Sending you a great big hug xxx

Terrible. Been there. Sending virtual hugs x

By *nnocent and RaunchyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester /London

Met in the chat rooms, swapped numbers and got chatting. Hooked up for a play meet and the rest is history-well apart from a misjudged vanilla spell

Yes we both met in the chat rooms and 3 years later we are still a couple on and off here

Some brilliant stories on here, great read x

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We met on here in the late night thread when it was set up by Dan & Suzy did summaries every time we hit 175 posts.

We were discussing Prosecco. It was another 2 months before we met up. He introduced me to clubs. 7 months later we became a proper couple. We’re getting married in December

B x

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

I’m so sorry to read this xxx Frank was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in July 2016 & it was a tough time. There’s plenty of us here if you need to rant xx

B x

Oh deviant, I'm so sad to read this. Every moment is precious x

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

2 yrs 3 mths ago we met in a club.

1 yr 11 mths ago. He upped sticks in Dumbarton to move in with me in Warrington

7 mths 2 days we got married...

And we still go to the same club we met in

Cheltenham

"Met on fab asking for advice.

Fast forward 6 months and my life has changed totally! Who knew genuinely lovely, kind, good looking men existed on fab

Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with someone who appreciates everything about me and makes me feel incredible about myself.

Although we now don't meet - we decided it wasn't our thing - we still love the site and everyone we've got to know over the years

P x "

Love this xx

"This thread makes me happy and sad at the same time lol "

Me too.

Cheltenham

"Met mine on here....and now I am devastated as he has aggressive lung cancer and is dying

Oh deviant, I'm so sad to read this. Every moment is precious x"

Indeed x live every day as if it is your last xx

He commented on my post on forums in one of MisterBee's threads. He sent me a message, but we are 4 hours apart from each other so I persuaded him to go on a lounge social and we spent out first weekend together, then we were FWBs for a few months, but I didn't let him be until he finally decided to be more than that.

Now we're going to move together in a few months, he treats me like his queen and I've never been happier

K

"He commented on my post on forums in one of MisterBee's threads. He sent me a message, but we are 4 hours apart from each other so I persuaded him to go on a lounge social and we spent out first weekend together, then we were FWBs for a few months, but I didn't let him be until he finally decided to be more than that.

Now we're going to move together in a few months, he treats me like his queen and I've never been happier

K"

I like this

Lincoln

TB"

Fuck yeah baby

SSS

» Add a new message to this topic