Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

When the sex is good but there's no passion its so frustrating lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does passion make the sex good?

If so how is the sex good with out it?

If the sex is good anyway why’s it frustrating without the passion?

I’m confused!

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

I personally would say sex is good with out passion but sex is amazing when their is passion their.

evesham

"Does passion make the sex good?

I’m confused! "

By passion i mean snogging on the sofa, push me up against the wall when I come in, tease me whole we're watching TV, can't keep your hands off me.

Sex is good but only at bed time lol no frenzied got to have you now moments.

I’m confused!

By passion i mean snogging on the sofa, push me up against the wall when I come in, tease me whole we're watching TV, can't keep your hands off me.

Sex is good but only at bed time lol no frenzied got to have you now moments. "

Ah right, geddit!

To be fair other than in the first flushes of a relationship I don’t think many relationships maintain that phase forever anyway (cue sexual leviathans responding that they do all of that, all of the time!)

evesham

I’m confused!

Ah right, geddit!

To be fair other than in the first flushes of a relationship I don’t think many relationships maintain that phase forever anyway (cue sexual leviathans responding that they do all of that, all of the time!) "

So if it's not there in the first flushes I'm doomed lol

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I’m confused!

Ah right, geddit!

To be fair other than in the first flushes of a relationship I don’t think many relationships maintain that phase forever anyway (cue sexual leviathans responding that they do all of that, all of the time!) "

Not met the right person then, in my opinion x

I definitely think you should pounce he seems very into you otherwise. If he freaks out then have a chat about it. From what you’ve told me I reckon he doesn’t know how to act maybe he’s shy/uncertain about what you want it etc.

You could play him up so if he’s cheeky you could say ooo I’m withholding kisses or if i was dominant I’d have to spank you for that but as I’m the one who likes a spanking maybe you should give me one. I don’t know but my point is try to play him up to instigate some action or a conversation if you can’t ask outright

Otherwise it’s going to frustrate the hell out of you

How can sex be good without passion?

I’m confused!

Sex is good but only at bed time lol no frenzied got to have you now moments. "

I think when that's gone you never get it back. I'm glad the sex and passion with Mr goes hand in hand x

I think the sex is good when it happens but it tends to be at night when they go to bed by passion she means walking through the door I need to have you now kind of actions.

It’s not like passion was there and it’s gone I think it’s more to do with how he is in general which may be shyness

Passion is foreplay in my world. No one getting sex with me unless there's passion involved

I’m confused!

Ah right, geddit!

To be fair other than in the first flushes of a relationship I don’t think many relationships maintain that phase forever anyway (cue sexual leviathans responding that they do all of that, all of the time!)

Not met the right person then, in my opinion x"

I think it depends on the chemistry - I had a 3 year relationship where the passion never subsided. In fact it got more as the relationship went on...even in the end there was still passion.

Unfortunately, in my marriage and all other significant relationships the passion did diminish. I wish I knew what it was in that single relationship that was different.

evesham

"Passion is foreplay in my world. No one getting sex with me unless there's passion involved "

When we're in bed he is very passionate. Perhaps it's not passion I mean. I just want to feel wanted, sexy, like they can't keep their hands off me.

I'm just having one of those days I think. Fed up and fucked off with life lol

"Passion is foreplay in my world. No one getting sex with me unless there's passion involved

When we're in bed he is very passionate. Perhaps it's not passion I mean. I just want to feel wanted, sexy, like they can't keep their hands off me.

I'm just having one of those days I think. Fed up and fucked off with life lol "

Passion subsides over time so why do people continue with relationships when there's not any passion even at the start?

This isn't a question to you OP, just a general 'wtf'.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

There’s a great red wine called Passion has red lips

I think passion is all well and good, but it can get on your tits a bit when you just had a shit day in work and made it through rush hour. You sometimes just want a foot massage and to watch Corrie in peace without a dick (or fanny) being shoved in your face.

At these times a cuddle, a smooch and a bit of gentle boob/cock groping/massage whilst curled up on the sofa together is more welcome. You want to feel desired but also nurtured.

evesham

"I think passion is all well and good, but it can get on your tits a bit when you just had a shit day in work and made it through rush hour. You sometimes just want a foot massage and to watch Corrie in peace without a dick (or fanny) being shoved in your face.

At these times a cuddle, a smooch and a bit of gentle boob/cock groping/massage whilst curled up on the sofa together is more welcome. You want to feel desired but also nurtured.

"

Yeah... Passion is definitely the wrong word then cos that's what I want lol

Maybe I dint know what I want... Maybe I just need a wank

"I think passion is all well and good, but it can get on your tits a bit when you just had a shit day in work and made it through rush hour. You sometimes just want a foot massage and to watch Corrie in peace without a dick (or fanny) being shoved in your face.

"

Very well put. I never say no to the other though, I guess it's a way to relax me and feel close to the one I'm with. Plus the bonus of knowing they desire you that much is an instant turn on.

For me it's when I'm asleep. I'm a nightmare to wake up

P x

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No passion...

No soul...

No point?

» Add a new message to this topic