FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Classic Horror Games

Classic Horror Games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There sure have been many great classic Horror games from yesteryear.

My favourites have to be The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour. I loved these games as they dripped with spooky atmosphere as you wander through a dark creepy house owned by an evil toymaker solving puzzles not knowing what horrors lay around each corner.

What are your classic favourites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The original Resident Evil.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Project Zero/Fatal Frame on the good old PS2 - Holy shit! - Now that was a seriously scary game!!!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Original Silent Hill on the original PlayStation has never yet been equalled in terms of atmospheric tense game playing!!

"The original Resident Evil."

I liked the second game of Resident Evil. It sure has some great moments and plenty of good scares

"The original Resident Evil.

I liked the second game of Resident Evil. It sure has some great moments and plenty of good scares"

They are re-mastering it for release this year. For me Resident Evil Nemesis and a game called The Suffering were my favourites

I liked the second game of Resident Evil. It sure has some great moments and plenty of good scares They are re-mastering it for release this year. For me Resident Evil Nemesis and a game called The Suffering were my favourites "

Awesome. That should be good when that comes out. What I've also found out is that there will be a new video game sequel of The 7th Guest called The 13th Doll and it is hopefully to be released on Halloween this year

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I played a demo of bio hazzard on the 360 scared me that bad i didnt get the full game lol

I jump easily.

I liked the second game of Resident Evil. It sure has some great moments and plenty of good scares They are re-mastering it for release this year. For me Resident Evil Nemesis and a game called The Suffering were my favourites

Awesome. That should be good when that comes out. What I've also found out is that there will be a new video game sequel of The 7th Guest called The 13th Doll and it is hopefully to be released on Halloween this year "

I forgot to say the latest Resi evil 7 on VR is some seriously scary shit

I liked the second game of Resident Evil. It sure has some great moments and plenty of good scares They are re-mastering it for release this year. For me Resident Evil Nemesis and a game called The Suffering were my favourites

Awesome. That should be good when that comes out. What I've also found out is that there will be a new video game sequel of The 7th Guest called The 13th Doll and it is hopefully to be released on Halloween this year I forgot to say the latest Resi evil 7 on VR is some seriously scary shit "

Yeah I have heard that it is pretty scary

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Doom

I thought the Telltale Walking Dead series was great

» Add a new message to this topic