FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi Females single or part of a couple

Bi Females single or part of a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *crumdiddlyumptious OP   Man  over a year ago

During a chat with a friend who is part of a couple she commented that she and her other half have thought about setting up a single profile so she can meet Women or a couple of regular Women, I got the impression that any meets would be one on one 99% of the time and occasionally a MFF if the other Women agreed to it,

Generally just the girls going out for drinks, club meets and obviously sex,

I get the impression that she has mainly come across timewasters or couples were the Male wants to be involved,

What advise would you offer her or do you have any experience doing this,

I can point her to this thread for some good advise and potential meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"”... occasionally a MFF if the other Women agreed to it,

I get the impression that she has mainly come across timewasters or couples were the Male wants to be involved,

What advise would you offer her."

Apologies for totally chopping up your post but these are the bits that struck me... so she and her partner are going to do exactly what she avoids in other couples?

Again... apologies if I’ve got this wrong but my advice would be to go hang out with the girls and build the relationships she wants with the women, go for drinks and nights out and have sex but remove the bloke from the equation.

It may come up at a later date which is fine but she’s just doing to other women what she avoids.

By *crumdiddlyumptious OP   Man  over a year ago

"”... occasionally a MFF if the other Women agreed to it,

What advise would you offer her.

Apologies for totally chopping up your post but these are the bits that struck me... so she and her partner are going to do exactly what she avoids in other couples?

Again... apologies if I’ve got this wrong but my advice would be to go hang out with the girls and build the relationships she wants with the women, go for drinks and nights out and have sex but remove the bloke from the equation.

It may come up at a later date which is fine but she’s just doing to other women what she avoids. "

I know she is looking for more Female friends, I just added the MFF bit as I know if I was him I would ask and he has probably asked also, But it would be about the two Women not a MFF

» Add a new message to this topic