FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Squirter

Squirter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rDickin OP   Man  over a year ago

In the real world outside of fab I've never actually met a woman who squirts, but on here every other woman seems to be a squirter. I guessing nearly half the women on here do, so I'm thinking women who squirt have a higher sex drive? And they are more likely to be on a swingers/sex site? Please ladies comment if you are a squirter or not, I'm curious to see the result

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not a squirter, and I have a high sex drive.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 09:26:38]

It’s interesting as I’ve noticed the same : in fact on another thread a couple of weeks ago I posted this (yes, I did actually go to find it )

Straight up - until I joined a rival Swinging site about 18 months ago I’d never even heard of squirting (yeah I know naive Roy!) and while past partners have got very wet during sex and orgasmed, not one has EVER squirted.

Yet now it seems EVERYONE is squirting here, there and everywhere!

Either I’m a shit shagger (well, actually that’s probably true!) or maybe it’s not as prevalent as sites like this would have you believe!

None of my mates have ever said their girlfriends have squirted either (and trust me, in our younger youthful days we used to share stories of our conquests!)

So maybe you’re right, Swinging sites will possibly attract more highly sexed people so maybe there is a correlation?

I’ll watch the thread with interest!

I must be a shit shag too

I’d never squirted before until I meet my fb here. It was an absolute amazing experience and even now makes me blush, but also smile and horny lol. I think some women can do it all the time, some every now and then and some just can’t do it. I think mine happened because he was totally focused just on pussy play and I am so relaxed with him that the moment just took over.

mmmmm you got to love a squirter, such a turn on

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I'm not a squirter, and I have a high sex drive.

"

Cheltenham

"

It’s interesting as I’ve noticed the same : in fact on another thread a couple of weeks ago I posted this (yes, I did actually go to find it )

Straight up - until I joined a rival Swinging site about 18 months ago I’d never even heard of squirting (yeah I know naive Roy!) and while past partners have got very wet during sex and orgasmed, not one has EVER squirted.

Either I’m a shit shagger (well, actually that’s probably true!) or maybe it’s not as prevalent as sites like this would have you believe!

None of my mates have ever said their girlfriends have squirted either (and trust me, in our younger youthful days we used to share stories of our conquests!)

So maybe you’re right, Swinging sites will possibly attract more highly sexed people so maybe there is a correlation?

I’ll watch the thread with interest! "

Some swingers are just very open, kinky and boundaryless....and if they want to pee they will ....squirting is pee’ing.....as you know lol

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 09:40:58]

"Some swingers are just very open, kinky and boundaryless....and if they want to pee they will ....squirting is pee’ing.....as you know lol"

Now you’ve done it!! Can of worms opened!

Cue heated debate!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Some swingers are just very open, kinky and boundaryless....and if they want to pee they will ....squirting is pee’ing.....as you know lol"

And for the purposes of your research, no I have never squirted and I never want to

By *llfoursWoman  over a year ago

north east

I’ve only ever squirted with one man before and it just so happens I met him through this site. Amazing experience and I’ll forever be in his debt lol.

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

It's Jen here

Depends what man im with to make me squirt and how horny I am

And I for 1 love it when a man can get me to that point we're I squirt

It's very sexy and horny.

X

Cheltenham

"

Some swingers are just very open, kinky and boundaryless....and if they want to pee they will ....squirting is pee’ing.....as you know lol

And for the purposes of your research, no I have never squirted and I never want to "

When does very wet become a squirter. Does it have to hit you in the eye?

If the key fits and you get in the right mood , prepare to be wet all over mmmmmmmm .

If you just have a slippery widgeie you just lubed her up lol x

By *rDickin OP   Man  over a year ago

"

And for the purposes of your research, no I have never squirted and I never want to "

Thank you so much for taking the time to take part in this very important research

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I must be a shit shag too "

No, you’re alright. Probably 6/10 at least

I wonder how many PMs have just been sent to women offering to make them squirt?

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

"If the key fits and you get in the right mood , prepare to be wet all over mmmmmmmm .

If you just have a slippery widgeie you just lubed her up lol x "

Hey.

It's the best feeling a man touch you in the right places mmmmmm

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I don't have a particularly high sex drive, but I do squirt. I reckon it happens more on fab because some guys are more experienced and know how to get a lady relaxed and how to hit the spot.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think there's any correlation between users of this site and squirting whatsoever - yes it gets talked about a lot here but perhaps it's just more noticeable because of that and because people tend to be a bit more open about their sexuality here than they do elsewhere.

As is the answer to most things round here - some do, some don't but it doesn't really matter either way

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I don’t think there’s a connection with sex drives, it’s more of a mental block. Some women can, some can’t. Some don’t want to etc. Lou’s a squirter, she just relaxes and literally goes with the flow. She/we absolutely love it. Thinking of buying a second washing machine just for towels lol.

Ed

I had never squirted up until a few months ago, now sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, although Mr lately can get me to do it very quickly. Not sure why it has just started happening really.

"I must be a shit shag too "

Whether your a shit shag or not lovely you have 1 amazing peachy bum!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I have never squirted and have no desire to,I couldn't think of anything worse than making a mess everytime I had sex. I'm not looking for nsa at the moment so my sex drive isn't high.

Suppose it's a bit like a huge percentage of women seem to be bisexual on here,is that the same as everyday life! If it is women keep it to themselves.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Wonder if it's more something the older woman does as well!

By *ipsxxCouple  over a year ago

"It's Jen here

Depends what man im with to make me squirt and how horny I am

And I for 1 love it when a man can get me to that point we're I squirt

It's very sexy and horny.

X"

Same here... I've got to be really horny to squirt and once I do I can't stop

Outside Fab I've only encountered it once. I was surprised at the time and reallunch taken a back.

Here a number of meets have. In fact quite a high percentage. I think you could well be right OP that there may be some sort of correlation. Perhaps the personality that allows themselves to completely let go is more inclined to look to enjoy a site such as this?

Either that or as has been said, some do, some don't, some won't, some can't, and uh uh not this time!!!

Has only ever happened with my hubby and it didn't happen with him until we had been together 11 years and he wasn't doing anything he doesn't usually so not a clue how he did it

Feeling inadequate

Bedford

"Feeling inadequate "

Fill a whoopee cushion with water and hide it under you. At the right moment squeeze your arse into the bed and it’ll give your lover all the sensation and a pleasing fanny fart too

Taught myself to squirt a few years ago, a real squirting orgasm is probably the most intense orgasm you could ever have, I have to be really comfortable with someone to be able to do it so haven't had ones for ages, but most men struggle to make a woman have a normal orgasm so I don't expect miracles

Nobody I know squirts either and no man I asked before had heard of it. Maybe (and this is just a guess) when a woman is more sexually liberated and In touch with her body she then squirts. I’m not saying ever woman who is sexually liberated will squirt but the fact that I’ve never met another squirter outside the swinging world may mean there’s a connection. I don’t understand when women say they don’t want to cum, I’ve never heard a man say I love sex but I don’t want to cum!

And just to put my knowledge out there, it’s not pee. It’s sweet, smells nice, thick and turns white when dry, I’ve never seen pee like that. Those of you that haven’t experienced wouldn’t know, those who have and think it’s pee, then it’s not rocket science....she peed on you and isn’t a squirter. Those that have experienced a true squirter know the difference.

Cheltenham

"Wonder if it's more something the older woman does as well!"

Ha ha lack of bladder control?

Cheltenham

"I must be a shit shag too

No, you’re alright. Probably 6/10 at least

I wonder how many PMs have just been sent to women offering to make them squirt?"

God yes....the profiles of.guys that say “guaranteed to make you squirt”.....to me they says “guaranteed to make me run a mile” lol....

"I'm not a squirter, and I have a high sex drive.

"

Same (quite happy about that too!)

P x

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

It's unlikely you will make a woman squirt with intercourse unless your cock is hitting the A-Spot, it's more likely if using your fingers, directly on the A.

I squirt copiously if touched there, but my OH isn't a fan..

I'm a squirter

"Nobody I know squirts either and no man I asked before had heard of it. Maybe (and this is just a guess) when a woman is more sexually liberated and In touch with her body she then squirts. I’m not saying ever woman who is sexually liberated will squirt but the fact that I’ve never met another squirter outside the swinging world may mean there’s a connection. I don’t understand when women say they don’t want to cum, I’ve never heard a man say I love sex but I don’t want to cum!

And just to put my knowledge out there, it’s not pee. It’s sweet, smells nice, thick and turns white when dry, I’ve never seen pee like that. Those of you that haven’t experienced wouldn’t know, those who have and think it’s pee, then it’s not rocket science....she peed on you and isn’t a squirter. Those that have experienced a true squirter know the difference."

By *iSexGeordieMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Less than 12% of women can actually squirt.

I can squirt but only very rarely and I have to be super relaxed, but as my username suggests I do gush. It's like a thick trickle. That happens pretty much every time I orgasm.

I can hold it too so as soon as the times right I can relax and let it happen. I get super wet too and I have a really high sex drive.

Bedford

"Less than 12% of women can actually squirt. "

Fair play, that’s some detailed research. Did you get some kind of grant or scholarship to study that? I wouldn’t mind doing that kind of stuff myself

» Add a new message to this topic