FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Full swop

Full swop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Because we wont do full swop a couple just sent nasty txt and blocked us before we could reply anybody else come across similar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

says nothing about soft swap only in your profile, maybe you should put that in so you don’t mislead anyone.

"Because we wont do full swop a couple just sent nasty txt and blocked us before we could reply anybody else come across similar"

Don't worry. This place is full of cave dwellers.

I would put it in your profile so as to only attract those who are seeking simililar.

Don't worry about it though, fab will soon give you a thick skin and you will learn quickly that those who can't respect your boundries are not worth your time anyway.

"I would put it in your profile so as to only attract those who are seeking simililar.

Don't worry about it though, fab will soon give you a thick skin and you will learn quickly that those who can't respect your boundries are not worth your time anyway."

wasn’t a case of not respecting boundaries, the boundaries where not known to start with, also says they’re not looking for couples but are interacting with them? maybe look at blocking everyone you don’t want, filters are a great source to stop unwanted messages.

"I would put it in your profile so as to only attract those who are seeking simililar.

Don't worry about it though, fab will soon give you a thick skin and you will learn quickly that those who can't respect your boundries are not worth your time anyway."

wasn’t a case of not respecting boundaries, the boundaries where not known to start with, also says they’re not looking for couples but are interacting with them? maybe look at blocking everyone you don’t want, filters are a great source to stop unwanted messages.

I didn't read the profile tbh just the post.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

And breathe....

If they have blocked you and they were not what you were looking for anyway where is the problem...

Or just save it for Thursday

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

Yes weve had the same.

Because Dave doesn't play and I do that makes us a bit different.

He loves watching or MMF

And it clearly states on our profile.

So when we reply to a message

We have had abuse lol.

But each to there own x

Don't worry about it though, fab will soon give you a thick skin and you will learn quickly that those who can't respect your boundries are not worth your time anyway.

wasn’t a case of not respecting boundaries, the boundaries where not known to start with, also says they’re not looking for couples but are interacting with them? maybe look at blocking everyone you don’t want, filters are a great source to stop unwanted messages. "

Stop being sensible you!

Stop being sensible you! "

can’t help it

wasn’t a case of not respecting boundaries, the boundaries where not known to start with, also says they’re not looking for couples but are interacting with them? maybe look at blocking everyone you don’t want, filters are a great source to stop unwanted messages. "

» Add a new message to this topic