FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Roleplay

Roleplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand that role play can be a very fun dynamic to any relationship but by my own admission ( confirmed by my FWB ) it’s really not my forte. I’d be interested on any hints and tips that may help my clumsy attempts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Im rubbish with that sort of thing, i just get the giggles and spoil the moment.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I've not done it myself yet but I'm guessing doing a scenario which you are comfortable with would help.

"Im rubbish with that sort of thing, i just get the giggles and spoil the moment. "

Pretty much the same.......

"I've not done it myself yet but I'm guessing doing a scenario which you are comfortable with would help. "

I’m comfortable with the dressing up..... just not the acting side of it..... I just laugh xx

By *nlovedpaulMan  over a year ago

stone

"Im rubbish with that sort of thing, i just get the giggles and spoil the moment. "

I think you get the giggles over quite a number of things

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"I've not done it myself yet but I'm guessing doing a scenario which you are comfortable with would help.

I’m comfortable with the dressing up..... just not the acting side of it..... I just laugh xx"

Well is it not might to fun, maybe the more you do it the less you will laugh practice practice practice lol

"Im rubbish with that sort of thing, i just get the giggles and spoil the moment.

I think you get the giggles over quite a number of things "

Hahahahaha

"I've not done it myself yet but I'm guessing doing a scenario which you are comfortable with would help.

I’m comfortable with the dressing up..... just not the acting side of it..... I just laugh xx

Well is it not might to fun, maybe the more you do it the less you will laugh practice practice practice lol"

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Just immerse yourself in the role......oh, and have lots to drink. Well that's what I do anyways..lol

"Just immerse yourself in the role......oh, and have lots to drink. Well that's what I do anyways..lol "

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Im rubbish with that sort of thing, i just get the giggles and spoil the moment.

I think you get the giggles over quite a number of things "

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

My friend and I are planning some role play with a certain scenario he suggested recently. I’ve got the tricky role and I’m trying to plan out what to wear, what to say and how to bring it round to the sexy bit. We do laugh quite a lot normally so I know one of my main issues will be keeping a straight face. I’m determined to do it though so will just have to make sure I submerge myself into my part.

And the Oscar for most convincing sexy role play goes to ..... watch this space

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was never any good in Drama class, and don't really get the fascination with role play.

The whole "let's pretend to be strangers and meet in a bar"... You're not strangers. No amount of pretending will change that fact!?!

If that's your fantasy, just go to a bar and seduce a stranger!

"I was never any good in Drama class, and don't really get the fascination with role play.

The whole "let's pretend to be strangers and meet in a bar"... You're not strangers. No amount of pretending will change that fact!?!

If that's your fantasy, just go to a bar and seduce a stranger! "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done it but get embarrassed and giggle.

It's the same reason that I'm crap at dirty talk, just shut up and let's fuck

"My friend and I are planning some role play with a certain scenario he suggested recently. I’ve got the tricky role and I’m trying to plan out what to wear, what to say and how to bring it round to the sexy bit. We do laugh quite a lot normally so I know one of my main issues will be keeping a straight face. I’m determined to do it though so will just have to make sure I submerge myself into my part.

And the Oscar for most convincing sexy role play goes to ..... watch this space "

Let me know how you got on! I’m going to try again ( sorry Nick if you read this, just go with it )...... xx

"I've done it but get embarrassed and giggle.

It's the same reason that I'm crap at dirty talk, just shut up and let's fuck "

That is pretty much me too..... I figure you can’t be good at everything in life. Surely it’s the trying?

» Add a new message to this topic