FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Newly bi-sexual but....

Newly bi-sexual but....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently met a fantastic couple spur of the moment. Never previously been attracted to a guy but one thing led to another and it became a bi threesome. I really enjoyed it.

So I discovered I’m bi. However I don’t seem to have any interest in single bi guys...tried it and it just isn’t for me....

So am I bi or not? Why does it excite me with a couple but not 1 on 1?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 16:39:06]

If you must have a label, try hetro-flexible, because there is no male version of spaghetti lesbian (straight till wet)

"If you must have a label, try hetro-flexible, because there is no male version of spaghetti lesbian (straight till wet) "

there should be one

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Yes you're bi OP but that doesn't ultimately define how/when you let your bi side come to the fore - only you can do that and if you choose for it only to appear when playing with a couple then no-one will argue with that

Situationally bi

"Yes you're bi OP but that doesn't ultimately define how/when you let your bi side come to the fore - only you can do that and if you choose for it only to appear when playing with a couple then no-one will argue with that "

I'm waiting for someone to say fab straight

I’m looking for a couple to try again with to find out if it was a one off with them or if it is bi couples I enjoy. A lot harder to find the right couple when your looking haha.

"I'm waiting for someone to say fab straight "

I’m guessing that one applies to all the guys that started messaging me when I changed my profile to bi...but theirs is straight

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Six beer queer?

"Six beer queer? "

I was only 3 lemonades in though

"I'm waiting for someone to say fab straight

I’m guessing that one applies to all the guys that started messaging me when I changed my profile to bi...but theirs is straight"

I don't understand it, if I was bi I'd want everyone to know about it, why hide it when you could be having all that fun, just for a percentage of women that won't meet bi guys, be yourself, it's more fun than being something you're not

"Six beer queer? "

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 16:52:18]

"I’m looking for a couple to try again with to find out if it was a one off with them or if it is bi couples I enjoy. A lot harder to find the right couple when your looking haha."

I think given your enthusiasm you’re almost certainly bi. I’ve never particularly enjoyed one-to-one bi action and haven’t actually met another bloke for sexual contact for 6 years.

But bi-fun in groups and threesomes is my biggest fantasy. Although I’ve had a couple of bi mmfs I haven’t acted on those urges for more than 9 years.

To coin the most accurate description of my sexuality, I’m probably a non-practicing pansexual because I’m also attracted to TS and to a lesser extent some TVs but don’t act on it.

"I’m looking for a couple to try again with to find out if it was a one off with them or if it is bi couples I enjoy. A lot harder to find the right couple when your looking haha.

I think given your enthusiasm you’re almost certainly bi. I’ve never particularly enjoyed one-to-one bi action and haven’t actually met another bloke for sexual contact for 6 years.

But bi-fun in groups and threesomes is my biggest fantasy. Although I’ve had a couple of bi mmfs I haven’t acted on those urges for more than 9 years.

To coin the most accurate description of my sexuality, I’m probably a non-practicing pansexual because I’m also attracted to TS and to a lesser extent some TVs but don’t act on it."

I’m attracted to TS too but never acted on it so guess I’m the same

"I’m looking for a couple to try again with to find out if it was a one off with them or if it is bi couples I enjoy. A lot harder to find the right couple when your looking haha.

To coin the most accurate description of my sexuality, I’m probably a non-practicing pansexual because I’m also attracted to TS and to a lesser extent some TVs but don’t act on it.

I’m attracted to TS too but never acted on it so guess I’m the same"

"Six beer queer? "

That made me chuckle

» Add a new message to this topic