FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women- have you ever

Women- have you ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever...

* hidden all your pics/ just had maybe 1 or 2 clothed pics

* hidden all sexually explicit verifications

* had very simple, short, non-sexual, text

- Did this change the types of messages you get from men? What was the difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I"ve had no pictures and text saying I was just here for the forums and still had the negative messages - just without the nice ones to counteract them! Also still plenty of the 'loved your profile' and 'your profile really intrigued me' -which was confusing as it was as good as blank.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

No. I have never manipulated my profile to change my fab experience (I think this is what you are asking lol)

Well..... Apart from my profile text to say I'm not currently meeting.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't get that many messages anyway. I get more looks, winks and FAF messages if I load a new picture (and my profile is open ).

The general quality of message is unaffected by profile text, photo type or verifications. Except, after a social I may have verifications from couples and then I get messages for me to a unicorn, which I am not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a bare profile for a while, (trying to cut down on the amount of messages) had 1 picture and no interests and got mostly generic and cut & paste messages.

I do get a lot more messages now and not all of them are great obviously but I get a fair few decent ones that people have put effort into writing. Just need to sift through the pointless ones to get to them.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

When I first joined, I had no avatar, no photos, no veris and no text. I still received over 100 messages in the first two days - I couldn't keep up with answering them. It was so overwhelmed I almost quit

I couldn't understand why you'd want to meet someone with no information?

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

"When I first joined, I had no avatar, no photos, no veris and no text. I still received over 100 messages in the first two days - I couldn't keep up with answering them. It was so overwhelmed I almost quit

I couldn't understand why you'd want to meet someone with no information?"

It's fairly obvious really... if you've no pics and limited profile then the chancers are going to be all over that. You know just in case you're the hottest thing ever because they've seen nothing that says you aren't.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you ever...

* hidden all your pics/ just had maybe 1 or 2 clothed pics"

Yes

"* hidden all sexually explicit verifications"

Yes. None of mine are particularly explicit anyway.

"* had very simple, short, non-sexual, text"

Yes - not short, but simple and non-sexual.

"- Did this change the types of messages you get from men? What was the difference?"

Not really. If my filters are open I get the general taking a punt on anyone female or scattergun sextalk messages, fewer interesting might want to get to know someone further in response messages and a very occasional angry at the world and women in particular message regardless of what is written or displayed on my profile. And that goes for first messages from men, MF and MM couples in my fab experience. First messages from single F profiles tend to be about getting me to check out their boyfriend in some way, shape or form and I don't think I have ever received one from an FF couple. TV/TS first messages tend to be about where I bought an item of clothing, so that's the only instance where wearing more clothes might make a messaging difference.

"I"ve had no pictures and text saying I was just here for the forums and still had the negative messages - just without the nice ones to counteract them! Also still plenty of the 'loved your profile' and 'your profile really intrigued me' -which was confusing as it was as good as blank. "

Woman of mystery....intriguing...

"When I first joined, I had no avatar, no photos, no veris and no text. I still received over 100 messages in the first two days - I couldn't keep up with answering them. It was so overwhelmed I almost quit

It's fairly obvious really... if you've no pics and limited profile then the chancers are going to be all over that. You know just in case you're the hottest thing ever because they've seen nothing that says you aren't. "

This

Then once you get pictures and a few words up I'd say you get the more normal people begin to message, not the just joined up Silhouettes.

"Have you ever...

Yes

Yes. None of mine are particularly explicit anyway.

Yes - not short, but simple and non-sexual.

- Did this change the types of messages you get from men? What was the difference?

Not really. If my filters are open I get the general taking a punt on anyone female or scattergun sextalk messages, fewer interesting might want to get to know someone further in response messages and a very occasional angry at the world and women in particular message regardless of what is written or displayed on my profile. And that goes for first messages from men, MF and MM couples in my fab experience. First messages from single F profiles tend to be about getting me to check out their boyfriend in some way, shape or form and I don't think I have ever received one from an FF couple. TV/TS first messages tend to be about where I bought an item of clothing, so that's the only instance where wearing more clothes might make a messaging difference."

What dress size are you like

"Have you ever...

- Did this change the types of messages you get from men? What was the difference?"

Yes and I even hid all pics when I had a single girl profile made men read the profile as nothing else to look at lol it reduced the crap messages and i got more genuine guys contacting me

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

It's fairly obvious really... if you've no pics and limited profile then the chancers are going to be all over that. You know just in case you're the hottest thing ever because they've seen nothing that says you aren't.

This

Then once you get pictures and a few words up I'd say you get the more normal people begin to message, not the just joined up Silhouettes. "

That's just so scary

» Add a new message to this topic