FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sparks from the camel toe

sparks from the camel toe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Checked out some old rave videos mate sent..few clips of me...so this one festival...is a woman with what looks like thick metal knickers or plates over camel toe..and she hitting it with an angle grinder... apparently I was there.. remember non of it ha..so I've watched it few times now...one point looks like she got sparks in her knickers...looks crazy mental...not sure where I was but surely women would get a crazy hot pussy....or would you wear asbestos knickers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Strewth! Sounds dangerous (albeit spectacular!)

It reminds me of an infamous story regarding Gene Simmons of KISS fame; He used to have a COD piece which shot fireworks out.....until one day it exploded ‘prematurely’ so to speak, resulting in him being carted off to the ER....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Strewth! Sounds dangerous (albeit spectacular!)

It reminds me of an infamous story regarding Gene Simmons of KISS fame; He used to have a COD piece which shot fireworks out.....until one day it exploded ‘prematurely’ so to speak, resulting in him being carted off to the ER.... "

Haha cod piece and fireworks

You wonder if the idea for from dusk to dawn with the cod piece gun shoots ha..same idea later date imagine.

Bet that hurt..ouch

» Add a new message to this topic