FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lesbian friend

Lesbian friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't normally start topics inbthe forum but this issue is troubling me, I have a 40 something lesbian friend who is in a long term relationship, she has mentioned to me a few times now that she would like to be taken to a club, now she has no interest in men at all and I've told her she may well get a lot of male attention which she doesn't want, what are the chances of me taking her to a club and finding a few single females willing to play with her ?? Slim to nil I'd guess, thoughts welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she's attractive and you're not involved then her chances are high. A lot of bi women enjoy the club scene.

Why can't she go on her own? If she goes with you then people might think you're a couple. Are you hoping to watch her fuck a woman? Having a man hanging around might put women off. She could try a women only night.

I'm sure there is an event called jugs ( just us girls) csnt remember what club runs it sorry xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why can't she go on her own? If she goes with you then people might think you're a couple. Are you hoping to watch her fuck a woman? Having a man hanging around might put women off. She could try a women only night. "
we are purely friends, she knows I go to clubs from time to time but I understand your point.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'm sure there is an event called jugs ( just us girls) csnt remember what club runs it sorry xx"

Cupids.

The club is open for men too on these events but they are only allowed upstairs. The downstairs part of the club is for ladies only.

"Why can't she go on her own? If she goes with you then people might think you're a couple. Are you hoping to watch her fuck a woman? Having a man hanging around might put women off. She could try a women only night. we are purely friends, she knows I go to clubs from time to time but I understand your point."

As long as you bear in mind that people may be thinking that, then I think you'll be ok. Give it a go.

Take her with you. Hopefully she will feel brave enough to go by herself next time after visiting with you. Problem solved

"I'm sure there is an event called jugs ( just us girls) csnt remember what club runs it sorry xx

Cupids.

The club is open for men too on these events but they are only allowed upstairs. The downstairs part of the club is for ladies only."

Ahhh that was it thank you xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's feasible that she could find female attention at a club but if she is in a relationship, I would be totally wary of helping to damage a relationship.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"I don't normally start topics inbthe forum but this issue is troubling me, I have a 40 something lesbian friend who is in a long term relationship, she has mentioned to me a few times now that she would like to be taken to a club, now she has no interest in men at all and I've told her she may well get a lot of male attention which she doesn't want, what are the chances of me taking her to a club and finding a few single females willing to play with her ?? Slim to nil I'd guess, thoughts welcomed."
I'm baffled. There are women only clubs in London where she'd have more chamce - can she not use google?

» Add a new message to this topic