FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People sharing your pics

People sharing your pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you feel if someone was sharing your pics with other people? Copying your Fab profile pics and passing them around amongst their friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Unfortunately once a pic is on the net it can be seen and used by others.

If they get meets for them I'm sure people would notice that they are not us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How would you feel if someone was sharing your pics with other people? Copying your Fab profile pics and passing them around amongst their friends. "

Private pics i've shared in confidence or pics anyone can see on my profile?

"How would you feel if someone was sharing your pics with other people? Copying your Fab profile pics and passing them around amongst their friends.

Private pics i've shared in confidence or pics anyone can see on my profile?"

Either.

"How would you feel if someone was sharing your pics with other people? Copying your Fab profile pics and passing them around amongst their friends.

Either. "

Pics on my profile - don't care

Private in confidence - annoyed

If they’re on my profile - they can fill their boots - but can’t imagine why anyone would want to do that with mine

Do you think this happens OP?

I had a private convo once with someone about how often people don’t look like you imagine them to when you first exchange face pics, and they offered to show me some face pics they’d swapped with other Fabbers.

I declined - those pics were shared with them in confidence and private (yes, honestly I did!!). But I wonder how often this happens - if they were willing to show me other people’s pics, who have they showed my pictures to!?

I wouldn’t be happy at all if I found out any private pics were shared. Public ones? Well they’re already out there for anyone to view. I can hardly be upset if those are shared around.

Wouldn't bother me if they're on my fab profile they're public domain. I've no idea why anyone would want to circulate pics of me though.

"Wouldn't bother me if they're on my fab profile they're public domain. I've no idea why anyone would want to circulate pics of me though. "

Currency in prison

"Do you think this happens OP?

I had a private convo once with someone about how often people don’t look like you imagine them to when you first exchange face pics, and they offered to show me some face pics they’d swapped with other Fabbers.

I declined - those pics were shared with them in confidence and private (yes, honestly I did!!). But I wonder how often this happens - if they were willing to show me other people’s pics, who have they showed my pictures to!?

I wouldn’t be happy at all if I found out any private pics were shared. Public ones? Well they’re already out there for anyone to view. I can hardly be upset if those are shared around. "

Yes it happens. www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/732899

well that can be stop but it cost money to upgrade i think to protect people by stopping able to right click or drag photo i think.

"well that can be stop but it cost money to upgrade i think to protect people by stopping able to right click or drag photo i think. "

Screen shot, check mate

Either.

Pics on my profile - don't care

Private in confidence - annoyed "

What he said ^

"well that can be stop but it cost money to upgrade i think to protect people by stopping able to right click or drag photo i think.

Screen shot, check mate"

i just thought that they can sorry if i was wrong.

It depends what they do with them in my view - if people use them privately and have a laugh or enjoy them, then fine, but if it's something malicious then I have a problem with that.

I do know of a website where men share photos with each other, which is not cool at all - especially as they sometimes reveal personal details about locations/jobs etc.

I had reason to report it to the police last year. Very unsavoury.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I’ve had private photos shared. Horrid. The first time, I took legal action - she lost, I won. The second time I wasn’t recognisable in the photo until it was returned to me via a 5/6/7/8th party. I asked the chap who had shared the photo to desist. He apologised. Lesson learned.

I would probably be flattered, if I didn't want anyone seeing them I wouldn't have put them online

» Add a new message to this topic