FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are people with public face pics less likely to be discreet?

Are people with public face pics less likely to be discreet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone can see them and identify them so they're clearly happy for the world to know their business/ sex lives.

Do you think people with public face pics are less likely to be discreet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Im discrete and show my face doesnt mean anything

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

No.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I don't think so myself

Miss

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I’be got nothing to hide so I show my face, it doesn’t mean I blab my business to everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im discrete and show my face doesnt mean anything"

No, just means they’re less likely to give a flying fuck if someone says “i saw you on Fab with your nips out!”

I dont think so, no

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No

By *aeganaWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"No, just means they’re less likely to give a flying fuck if someone says “i saw you on Fab with your nips out!”"
love this lol. Im just not embarrassed to say i know what i like haha

I show mine but no one recognises me...

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I show my face and therefore run the small risk someone might recognise me, read about my meets, read my (infrequent) comments on the forum etc. In real life I'm not terribly sociable, keep myself to myself and have never deliberately sought attention so I'd be astonished if anyone made the connection to be honest. The likelihood of anyone whose opinion I actually care about finding me here is negligible.

All of the above has nothing to do with the discretion and respect I always show to other people I've met either through here or in clubs. I don't go around blabbing about my sex life (and didn't before I started swinging either). In fact I recognised someone from 'real' life a while back and made a specific point of reassuring them (because we were due to be at the same event, and have acquaintances in common) that our mutual interest would remain completely private.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Anyone can see them and identify them so they're clearly happy for the world to know their business/ sex lives.

Do you think people with public face pics are less likely to be discreet?"

But I don't have a sex life lol

And i only let people no wot I'm happy to let people no. I'm still being discreet with things i want to stay with me Onley

Difficult generalisation but the natural conclusion would be that yes they might be.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"No, just means they’re less likely to give a flying fuck if someone says “i saw you on Fab with your nips out!”"

This apart from the nips thing. I've had some arse wipe brain dead not right in the middle of the Trafford centre whilst with my daughter I might add say to me "oi mate are you bladey off fab" and I've had my quotes and avitar printed in the mirror or was it the star I forgot 1 of the gutter rags and becouse I'm far from ashamed of what I choose to do and nothing to hide I'm not discreet. Na your having a giggle you need to look elsewhere for that shit

Not in my opinion. All my family and my close friends know I swing, so in that respect I have nothing to "hide", but my self employed job means I won't display my face pics on here publicly. I would assume those who do, don't have that employment worry.

"I show my face and therefore run the small risk someone might recognise me, read about my meets, read my (infrequent) comments on the forum etc. In real life I'm not terribly sociable, keep myself to myself and have never deliberately sought attention so I'd be astonished if anyone made the connection to be honest. The likelihood of anyone whose opinion I actually care about finding me here is negligible.

All of the above has nothing to do with the discretion and respect I always show to other people I've met either through here or in clubs. I don't go around blabbing about my sex life (and didn't before I started swinging either). In fact I recognised someone from 'real' life a while back and made a specific point of reassuring them (because we were due to be at the same event, and have acquaintances in common) that our mutual interest would remain completely private. "

That's a nice thing to do.

Do you think subconsciously you thought they might think you'd be indiscreet because you have a public face pic?

"No, just means they’re less likely to give a flying fuck if someone says “i saw you on Fab with your nips out!”

This apart from the nips thing. I've had some arse wipe brain dead not right in the middle of the Trafford centre whilst with my daughter I might add say to me "oi mate are you bladey off fab" and I've had my quotes and avitar printed in the mirror or was it the star I forgot 1 of the gutter rags and becouse I'm far from ashamed of what I choose to do and nothing to hide I'm not discreet. Na your having a giggle you need to look elsewhere for that shit "

Were the quotes printed about the Alton Towers debauchery? Filthy swingers shagging on rides etc..

Manchester

"No, just means they’re less likely to give a flying fuck if someone says “i saw you on Fab with your nips out!”

This apart from the nips thing. I've had some arse wipe brain dead not right in the middle of the Trafford centre whilst with my daughter I might add say to me "oi mate are you bladey off fab" and I've had my quotes and avitar printed in the mirror or was it the star I forgot 1 of the gutter rags and becouse I'm far from ashamed of what I choose to do and nothing to hide I'm not discreet. Na your having a giggle you need to look elsewhere for that shit

Were the quotes printed about the Alton Towers debauchery? Filthy swingers shagging on rides etc.. "

That's the 1. I thought it was funny as fuck especially when my sister rang asking if I'd seen it

By *eothelionMan  over a year ago

chester

It’s job related for me. Before I was happy to show my delightful face. Changed of jobs and I need to hide.

So I appreciate that discretion is important.

No, they perhaps feel more comfortable with people knowing or don't care if employers kniw.

Can't genarilse, just as you can't assume "discreet" people have something to hide.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

What a ridiculous notion - just because someone shows their face doesn't make them any more or less likely to be indiscreet than someone who hides behind a silhouette avatars, or something non-descript. If anything it'd possibly reassure me they were likely to be more discreet because they have the confidence to show their face, which I know is a weird logic but it makes sense to me.

They're obviously indiscreet as far as their own identity is concerned but I can't see how that would make them indiscreet towards others.

If anything, more likely to be discreet imo

so damn funny!

I don’t think being an open person has any bearing on ability to respect other people’s privacy. Well that’s the case with aspects of life that are not sex related, therefore I don’t see why it would any different just because it’s swinging or nsa sex.

Mrs

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Not at all, mine are all in public viewing on here,( im sure some wish they weren't) does that mean people have something to hide if they dont put a face pic on show,( i dont think for one minute they do have anything to hide by the way) just saying

Hmmm. Interesting. I think it really just comes down to the person. I don't think there is a strong enough correlation, in my experience.

But I do know that the least discreet person I ever met on here had a public face pic up. I'm not comfortable extrapolating from my individual experience, but it is something I took note of.

Limbo

"I show my face and therefore run the small risk someone might recognise me, read about my meets, read my (infrequent) comments on the forum etc. In real life I'm not terribly sociable, keep myself to myself and have never deliberately sought attention so I'd be astonished if anyone made the connection to be honest. The likelihood of anyone whose opinion I actually care about finding me here is negligible.

All of the above has nothing to do with the discretion and respect I always show to other people I've met either through here or in clubs. I don't go around blabbing about my sex life (and didn't before I started swinging either). In fact I recognised someone from 'real' life a while back and made a specific point of reassuring them (because we were due to be at the same event, and have acquaintances in common) that our mutual interest would remain completely private.

That's a nice thing to do.

Do you think subconsciously you thought they might think you'd be indiscreet because you have a public face pic?"

No, not at all - and they also have public face pics! I approached them before the event to avoid any potential awkwardness on the night and we had a laugh about it.

I have public face pics... if someone recognises me I’m not at all bothered, my body my life!

But hats not to say I’m not the most discreet person on the world because I know not everyone feels the way I do about it

Nope. My husband has public face pics on his solo profile, simply because it helps his chances of opening a conversation if they can see what he looks like from the outset.

I have nothing to hide so are happy to show my face, doesn’t mean I tell the world my business or yours for that matter

not at all I'm single so got nothing to hide

so I choose to show my face

It baffles me why woman have public face pics. It's not like they aren't going to get messages. I find it a bit attention seeking and very strange x

"It baffles me why woman have public face pics. It's not like they aren't going to get messages. I find it a bit attention seeking and very strange x"

what crap if I was attention seeking then I'd get my bits out

"It baffles me why woman have public face pics. It's not like they aren't going to get messages. I find it a bit attention seeking and very strange x"

Is it not more attention seeking to have pictures of my pussy? My face is my face, if u wanna see the rest make an effort

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Sometimes I get my mush out because I like the photo and think it would be selfish of me not to let fabsters witness the 8th wonder of the world.

shits creek

"It baffles me why woman have public face pics. It's not like they aren't going to get messages. I find it a bit attention seeking and very strange x

Is it not more attention seeking to have pictures of my pussy? My face is my face, if u wanna see the rest make an effort "

Spot on

Lincolnshire

What a very strange thing to say, so do you prefer to see a guys cock first before there face,is there cock what helps you decide if you want to meet them and there face secondary

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Nah but there are a fair few who bleet on about discretion yet can’t hold their own water

Preston

"It baffles me why woman have public face pics. It's not like they aren't going to get messages. I find it a bit attention seeking and very strange x

what crap if I was attention seeking then I'd get my bits out"

Go on you know you want to

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I'd love to not give a shit what ppl thought of us but not many ppl understand the lifestyle. I admire ppl who have that much confidence. These are probably the most trust worthy x

what crap if I was attention seeking then I'd get my bits out

Go on you know you want to "

nooooooo

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Anyone can see them and identify them so they're clearly happy for the world to know their business/ sex lives.

Do you think people with public face pics are less likely to be discreet?"

Just because we choose to show our faces doesn't mean that we are not discreet.

Mr2

No - you can be open about your own behaviour while discreet about someone else’s comings and goings.

I think showing a face pic is a refreshing return to normality. It’s the one part of the body that every single one of us will willingly show to anybody in real life. But in Internet sex sites it’s all reversed. Genitals first, face last. Although I understand the reasons one has to be cautious, it’s strange when you think about it, how secretive many of us have become about the most publically displayed body part.

Mrs

What a very strange thing to say, so do you prefer to see a guys cock first before there face,is there cock what helps you decide if you want to meet them and there face secondary "

I wasn't talking about guys. And no a cock is 10 a penny the same as a vag pic and unrecognizable. Ano no I go by the chat before any pic. I just think why the fuck would a woman put a face pic on when they get 1000's of messages. I was shocked when I joined the site and saw so many x

Generalising hugely, I consider who have their faces out to be more likely to be straightforward and less likely to 'out' you to friends, colleagues and family.

Preston

I’ve just taken a trip to female hot pics, it appears that only approximately 25% are face pics. Therefore I’m inclined to disagree with your theory. Face pics don’t appear to be wank material and therefore the ladies would get more attention using explicit pics.

Now to look at this from another angle surely displaying any pics is attention seeking?

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I have my face on my profile because I don't care who knows I'm on here.

But I utterly respect other people's privacy and will never ever reveal anything about them to other people without their explicit consent.

"Generalising hugely, I consider who have their faces out to be more likely to be straightforward and less likely to 'out' you to friends, colleagues and family. "

I’d like to agree with that, generally I think on the internet if people showed their faces more it would be a nicer place. How many people do/say things based on anonymity that they would never in the real world!

I’ve just taken a trip to female hot pics, it appears that only approximately 25% are face pics. Therefore I’m inclined to disagree with your theory. Face pics don’t appear to be wank material and therefore the ladies would get more attention using explicit pics.

Now to look at this from another angle surely displaying any pics is attention seeking? "

I'm not surprised there is a lot less face pics. Some of the arses are a lot more attractive lol x

What a very strange thing to say, so do you prefer to see a guys cock first before there face,is there cock what helps you decide if you want to meet them and there face secondary

I wasn't talking about guys. And no a cock is 10 a penny the same as a vag pic and unrecognizable. Ano no I go by the chat before any pic. I just think why the fuck would a woman put a face pic on when they get 1000's of messages. I was shocked when I joined the site and saw so many x"

Because contrary to popular belief a lot of guys want to be attracted to whoever they’re fucking..

Surely my face is a pretty important factor? No?

I wasn't talking about guys. And no a cock is 10 a penny the same as a vag pic and unrecognizable. Ano no I go by the chat before any pic. I just think why the fuck would a woman put a face pic on when they get 1000's of messages. I was shocked when I joined the site and saw so many x

Because contrary to popular belief a lot of guys want to be attracted to whoever they’re fucking..

Surely my face is a pretty important factor? No? "

Yeah you can send it in a private message tho. How many messages have you received in the past week? X

Now to look at this from another angle surely displaying any pics is attention seeking? "

There's an idea for another thread...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The two least discreet people we've met had no public pictures.

Says the person showing their boobs.

Preston

Now to look at this from another angle surely displaying any pics is attention seeking?

I'm not surprised there is a lot less face pics. Some of the arses are a lot more attractive lol x"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

So you think displaying explicit pics such as those on your profile aren’t there to attention seek?

We’re definitely attention seeking with our pictures, as we don’t use Fab for arranging meets any more!

Mrs

It’s not my real face.

Preston

There's an idea for another thread... "

Yes I was going to start it but thought I’d leave it to you

Sometimes I get my mush out because I like the photo and think it would be selfish of me not to let fabsters witness the 8th wonder of the world.

"

Your fivehead?

I'm not surprised there is a lot less face pics. Some of the arses are a lot more attractive lol x

So you think displaying explicit pics such as those on your profile aren’t there to attention seek? "

My tits and vag are 10 a penny tho and no one would recognise me by my pics. I get plenty messages so why the hell would I put my face pic on my profile to get more x

shits creek

Your fivehead?"

That's the one

So you think displaying explicit pics such as those on your profile aren’t there to attention seek?

My tits and vag are 10 a penny tho and no one would recognise me by my pics. I get plenty messages so why the hell would I put my face pic on my profile to get more x"

It wouldn’t necessarily be to get more meets. If I were to do it, it would be because it’s the most normal thing in the world to see someone’s face.

Mrs

My tits and vag are 10 a penny tho and no one would recognise me by my pics. I get plenty messages so why the hell would I put my face pic on my profile to get more x

It wouldn’t necessarily be to get more meets. If I were to do it, it would be because it’s the most normal thing in the world to see someone’s face.

Mrs "

I don't think putting a face pic on a sex site is normal tho. That's where I think differently x

Preston

My tits and vag are 10 a penny tho and no one would recognise me by my pics. I get plenty messages so why the hell would I put my face pic on my profile to get more x"

So why display them at all unless it’s to attract attention?

Yeah you can send it in a private message tho. How many messages have you received in the past week? X"

Truthfully, between 2000-3000.. but I say myself on my face and my body not pics of my vag

Yeah you can send it in a private message tho. How many messages have you received in the past week? X

Truthfully, between 2000-3000.. but I say myself on my face and my body not pics of my vag

"

*sell

"The two least discreet people we've met had no public pictures. "

Because they've got nothing to lose. They can be so indiscreet and yet remain anonymous themselves. Showing my face gives me accountability for my actions... And I hold that dear to how I conduct myself.

But isn’t that the point of this site..

We’re all

Like Neanderthal’s, trying our very best to sell ourselves based on the very primal idea that one human is physically attracted to another?!

I know that’s what I’m here for, I want to attract people so I can meet them

"The two least discreet people we've met had no public pictures.

Because they've got nothing to lose. They can be so indiscreet and yet remain anonymous themselves. Showing my face gives me accountability for my actions... And I hold that dear to how I conduct myself. "

Nail - head

Your fivehead?

That's the one "

No five

Mrs

I don't think putting a face pic on a sex site is normal tho. That's where I think differently x"

No it’s not the norm. It’s not the norm because it’s not always wise to do that. But for those who are comfortable to behave as they would in normal life, then why not?

So why display them at all unless it’s to attract attention?"

There there cos I like them x

Limbo

I actually think showing my face means I get fewer messages, not more, because hopefully anyone who contacts me likes the look of it. And those who don't can pass me by, instead of sending a speculative message as they otherwise might have done if they'd only been able to see my body. It saves everyone's time and avoids conversations coming to an abrupt end when a face pic is sent later down the line and it doesn't appeal.

Preston

Mrs

I don't think putting a face pic on a sex site is normal tho. That's where I think differently x

No it’s not the norm. It’s not the norm because it’s not always wise to do that. But for those who are comfortable to behave as they would in normal life, then why not? "

Because it’s attention seeking

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I would rather see a face PIC any day of the week

Mrs

No it’s not the norm. It’s not the norm because it’s not always wise to do that. But for those who are comfortable to behave as they would in normal life, then why not? "

Yeah they can do what they like I just think why the fuck would you put your face picture on a sex site where anyone can really view them and would rather die than have mine on here x

There there cos I like them x"

And that may well be the reason that many women display their faces - not to because they need to, but because they like them.

Because they've got nothing to lose. They can be so indiscreet and yet remain anonymous themselves. Showing my face gives me accountability for my actions... And I hold that dear to how I conduct myself. "

Never thought of it that way. That's interesting. Good point.

[Removed by poster at 28/03/18 22:55:11]

Mrs

No it’s not the norm. It’s not the norm because it’s not always wise to do that. But for those who are comfortable to behave as they would in normal life, then why not?

Yeah they can do what they like I just think why the fuck would you put your face picture on a sex site where anyone can really view them and would rather die than have mine on here x"

I’m not embarrassed to admit I’m on here and I don’t have to hide. I’m proud of who I am and if people want to judge then that’s their problem. I’m happy just the way I am. I prefer to see pic of peoples faces but understand that people have different reasons for not doing so.

Mrs

Yeah they can do what they like I just think why the fuck would you put your face picture on a sex site where anyone can really view them and would rather die than have mine on here x"

Im guessing because they aren’t worried about people knowing they are on a sex site, therefore they treat it like any other part of life.

Lincolnshire

Mrs

Yeah they can do what they like I just think why the fuck would you put your face picture on a sex site where anyone can really view them and would rather die than have mine on here x

I’m not embarrassed to admit I’m on here and I don’t have to hide. I’m proud of who I am and if people want to judge then that’s their problem. I’m happy just the way I am. I prefer to see pic of peoples faces but understand that people have different reasons for not doing so. "

Mrs

I’m not embarrassed to admit I’m on here and I don’t have to hide. I’m proud of who I am and if people want to judge then that’s their problem. I’m happy just the way I am. I prefer to see pic of peoples faces but understand that people have different reasons for not doing so. "

That's great doll I'm really happy for you. I would however deny it till I was blue in the face x

Preston

There there cos I like them x"

And I think you’ve just answered your question as to ‘why the hell’ ppl display face pics

There there cos I like them x

And I think you’ve just answered your question as to ‘why the hell’ ppl display face pics "

I know which one I would rather not have for everyone to see lol x

No, discretion is the norm in swinging. But if they put my pic up, or mention where I am on Facebook I get the hump big time.

"No, discretion is the norm in swinging. But if they put my pic up, or mention where I am on Facebook I get the hump big time."

Possibly discretion is the norm in swinging... but people say many non-swingers flood the site...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Probably not

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

This apart from the nips thing. I've had some arse wipe brain dead not right in the middle of the Trafford centre whilst with my daughter I might add say to me "oi mate are you bladey off fab" and I've had my quotes and avitar printed in the mirror or was it the star I forgot 1 of the gutter rags and becouse I'm far from ashamed of what I choose to do and nothing to hide I'm not discreet. Na your having a giggle you need to look elsewhere for that shit "

It was the Star and you stole my thunder ??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have my face on my profile to save fucking about. If they dont like the look of me they dont message. I never send a first message to someone unless they have a face picture

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's only this week that I have taken my face pic down because of recent press intrusion but usually I don't care.

You know, my pics although they are of me, are not how how I "look" day to day and so I tend not to worry about being recognised. I very rarely wear make up, lingerie or even straighten my hair (unless out and about) and so I don't worry about being recognised. I scrub up well.

Anyhow, to answer the question, am I less discreet because I usually show my face? I don't think so. For me, I prefer to "advertise" who I am rather than what I am and because I usually show a face pic, I actually think I take a lot more care about being discreet.

However, I am being hypocritical right now because I went with the arse avatar. It's the best pic I have.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

IMO, yes. Guys with face pics as profile or public face pics I usually say thanks but no thanks to. It's their own shout if they don't care who knows they're on Fab, none of my business. But I feel like they wouldn't be very concerned with discretion regarding our relationship because of that relaxed attitude.

"No, discretion is the norm in swinging. But if they put my pic up, or mention where I am on Facebook I get the hump big time.

Possibly discretion is the norm in swinging... but people say many non-swingers flood the site... "

You are probably right, but I only meet one person from fab, and so far this year life keeps screwing that up too...

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I've got my mug out as it saves time farting around messaging back and forth. And really don't care who knows.

"IMO, yes. Guys with face pics as profile or public face pics I usually say thanks but no thanks to. It's their own shout if they don't care who knows they're on Fab, none of my business. But I feel like they wouldn't be very concerned with discretion regarding our relationship because of that relaxed attitude. "

I hadn't thought about differences between men/ women and couples. I wonder if it would be more 'risky' being outed as a couple than a single.

Manchester

It was the Star and you stole my thunder ?? "

Ohh stop your whingeing. It's not my fault my arse looks cuter than yours

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

All of the above has nothing to do with the discretion and respect I always show to other people I've met either through here or in clubs. I don't go around blabbing about my sex life (and didn't before I started swinging either). In fact I recognised someone from 'real' life a while back and made a specific point of reassuring them (because we were due to be at the same event, and have acquaintances in common) that our mutual interest would remain completely private. "

Well put

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They were indiscreet in person. Everyone close by us in the pubs we were in could see and hear them.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I recognised a lady from fab once in costa and just said ‘fab tattoo’ as I passed her - she just grinned.

I think discretion is important.

Having our face pictures on public display does not make us any less discrete then someone who doesn't.

If we see someone we recognise from fab in the street we walk straight past we don't point and make it obvious.

We were once followed round a supermarket by someone who recognised us at that time we didn't have public face photos they had been sent in a private message. The guy who followed us was with his partner and child and guess what he had no public face photos

Discretion is about the person as an individual not about how someone chooses to have their profile.

But having your tits hanging out isn't attention seeking of course.

I've had several long term friends recognise me on here and have also met a couple at parties without having been recognised firstly through fab... We're all discreet and wouldn't dream of discussing each others lifestyle outside of this world.

But having your tits hanging out isn't attention seeking of course. "

No one has ever recognised me by my tits x

Manchester

No one has ever recognised me by my tits x"

Aunty flos how you doing not seen you in years

Aunty flos how you doing not seen you in years "

Aye very good lol

Wish I hadn't commented on this fucking thread pmsl x

Manchester

Aye very good lol

Wish I hadn't commented on this fucking thread pmsl x"

Shit happens. Like arse holes everyone has an opinion. It's time it was realised though it's only mine that matters

Aye very good lol

Wish I hadn't commented on this fucking thread pmsl x

Shit happens. Like arse holes everyone has an opinion. It's time it was realised though it's only mine that matters "

Aww I know I'm right. Just wish I would have wondered it better pmsl

Shit happens x

By *eepndarkMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Exactly why spoil a very good thing.

» Add a new message to this topic