FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples profile pics

Couples profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *expuss2015 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

Being a single bi-fem I’m a bit puzzled by a lot of couples profiles.

Why do majority of them only have pics of the females - surely if it’s a couple then it should show pics of both of them?

What do other people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d expect to see photos of both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I expect to see just pics of the guy. 450 pics of man-meat (assuming the couple is pic verified and sites supporters).

"Ugly" men I suspect

"Being a single bi-fem I’m a bit puzzled by a lot of couples profiles.

Why do majority of them only have pics of the females - surely if it’s a couple then it should show pics of both of them?

"

I think you can assume in those situations the guy is punching above his weight and less happy to have his pics up...or it’s the hubby getting cheap kicks and his Mrs knows nothings about it!

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We try to balance it out. And it’s me punching above my weight!!

B x

I think you can assume in those situations the guy is punching above his weight and less happy to have his pics up...or it’s the hubby getting cheap kicks and his Mrs knows nothings about it!"

This.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think you can assume in those situations the guy is punching above his weight and less happy to have his pics up...or it’s the hubby getting cheap kicks and his Mrs knows nothings about it!"

Probably

Or in our case it is we are only looking to meet straight single guys to play with Mrs. We will send out a photo of both us if we message someone we are interested in meeting. If we were looking to meet couples or women then we would have photos showing more of hubby on there but we don't feel we need it as he is not looking to be played with by others.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

There are single profiles with loads of pics. There are single profiles with none or hardly any. From that, it’s safe to assume that some people like having loads of photographs, and some people don’t.

A couple (and this is where things get really technical) is made up of two individual people, rather than it being one entity. And so, one of those two people might like having lots of photographs. And one of them might not be so keen.

Generally (please note that I put that word at the start of the sentence for emphasis, to highlight that I mean generally, but there are obvious exceptions) men are more driven by images of what they are attracted to. If you’re looking to use your profile to advertise yourselves, it (generally) makes more sense to have more pictures of the female.

I’d rather take each profile on its own merits and decide if they’re genuine, than make sweeping assumptions based on the ratio of photographs of one to the other. I’d rather not tell genuine couples that I think they’re fake based on that assumption, as it’s likely to cause offence.

But, as always, feel free to draw whatever conclusions you want.

By *expuss2015 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Planet Sex

But if a couple say they want mff then surely it would be good to see what both look like and not just the fem?

Makes me really mad that they are willing to send a pic or pics on WhatsApp or kik but not put it on their fab profile? After all they don’t have to put their face pic on there for all to see.

» Add a new message to this topic