FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aussie cheaters

Aussie cheaters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it during the ashes they were swinging there big dicks about giving abuse out every 5 mins but now theyve been caught cheeting there sat blubbering like babies i say this

MAN UP stop with the crocodile tears seeing warner and smith crying last few days has really annoyed me only reason they are crying is the lost revenue from this years ipl nothing to do with test cricket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

I agree with you. IMO the weeping is from being caught and how they will be treated by the community, than the offence itself.

Australians are very passionate with their competitive sports and if you’re caught cheating, it’s the worse of the worse. They’re likely to be ostracized and shunned from the community, both from sports and the public.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Crying because they finally got caught and thats their careers down the drain...

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Why is it during the ashes they were swinging there big dicks about giving abuse out every 5 mins but now theyve been caught cheeting there sat blubbering like babies i say this

MAN UP stop with the crocodile tears seeing warner and smith crying last few days has really annoyed me only reason they are crying is the lost revenue from this years ipl nothing to do with test cricket."

Totally agree. Not only cheats but cry babies as well. Not a good look.

I don’t particularly agree. Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft have seemed remorseful for what they have done to Australian Cricket, the Australian public and certainly in Steve Smith you saw genuine remorse for letting down his parents too. I can understand that and have made mistakes where I have let my parents down and it’s a horrendous feeling, even when you’re in your thirties!

I hope that they both come back to international Cricket. Smith in particular is probably the best batsman in the world and has an amazing Cricket brain.

I think that CA have used this as an opportunity to move David warner away from international cricket. There is no question that he is a fantastic batsman but he is also seriously unpleasant throughout every game. Every opponent despises him and his attitude. In his press conference he only showed the body language of remorse when he spoke about being unlikely to play for Australia again. He didn’t speak about how he wanted to try to make up for his mistake. Hopefully, sponsors, teams and leagues and CA will now distance themselves enough so that he no longer has the opportunity to influence the younger generations of cricketers.

Cricket is my greatest love (after family) and Cricket needs a strong Australia to continue to grow and be successful.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Remorse should never = being let off the hook.

Personally, I was nauseated by their display.

For me the tears were for themselves and nothing more.

TRUE remorse would have been coming clean and they won and not been found out.

TRUE remorse would have been refusing to take part.

They may feel apprehensive about the wider field of damage e.g their families and fame and fortune but sorry for what they did ? NO. No way are they sorry for that.

They cry because they got caught. Like the nasty little arrogant cheats they were and still are.

"Remorse should never = being let off the hook.

Personally, I was nauseated by their display.

For me the tears were for themselves and nothing more.

TRUE remorse would have been coming clean and they won and not been found out.

TRUE remorse would have been refusing to take part.

They may feel apprehensive about the wider field of damage e.g their families and fame and fortune but sorry for what they did ? NO. No way are they sorry for that.

They cry because they got caught. Like the nasty little arrogant cheats they were and still are. "

They did not win the test that they were seen cheating. They lost quite heavily in fact.

Discussing potential cheating in the ashes series is purely speculative. We will never know for sure but I would say that they clearly had the better team in that series.

I don’t think they should be let off but the punishment is pretty harsh. I don’t believe it fits the crime. Comparatively to past recent punishments for similar offences they have been punished very severely.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I meant ...... True remorse would have been coming clean HAD they won.

I used and in speed... I didn't mean AND they won.

I stick with what I said. They cheated. They got caught. They are whining.

Ball tampering in cricket has been going on since first played , man up & stop being a pussy , let the sledging begin

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh... where do i start..

okay, this particular aussie team are a nasty bunch, and they give it a lot, but they don't take it very well, the south africans have been giving it as good as they get this series and the aussies have been moaning....

i feel for smith and bancroft... because i honestly don't believe smith really knew... and bancroft being the junior player was lead along....

david warner..... can't stand him!!! i think he was the instigator...

i think you could see the difference in the news conferences.....

Like all cheats, they weren't sorry for doing it, just sorry they were caught.

"oooh... where do i start..

okay, this particular aussie team are a nasty bunch, and they give it a lot, but they don't take it very well, the south africans have been giving it as good as they get this series and the aussies have been moaning....

i feel for smith and bancroft... because i honestly don't believe smith really knew... and bancroft being the junior player was lead along....

david warner..... can't stand him!!! i think he was the instigator...

i think you could see the difference in the news conferences....."

I agree with all of the above, well put

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

They did not win the test that they were seen cheating. They lost quite heavily in fact.

"

Completely irrelevant. Cheating isn't more acceptable if it doesn't end up working.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Warner looked the epitome of some classic crocodile tears, taken him this long to come to face the media but he still ducks the questions of just who knew what on /was involved..

Had his chance to put his hands up and come clean and it only looks like his agent has said you better do a press conference..

Smith was the Australian cricket captain and if he knew what was planned by whomever he should have stopped it, and the footage of Bancroft during the ashes tells me that the others in that room who saw him were OK with it..

"

Completely irrelevant. Cheating isn't more acceptable if it doesn't end up working."

I absolutely agree that cheating is wrong whether you win or lose! I was merely responding to the remark in the quoted text above to make it clear that they did not win the game.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Bunch of wimps, it’s not the end of the world and nobody died, get over it, footballers take great pride in cheating everything they step on to a pitch

Choo Choo... really! Nasty immature children.

Should have been ashamed of themselves a long time ago. I'd like to see more tears to make sure they've properly learned their lesson, before they are given the opportunity to redeem themselves and earn forgiveness.

Unanswered question is, if they had got away with it and won, would they have been restrained by their guilt or boastful of their success?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Unanswered question is, if they had got away with it and won, would they have been restrained by their guilt or boastful of their success? "

Exactly! I found the public sack cloth and ashes distasteful.

Warner was the instigator ,that seems obvious.Smiths reference to 'leadership group' pretty much an attempt to dob him in

Lehmann knew about it too but they didn't want to point fingers until they had Jason Gillespie lined up to take over

They will be back still play cricket and make more money by playing in county games, IPL and other games... No one believes that just these three are the only one done this, many players do this, unfortunately these guys get caught lol..

Honestly can't see why Warner is being ridden harder over this than Smith. Warner is clearly being stage managed with rehearsed answers which make him seem worse, possibly as a nice earner from a NDA.

The likelihood of no bowlers being at the being at the very least aware, is something akin to zero, given how meticulously they handle the ball six times an over.

» Add a new message to this topic