FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Side effects to swinging

Side effects to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think there any side effects from swinging? Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i think any choice of partners,how we meet them,how we interact with our life partner is bound to change us.

i know i am more confidant,sexually open and like myself more than i did 3 years ago.This cannot be just put down to swinging, however along with Sir it is an aspect of it.Sometimes i assumed kev said i was gorgeous and good in bed cos he loved me...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

beard rash, carpet burns, achey hips, wet patches, tender nipples...... just a few of mine

If you do it alot can become boring so best to mix it up.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i think any choice of partners,how we meet them,how we interact with our life partner is bound to change us.

i know i am more confidant,sexually open and like myself more than i did 3 years ago.This cannot be just put down to swinging, however along with Sir it is an aspect of it.Sometimes i assumed kev said i was gorgeous and good in bed cos he loved me... "

I really would agree with you on the confidence side, its very empowering and helps increase your confidence.

"If you do it alot can become boring so best to mix it up. "

Totally agree, variety is the spice of life.

If you indulge too often it can take the fun and sparkle out of it.

I indulge too much and yet the sparkle is still there for me. In fact it seems to make the vanilla side of life dull in comparison

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Agree with the above....

Plus I think it can be quite easy to lose touch with your 'normal' friends. Our free time is very limited due to working weekends and having a youngish family, found at one point we were not spending any of our free evenings with them.

yes i agree with that

ive got to the point now i find it very hard to get excited over a meet as ive done everything 100 times over and finding new thing to do is running out

"If you do it alot can become boring so best to mix it up.

Agree with the above....

Plus I think it can be quite easy to lose touch with your 'normal' friends. Our free time is very limited due to working weekends and having a youngish family, found at one point we were not spending any of our free evenings with them."

This is a very good point as it is important to keep a balance.

Some evenings I spend browsing on here and before you know it hours have gone past. This being despite the intention only being a quick peak!

Im not sure if others get it but if travelling to a meet I get a mixed bag of emotions. Are they going to be as per the photos? Will they get on? Are they going to tie me up and kill me?

haha

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes i think there are lots of side effects to swinging, all different depending on the individual, some it makes them habitual bullshitters, some it makes them dysmorphic,others it can boost self esteem

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i think any choice of partners,how we meet them,how we interact with our life partner is bound to change us.

i know i am more confidant,sexually open and like myself more than i did 3 years ago.This cannot be just put down to swinging, however along with Sir it is an aspect of it.Sometimes i assumed kev said i was gorgeous and good in bed cos he loved me...

I really would agree with you on the confidence side, its very empowering and helps increase your confidence. "

finding right now its doing the opposite for me

Hornier, willing to experiment more and more sexually confident.

A few things some good and some bad. Its made me realise that some men can be open and honest with you about their intentions. There are a few lest tasteful side effects but I'll not dwell on them.

hexham

I really would agree with you on the confidence side, its very empowering and helps increase your confidence.

finding right now its doing the opposite for me "

Why

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My life changed dramatically 5 years ago when i met jay. If i hadnt have been a swinger i wouldnt of met him. So yes it has.

As for other side affects i cant really say as this is the only life ive known. Dont know if its a side affect but i can definatly differentiate between, lust and love and non emotional commitment and committed relationships

I really would agree with you on the confidence side, its very empowering and helps increase your confidence. "

+1

Admittedly I'm becoming a little disenchanted with the swinging scene. There are times when I love it and I'm confident and strutting my stuff, its brilliant then, and there are times when I look at myself and think is this really what I've become, a fantasist striving for the adoration of strangers.

Things certainly aren't the same anymore and I'm not swinging or meeting as I used to. I guess lots of long term swingers may feel this from time to time. I have been involved in this lifestyle for 2yrs, maybe its my coming down time from the dizzy height of excitement

I think people who dont pace themselves and just meet all the time can start to get bored of it all. I always take a few months off then come back .When I do I delete my profile so as not to be tempted.Then I come back fresh and raring to go ,.

I did find out i'd forgetten how to chat up women in a normal club for a while... got too used to the openness and honesty of swingers and totally cocked up lol

Its a whole different world

"I did find out i'd forgetten how to chat up women in a normal club for a while... got too used to the openness and honesty of swingers and totally cocked up lol

Its a whole different world "

must admit that is the side effect of swinging I am struggling with.

" Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to? "

Yes !

The sex quota hasn't gone up, but the forum posting certainly has

" Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to?

Yes !

The sex quota hasn't gone up, but the forum posting certainly has "

Aww you got writers cramp not wankers cramp now

Yes !

The sex quota hasn't gone up, but the forum posting certainly has "

I'm quicker at texting now thanks to the forums!! I guess this is a plus????

"I did find out i'd forgetten how to chat up women in a normal club for a while... got too used to the openness and honesty of swingers and totally cocked up lol

must admit that is the side effect of swinging I am struggling with. "

+1

I find myself wanting to know if I am going to click sexually before I take the time to get to know them as a person- because the disappointment if I like them and they are not my cup of tea sexually is heightened.

Yes !

Aww you got writers cramp not wankers cramp now "

Yup when I riddled with arthritis of the fingers, you and that pesky Pet are getting the doctors bills !

Yes !

Aww you got writers cramp not wankers cramp now

Yup when I riddled with arthritis of the fingers, you and that pesky Pet are getting the doctors bills ! "

In half glad glad you said Pet as well cos if you waited for me to pay bills be waiting a very long time the money tree empty

+1

I find myself wanting to know if I am going to click sexually before I take the time to get to know them as a person- because the disappointment if I like them and they are not my cup of tea sexually is heightened."

I found I had to keep telling myself - dont talk about sex! And the jealousy if you talk to anyone else in the room... Got too used to swinging club rules, chat to everyone, flirt and wait for an invite lol

+1

I find myself wanting to know if I am going to click sexually before I take the time to get to know them as a person- because the disappointment if I like them and they are not my cup of tea sexually is heightened.

I found I had to keep telling myself - dont talk about sex! And the jealousy if you talk to anyone else in the room... Got too used to swinging club rules, chat to everyone, flirt and wait for an invite lol"

thats it exactly, its swingers rules and turning your brain off and going back to vanilla rules....ie no shagging on first date and no pussy you dont give them a blowjob within 5 mins of meeting them haha

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

light chaffing....

but nothing more than a dab of Sudocreme and a few days rest resolves

5 Minutes??? I'm on my way! lol

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It changed everything for me massively.

When in the swing world I feel I can be naughty noisy outrageous and comfy all together. My mouth can say all the things I want to and can have sex with as many people as I feel like.

I cant imagine having sex with one man forever and not ben naughty with ladies too.

So for me a vanilla life with none of the above is a scary thought.

When I meet me say in the past from dating sites its very hard to drop into chat that I swing and like to fook ladies too and lots of me. Cant imagine being vanilla again and not going to clubs.

"Admittedly I'm becoming a little disenchanted with the swinging scene. There are times when I love it and I'm confident and strutting my stuff, its brilliant then, and there are times when I look at myself and think is this really what I've become, a fantasist striving for the adoration of strangers.

Things certainly aren't the same anymore and I'm not swinging or meeting as I used to. I guess lots of long term swingers may feel this from time to time. I have been involved in this lifestyle for 2yrs, maybe its my coming down time from the dizzy height of excitement

"

Great post

We both love the social side of swinging. Met some lovely people at socials.

We don't meet playfully that often & prefer it that way. It keeps it fresh.

We are good friends with a couple who were on the forums on a regular basis & have hung their knickers & boxers up after 12 months on the scene. They used to meet regularly twice a week & simply got bored. Once the excitement of a meet goes, it's time to knock it on the head.

Just my thoughts.

By *aulireMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Do you think there any side effects from swinging? Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to? "

I find im constantly tired, dehydrated and have a numb tongue...

hexham

"Admittedly I'm becoming a little disenchanted with the swinging scene. There are times when I love it and I'm confident and strutting my stuff, its brilliant then, and there are times when I look at myself and think is this really what I've become, a fantasist striving for the adoration of strangers.

"

There is a bdsm term "sub frenzy" that applies to newbies who go ott after their first play sessions or meeting their first dominant.They want it all and they want it now

Its important to be aware of because its when people tend to make unsafe decisions and end up burning out.

Over the years i have reached the conclusion there should be an equivalent swinging term.People find it all so great that the rush becomes the be all and end all...which can lead to disillusion and depression even

"Do you think there any side effects from swinging? Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to?

I find im constantly tired, dehydrated and have a numb tongue..."

Find a squirter...;-) dehydration sorted...

"Group fun flashbacks", cant play golf when those bad boys hit me!!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Whenever I see a hot couple in public it always gets me thinking "wouldn't it be awesome if they were swingers"

"Do you think there any side effects from swinging? Has it changed your life in ways you didn’t expect it to? "

My fingers hurt from all the messages I send out only to be deleted

Does that count ?

My fingers hurt from all the messages I deleted

Does that count ?

"My fingers hurt from all the messages I deleted

Does that count ? "

Lmao funny xx yes haha x