FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > waxing sob story :(

waxing sob story :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innamon! OP   Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Arggg I have just been to the salon for a bikini wax. I thought it was more painful than I was used to .. I arrive home with the largest blood blisters on both sides . larger than a 50p piece Its sooo sore .. what would you do ? she hasnt even done all of it . I now have to go back on thursday (another salon) to get the job done properly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go back, show her your fanny and ask her to kiss it better.

Take photos and go back for a refund.

You could also post them on your profile to see if they get fab'd!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Id go back and kick off

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Go back, show her your fanny and ask her to kiss it better. "

Thanks for that....now I have coffee spat all over my laptop!

oh dear ,i could come and kiss it better for you

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good lord, sounds really painful.

Definately go back and complain.

no matter

I rang as soon as I got home. Complained I get a complimentary wax at the other salon on Thursday. But it fooking hurts all the same and now I gotta do it again. as to kissing it better who would want to go near a bruised pussy . My weekend is getting worse by the minute.!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I rang as soon as I got home. Complained I get a complimentary wax at the other salon on Thursday. But it fooking hurts all the same and now I gotta do it again. as to kissing it better who would want to go near a bruised pussy . My weekend is getting worse by the minute.!!"

plenty would go near a bruised pussy on here xx

me i like to repair damaged goods

I meant take the photos for evidence as proof of the injuries.

Did you get a receipt for the work/service provided? This proves where you had it done.

Go to casualty for a check nothing is damaged and it will also be logged you had to visit A+E for medical advice.

Sounds like unprofessional service to me.

sue em

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I rang as soon as I got home. Complained I get a complimentary wax at the other salon on Thursday. But it fooking hurts all the same and now I gotta do it again. as to kissing it better who would want to go near a bruised pussy . My weekend is getting worse by the minute.!!"
I would ask them exactly that, i would go back into the salon and kick off, i would tell anyone that would listen that they made a mess of my foo foo and that i may need plastic surgery on my lady bits...in a very loud voice...i wouldnt care about being embarrassed

Demand compensation for it affecting your sex life too.

It's one thing to be shagged bandy and bruised but to be bruised before you start!

Torquay

"I rang as soon as I got home. Complained I get a complimentary wax at the other salon on Thursday. But it fooking hurts all the same and now I gotta do it again. as to kissing it better who would want to go near a bruised pussy . My weekend is getting worse by the minute.!!I would ask them exactly that, i would go back into the salon and kick off, i would tell anyone that would listen that they made a mess of my foo foo and that i may need plastic surgery on my lady bits...in a very loud voice...i wouldnt care about being embarrassed "

If they offered to pay for plastic surgery would you have anything about your 'Pride and Joy' changed for the better?.....

Intrigued by all these designer pussies...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I rang as soon as I got home. Complained I get a complimentary wax at the other salon on Thursday. But it fooking hurts all the same and now I gotta do it again. as to kissing it better who would want to go near a bruised pussy . My weekend is getting worse by the minute.!!I would ask them exactly that, i would go back into the salon and kick off, i would tell anyone that would listen that they made a mess of my foo foo and that i may need plastic surgery on my lady bits...in a very loud voice...i wouldnt care about being embarrassed

If they offered to pay for plastic surgery would you have anything about your 'Pride and Joy' changed for the better?.....

Intrigued by all these designer pussies... "

Nope..its fine n dandy as it is, but they arent likely to offer to pay....i may have a face tattooed on it though

and stop having ur minge waxed. trim it urself

Torquay

I might have a tattoo of a miner with a lamp on his head digging with a shovel on mine...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not laughing cause i gave myself third degree burns with veet, thankfully they where mostly at the tops of my legs and not actually on my bits.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I might have a tattoo of a miner with a lamp on his head digging with a shovel on mine...

"

i was thinking of a sticky out tongue smiley....but id need bigger labia

no matter

"Demand compensation for it affecting your sex life too.

It's one thing to be shagged bandy and bruised but to be bruised before you start! "

Ha ha .. ur funny . yes I agree its not pretty at best . I have no sex life lol was hoping

"Demand compensation for it affecting your sex life too.

It's one thing to be shagged bandy and bruised but to be bruised before you start!

Ha ha .. ur funny . yes I agree its not pretty at best . I have no sex life lol was hoping "

... as View said. A bruised fanny won't put some off, and it may just bring out all those caring guys who will kiss it better, so your sex life may improve!

Sincerely though, try arnica cream, it's good for bruising and I hope you feel better soon. xx

"sue em "

where theres blame theres a claim

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"sue em

where theres blame theres a claim"

yeah phone up those bunch of pricks that are in every damn ad break injurylaywers4u and explain what your issue is that'll be so funny seeing how they deal with you case... and intresting to see how they handle your call? pmsl

And in the meantime would a bag of frozen peas help?

If you do get the evidence suggested then you would qualify for a personal injury claim from a minimum of a grand upwards.

How many more poor foo foo's will suffer at the hands of the "Butcher of Snagvadge?"

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

No idea if there is a professional body for this sort of thing, but worth a look and see if shop is part of it, and raising a complaint.

If it is down to poor practice/materials there is no telling how many others in the area are affected, and being quiet through embarrassement.

no matter

Well Im now getting nervous about going back. Its pretty sore and im driving to brum on Friday will be sore with clothes on.Dont want more bruises on thursday.

I have taken pics (how difficult is that) stick a fone down there and click

bet fab wont accept them tho.

I wonder if theres a queue at casualty today? I've got a vision of a line of ladies all stood clasping their hands over their fannies waiting to be seen

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Well Im now getting nervous about going back. Its pretty sore and im driving to brum on Friday will be sore with clothes on.Dont want more bruises on thursday.

I have taken pics (how difficult is that) stick a fone down there and click

bet fab wont accept them tho."

I don't do the waxing thing, but is it wise to get it done again so soon if it has blisters?

I would find out wether the girl doing it was a novice or not though, and see if they have the right certificates needed ( don't know what they have or need but I am sure you can find out)

no matter

"I wonder if theres a queue at casualty today? I've got a vision of a line of ladies all stood clasping their hands over their fannies waiting to be seen "

Yes that would be very funny.

well I'm surprised that pics were accepted here too ! As to the going back they wont go over what they did .She didnt do job properly ,but no I will show the bruising and not have it done now.Too sore.

"I might have a tattoo of a miner with a lamp on his head digging with a shovel on mine...

i was thinking of a sticky out tongue smiley....but id need bigger labia "

Mick Jagger....

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"I meant take the photos for evidence as proof of the injuries.

Did you get a receipt for the work/service provided? This proves where you had it done.

Go to casualty for a check nothing is damaged and it will also be logged you had to visit A+E for medical advice.

"

yeh definitely get back up evidence and i would also think twice about going to the other salon to get it finished if first time they made such a balls up of it

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I'm no expert but it sounds to me like they used the wrong wax, there are different ones for sensitive genital areas I believe, did the salon use you as a guinea pig for a trainee??? whatever they have done, they certainly have not followed correct procedures from what you tell us, I do hope your swelling calms down soon hunny bun, xxx

"I meant take the photos for evidence as proof of the injuries.

yeh definitely get back up evidence and i would also think twice about going to the other salon to get it finished if first time they made such a balls up of it "

All of my contractors have made mistakes at least once... What makes them good or not is how they put it right...

(By law I have to give them a chance to correct their mistake)

Just a thought...;-)

Firstly, for Gods sake dont put arnica cream on there, it will probably make it worse!!!!

And secondly, you are right to insist on a full refund.

Also DO NOT get rewaxed for at least as long as the sensitivity lasts, you may find that any beautician worth her salt would not touch you with sore inflamed skin down there anyway.

And speak to the owner/manager explaining that you can barely move its so sore.

Get advice from a nurse at your local surgery, most will speak over the phone xx

no matter

Ok I wrote a letter of complaint and explanation included fotos and canx the appointment . Told them it is very sore and that as I was driving Friday I didnt feel it wise to do more waxing so soon. Told them I hope to hear from them soon.

I have taken off me nik nacs and sprinkled liberally with baby talc. Sitting cross legged is comfortable thank you all for advise..

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Go back, show her your fanny and ask her to kiss it better. "

Lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Speed is the essence, just like removing a tablecloth from a fully set table. He/She who hesitates is lost!

Suggest you go commando for a while!

no matter

Well Having accepted the pics of the bruises ...I now find that a red blob bruise on skin is rejected as-- Quote** too rude for this site.!! can you believe it.

- I see pussy's and anus's full on.. pussy with cock stuck in! mouth with cock and worse..but a bruise on a thigh is not accepted.. Come on admin what did u see ??..now if I posted my rings you would allow it would you.

"Well Having accepted the pics of the bruises ...I now find that a red blob bruise on skin is rejected as-- Quote** too rude for this site.!! can you believe it.

- I see pussy's and anus's full on.. pussy with cock stuck in! mouth with cock and worse..but a bruise on a thigh is not accepted.. Come on admin what did u see ??..now if I posted my rings you would allow it would you. "

It could be because it might be showing that an act of sexual violence had occured. I know that acts that depict violence or seen to depict voilence are not allowed not sure if this could be the case

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If the pictures could be taken as abuse pics they will normally not be apporved, if approved by accident they will be taken off if reported.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah ha, Diamond beat me to it

"Ah ha, Diamond beat me to it"

He he diamond the wanna be mod lol

Torquay

I think you would look very good showing off the offended pussy to the bench in a small claims court...

"Exhibit C your worship"

no matter

"Ah ha, Diamond beat me to it"

rugby arent you admin ? I know you posted earlier on this thread I wrote that I posted pics there. hmm whatever ..lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ah ha, Diamond beat me to it

rugby arent you admin ? I know you posted earlier on this thread I wrote that I posted pics there. hmm whatever ..lol"

I am a forum mod yes and yes, I post on threads , lots of them.....

I am amused at the "whatever" though

I had mrs H wax me for first time lastnight fooookin hell it hurt..... but job well done, nice n smooth now hehehe

"I had mrs H wax me for first time lastnight fooookin hell it hurt..... but job well done, nice n smooth now hehehe "

And no blood blisters lol

no matter

Ah well the girl left her job .. feel guilty now. Went back to get the job finished turns out she used the wrong wax.Thats it no more waxing.

Looks like you'll have to go back to using the garden strimmer!

(when do we get the tongue in cheek smiley moddies??)

no matter

Lol Indeed that is funny. Its either lose weight or get someone else to shave it in future . I cant see what im doing anymore

Get some Veet or whatever and have a rubbing in session or even a Fab group pubic topiary afternoon, but don't forget the photos for legal purposes.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

"Ah well the girl left her job .. feel guilty now. Went back to get the job finished turns out she used the wrong wax.Thats it no more waxing.

"

Would you believe it, I was right!!!!, goodness me there's always a first time for everything, hope you are feeling somewhat better now sugar plum, hugz n stuff, Ruby, xxxx

Nalpalm sounds less painful (;-)

Do you walk like John Wayne now then (;-)

Ice and asprin me thinks (;-)

Hope it gets better soon

no matter

Indeed you were . but even so that was my last wax .. too sore . cant get me ring back in now either ! bugger.

"Indeed you were . but even so that was my last wax .. too sore . cant get me ring back in now either ! bugger. "

Do you mean a piercing or did she rip you wide open?!

» Add a new message to this topic