FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not for me

Not for me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just stating a fact .

I try to remain positive but too many letdowns and the feeling of being a small fish in the big sea has finally got me on a negative vibe.

Any one else having a similar experience ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean this site is not for you or swinging as a whole?

Adjust your vibe... Or change the batteries...

PS: There are a lot of us single guys... Everyone goes through brief moments like this...

Patience, patience, patience.... And good luck whatever you decide...;-)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

There is a club in Leeds, head along there and meet people.... that may help.

good luck

" the feeling of being a small fish in the big sea "

sorry but to me, this reads :

'not getting the attention i thought i would'

'not getting enough attention'

'i want attention and i want it now'

negativity and attention seeking very seldom wins fair maidens hearts

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

PMA positive mental attitude, negativity breeds negativity, its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Put some cheering funny threads up, send some cheery messages to people

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"There is a club in Leeds, head along there and meet people.... that may help.

good luck"

Yep, Hallowe'en party on Friday - come dressed as a ghost and haunt my ladybits. Whoooooo.....

as View said....get yourself along to Isis Quest in Leeds. It's the best way to get your face known in the swinging community, once people get to know you, and as long as your friendly and chatty, people will invite you to play.

We go to Isis regularly, but we only play with people who at least say hello to us in the bar.Good luck with whatever you decide.

well I dunno ur actual preferences...maybe they need widened...Im assuming ur after 1-2-1 meets mainly...given its hard to get them alot, maybe time to widen urself open to group meets i.e cpls etc etc...

I find it pretty hard to listen to most gripes, male/female/cpls- when they have such a narrow outlook on who might be good partners...and moreso in the swinging sense

just my opinion tho

"well I dunno ur actual preferences...maybe they need widened...Im assuming ur after 1-2-1 meets mainly...given its hard to get them alot, maybe time to widen urself open to group meets i.e cpls etc etc...

I find it pretty hard to listen to most gripes, male/female/cpls- when they have such a narrow outlook on who might be good partners...and moreso in the swinging sense

just my opinion tho"

What you're saying is you're a sociable wee tart!

"well I dunno ur actual preferences...maybe they need widened...Im assuming ur after 1-2-1 meets mainly...given its hard to get them alot, maybe time to widen urself open to group meets i.e cpls etc etc...

just my opinion tho

What you're saying is you're a sociable wee tart! "

less of the sizeist comments please lol xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just stating a fact .

I try to remain positive but too many letdowns and the feeling of being a small fish in the big sea has finally got me on a negative vibe.

Any one else having a similar experience ? "

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but there area lots of single guys as compared to other groups... therefore we ARE small fish is a big sea...

I think its call being realistic.... and the problems start when hopes and expectations are much higher than the reality...

I always say the site gives you the tools to make it work... whether you decide to use all of them, some of them, or none of them is entirely in the end up to you....

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Try a dating site, your profile seems to suggest that is what you are looking for.

"Try a dating site, your profile seems to suggest that is what you are looking for. "

+1

"Try a dating site, your profile seems to suggest that is what you are looking for. "

I can't say it reads like an ad for match.com to me, it's just too generic and doesn't stand out.

Good luck op.

its the negativity of this message and many other messages he has started that put me off x

It can be a struggle at times..you`re not on yer own..

Chin up...

A social event might be worth a shout, as others have said..

Best of, and all that..

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Try a dating site, your profile seems to suggest that is what you are looking for.

+1 "

+2

Theres lots of socials in your area...sheffield and york are 2 i know about,get to them and meet people.

"Just stating a fact .

You think your a small fish?

Have ya seen my height?

"its the negativity of this message and many other messages he has started that put me off x

"

He might be feeling a bit down ?

Thats fair enough to me...not altogether attractive, I guess..as you say..

However..taking things at face value...he`s just asking, if its just him that finds things hard at times..

"Try a dating site, your profile seems to suggest that is what you are looking for.

+1

+2

Theres lots of socials in your area...sheffield and york are 2 i know about,get to them and meet people."

some people wont get out and make an effort they EXPECT it all to come to them and then winge about "oooo look at me this and that"

frankly if people arent meeting you or wanting to meet there is a reason and only you can answer this!!!

take a look at yourself and be honest with yourself then you may unlock the secret

hexham

"Just stating a fact .

Have ya seen my height? "

No the bubbles cover it

"its the negativity of this message and many other messages he has started that put me off x

However..taking things at face value...he`s just asking, if its just him that finds things hard at times.."

not the 1st time hes done this, hence why many of the forumers have saw this kind of thing before.

if he tried to get to socials clubs etc then i would praise him but the reality is he isnt bothered and expects it to come to him

"Just stating a fact .

Have ya seen my height?

No the bubbles cover it "

can u stand in the jacuzzi full height ?

"Just stating a fact .

Have ya seen my height?

No the bubbles cover it "

Have a look at me pics then lol xx

However..taking things at face value...he`s just asking, if its just him that finds things hard at times..

not the 1st time hes done this, hence why many of the forumers have saw this kind of thing before.

if he tried to get to socials clubs etc then i would praise him but the reality is he isnt bothered and expects it to come to him "

I hadn`t noticed his alleged behaviour %*

Fair enough..

Tho if someone is struggling...guess this could be a place where peeps can get abit of company and/or advice..

Playing devils advocate abit, I guess..

We can`t all be on the money..super friendly and up to speed with some of the realities of swinging..

Socials do seem like a good idea, as you say...

Up to him now I guess..tho things can be hard to do..when yer down ...

Anyways

I can't say it reads like an ad for match.com to me, it's just too generic and doesn't stand out.

Good luck op."

and urs is just WOw!

It seems a little odd that some people are berating the guy for not "getting out there", considering the thread on single males in clubs that was posted yesterday.

It seems a little odd that the same folk that ridiculed the single men as "stalkers and zombies" have the audacity to say "go to a club, you will be welcomed with open arms"

Rationale behind these comments? Yesterdays thread about clubs, put me off ever going to one as a single guy. If it was my first time, apparently I am supposed to bin my nerves and just wander around chatting to people, but if this guy (OP) is having an issue with self-confidence, how is he supposed to do that?

Now yes, it started with the "five-knuckle shufflers" but I doubt very much that either the OP or myself would wander around a club having a tug at anything that caught our eyes, but we may be a little shy, and after what was posted yesterday, if we walk up and chat, some people say "pushy" if we sit there and wait to be invited some people say "zombies"

So the guy is having a hard time getting to meet people via the site, i didn't realise it was a forum for club goers and that this site was specifically designed for the club goers to keep in touch. He thought (I am guessing) that this site was to meet likeminded people.

Well I guess if "likeminded" means judgemental, borderline hypocritical, and so far up yourself you are actually inside out, then he needs to get with the program.

Yes he could change who it is he wants to meet, we can all get hypercritical on his profile should we choose to, but what he was saying was "do you ever get tired of expectation falling short of experience", and judging by the amount of "single men are useless", "single women are useless", "couples are useless", "timewasters apleny" etc etc threads, I am hazarding that yes OP, I think a lot of people get fed up and tired of things.

Leave the guy alone ffs, he asked a question, but instead you opened up a broadside on his profile, his negative attitude and anything else he said.

For all the positivity that alledgedly abounds in these forums, there are a very high number of negative comments.

To the OP, its about choice my friend, plain and simple, yes you are one of many, one day you might get a meet and then again you might not, best to be philosophical about it, and try to relax. I doubt you are butt ugly, and I am sure you are a nice guy, and I am sure that at some point those traits, rather than how big your ego/penis is, or how smart mouthed/wise your comments are on the forum, will count for someone.

Flame away, trust me, today I am asbestos

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I was first to mention a club and it was a suggestion based on getting to meet people, not shag them wank over them, wank near them or even wank at all.

Smile at them and if they smile back.. one baby step closer to getting known..

I also posted on the club thread, as a single guy... if you pay your money, abide by the rules... wank to your hearts content.

i will gladly speak to any single man at a social or club as many know me from chams but just as i talk doesnt mean i want there cock!!!!!

i used to have a few problems meeting with single men not turning up or just the cant make it line after a hotel was booked. so i changed my way

i went to socials ( success)

went to chams ( success and great fun)

121 meets are ok but if i do i make sure they are verified or i have spoken to them on the phone before hand x

"I was first to mention a club and it was a suggestion based on getting to meet people, not shag them wank over them, wank near them or even wank at all.

I also posted on the club thread, as a single guy... if you pay your money, abide by the rules... wank to your hearts content."

i go to clubs to relax have fun and have sex if i get lucky but the amount of times u see men wanking under the water or under a towel makes me think ewww!!! as have the time they just dont care and when they try and touch you they dont understand the word NO

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I was first to mention a club and it was a suggestion based on getting to meet people, not shag them wank over them, wank near them or even wank at all.

I also posted on the club thread, as a single guy... if you pay your money, abide by the rules... wank to your hearts content.

i go to clubs to relax have fun and have sex if i get lucky but the amount of times u see men wanking under the water or under a towel makes me think ewww!!! as have the time they just dont care and when they try and touch you they dont understand the word NO

"

and if they don't understand NO, that is breaking the rules and needs reporting.

"

I think there is another thread discussing the "zombies", i merely referenced it in this post to highlight a point, I dont think there is any real need to wander down the "ooooh the wankers at clubs freak me out" in two seperate threads

fuckit OP go to fabflirts

or stay in fab

fabflirts ive no real interest in, pointless in my case.

stay on fab, beef up ur profile, expand u wants,go to a club,beeef up ur profile(ignore noncock wanters, theres plenty who want it),use the chatrooms,wank on cam, check others guys profiles for meets theyve had, approach and message decently.

there...

and if they don't understand NO, that is breaking the rules and needs reporting.

"

i just explain loudly that the answer is no and to leave me alone usually they move pretty damm quick

I think there is another thread discussing the "zombies", i merely referenced it in this post to highlight a point, I dont think there is any real need to wander down the "ooooh the wankers at clubs freak me out" in two seperate threads"

i love zombies but could never eat a whole one

"fuckit OP go to fabflirts

or stay in fab

stay on fab, beef up ur profile, expand u wants,go to a club,beeef up ur profile(ignore noncock wanters, theres plenty who want it),use the chatrooms,wank on cam, check others guys profiles for meets theyve had, approach and message decently.

there..."

or go to socials get pissed and dance naked

or stay in fab

there...

or go to socials get pissed and dance naked "

lol that was a social??- i best go on a club day/nite!!!!

or stay in fab

there...

or go to socials get pissed and dance naked

lol that was a social??- i best go on a club day/nite!!!!"

i missed meeting you but i saw enough

Or perhaps the OP could simply have a short break from focussing his efforts on the swinger’s scene, just until his mojo returns.......

"Or perhaps the OP could simply have a short break from focussing his efforts on the swinger’s scene, just until his mojo returns.......

"

what you have to focus!!!!! geee i never knew that :p x

"Just stating a fact .

Thought it was appropriate to repost his post. What I don't see in it

1. Please critique my profile

2. Please offer me advice on how to conduct myself in the swinging community

What I do see is a question, which laughingly very few posters have answered.

He also says he is feeling a bit negative, some may argue that this means we can have open season on points 1 and 2 above, me, I don't. In fact he hasn't bitched about anything much at all, certainly not calling out select groups of people that have made him feel negative which 60% of forum posts tend to do.

"Or perhaps the OP could simply have a short break from focussing his efforts on the swinger’s scene, just until his mojo returns.......

what you have to focus!!!!! geee i never knew that :p x"

haha Yeah !!!,,,, you have to focus with one squinty eye,,,,,, the other eye need to be so tightly closed it make the face slightly contort, in a manner that resemble someone's best straining face, ya know that sort people do whilst curling out a hard turd…….

sheeeez,,,,, its no wonder so many people struggle on here…. Sigh….!.

"Just stating a fact .

He also says he is feeling a bit negative, some may argue that this means we can have open season on points 1 and 2 above, me, I don't. In fact he hasn't bitched about anything much at all, certainly not calling out select groups of people that have made him feel negative which 60% of forum posts tend to do.

"

I believe that IS why he posted it...to get opinions and advice, so sorry paulyl...really dont care how tthis sounds...i consider myself experienced enuff to give that advice when i see a thread with gripes...i'd do the same to any profile that i see. The OP is feeling negative, most dont wanna hear it do they?- so lets fix something, in hope we dont have to se the type of thread come up.

"Just stating a fact .

I believe that IS why he posted it...to get opinions and advice, so sorry paulyl...really dont care how tthis sounds...i consider myself experienced enuff to give that advice when i see a thread with gripes...i'd do the same to any profile that i see. The OP is feeling negative, most dont wanna hear it do they?- so lets fix something, in hope we dont have to se the type of thread come up."

Well then you and I read different languages, because I thought a thread saying "anyone else having a similar experience (of feeling a little negative)", was quite simply asking a very simple question...

I think if he had wanted "advice" he would have said "Please critique my profile" (afterall a simple perusal of the forums would indicate that this is acceptable, given the number of threads to that effect) or "I need you to belittle my attempts to meet people and therefore I have no idea what to do, please advise"

Instead its better to assume, what he meant to say and ignore what he actually did say.........

this is a look its me thread

"PMA positive mental attitude, negativity breeds negativity, its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Put some cheering funny threads up, send some cheery messages to people"

yes xx well said x

a simple question loaded with the same intent...

I wuld have said the same thing if the question was asked more directly

and the very idea of at least my own posts was for the OP to maybe rectify whats causing the feelings of negativity, which basically are about getting meets...

"this is a look its me thread

"

Don't think so - he's not been back since he posted it.

"

and the "I like chocolate", "whats in a name", "how many pics have you fabbed" etc arent.....

Lol, I would say that 75% of the threads posted on here are a "look at me" thread, or do you really think, people are fascinated by other peoples breakfast decisions?

Don't think so - he's not been back since he posted it."

Not really surprised, he asked a simple question and got character assassinated, whilst people put words into his post that didnt exist, told him he was some kind of deviant for choosing not to go to clubs, decided that he was an attention seeking whore, and to nail him firmly into his lack of confidence, virtually told him his attitude stank and he should "buck up"

Poor chap, imagine if he had asked "does anyone else like burgandy as a colour, I find it quite positive"

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

is the OP offended ?

Well i for one love the fab site .. and been on others which are paying sites and to think people can get this all for free ... we are lucky . Myself i feel you should put moor into your profile and letters you mail people .

[Removed by poster at 25/10/11 20:43:38]

"is the OP offended ?"

Did he come back? or did he just sigh and say "well that wasnt what I meant but......." The "guru's" of swing have had their way he is a whinging single bloke, doing nothing to help himself with his negative attitude and "alledged" crap profile, he is too picky, wont go to a club, he deserves to be negative and therefore we shall ignore his question

Lol, if I had posted a thread saying "Sometimes i have bad days, do you have bad days?" and come back an hour later to find that people had torn apart my profile, I dont think I would post

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Just stating a fact .

* stands on box and waves at op to be heard over the argueing *

Yes! There have been a few times when we havw been continually messed about including by people who were already so called friends. It did get to me that all my efforts came to nothing. When that happens a little break is often the answer for us, even just a week or so forgetting fab. Above all I have learned that it just doesn't pay to ta.ke it all too seriously or personally. Enjoy the site. Have a laugh, a perve and chat to friendly people. Anything else is extra.

I've often wanted to post on here when I am down after being stood up, but I saw early on when others did that most the answers were 'you probably did something wrong' (paraphrased) so I keep it to myself. It would be nice if we could let off steam from time to time.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the guru's of swing... is that all of us excluding you.

I didn't say anything offensive to the gentleman at all, but wished him better luck...

and a lot offered constructive & friendly advice.

He has a meet today up so his confidence may be back and again I wish him well...

"I've often wanted to post on here when I am down after being stood up, but I saw early on when others did that most the answers were 'you probably did something wrong' (paraphrased) so I keep it to myself. It would be nice if we could let off steam from time to time."

But its not just letting off steam, its a cry for help isnt it really Wyrd? , really you want me to critique your profile, ok just this once......

"the guru's of swing... is that all of us excluding you.

I didn't say anything offensive to the gentleman at all, but wished him better luck...

He has a meet today up so his confidence may be back and again I wish him well...

"

Maybe I should wink him. I was being serious when I said he should come to Isis.

"I've often wanted to post on here when I am down after being stood up, but I saw early on when others did that most the answers were 'you probably did something wrong' (paraphrased) so I keep it to myself. It would be nice if we could let off steam from time to time.

But its not just letting off steam, its a cry for help isnt it really Wyrd? , really you want me to critique your profile, ok just this once......"

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!! People are too mean!

anyone can get a shag onhere so i wouldnt worry too much

bide ur time

I admire Pauly sticking up fer the guy...

Views *suggestion*.. to attend a social is constructive..

At face value...its a guy asking a question...does anyone else identify with how I`m finding things ?

Anyone identify ?

Anyhows...interesting to see the paradigm at work..

I`ll mull it over whilst I bathe...

Must this....musn`t that..%*

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe I should wink him. I was being serious when I said he should come to Isis."

I knew you were being serious and I thought your invitation was a lovely gesture xx and hope he will acknowledge it xx

Maybe I should wink him. I was being serious when I said he should come to Isis."

Here`s a hearty.....Good for You %*

From over here..

A friendly person to greet you...makes hell of a difference...hope the OP takes up yer offer...silly not to

[Removed by poster at 25/10/11 21:03:44]

Don't think so - he's not been back since he posted it.

Not really surprised, he asked a simple question and got character assassinated, whilst people put words into his post that didnt exist, told him he was some kind of deviant for choosing not to go to clubs, decided that he was an attention seeking whore, and to nail him firmly into his lack of confidence, virtually told him his attitude stank and he should "buck up"

Poor chap, imagine if he had asked "does anyone else like burgandy as a colour, I find it quite positive" "

I think Paul hit the nail on the head here and now or two are unhappy about things being pointed out to them. The Op didn’t ask for his profile being criticized. I do think at times there is a degree of smug satisfaction by some having put down or abused another member. Granted some have tried to help the OP but more seem to take delight at being negative.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just stating a fact .

"

wow.... so what are people suppose to do... just one word answers "yes" or "no" and not talk about anything else???

i layed it out straight.... regardless of how people see themselves in here... you, me, mr "stick up for the bloke", Mrs "tell it like it is"... and every other person here... in the grand scheme of things we are all small fishes playing on a big pond... and if you limit what you are looking for even more, then you become an even smaller fish....

what would you like people to do.... go "there, there, there... awwww... here, I'll drop my kecks for you" and sugarcoat it all... or be a realist...

I don't get meets often these days... partly my choice in that, but when i am looking I try to help myself as much as i can.... if other people aren't doing that, then they only have themselves to look at in the mirror.....

if you think you're flame resistant today... try me!!! and to be perfectly honest... I wouldn't...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread?

"Just stating a fact .

wow.... so what are people suppose to do... just one word answers "yes" or "no" and not talk about anything else???

i layed it out straight.... regardless of how people see themselves in here... you, me, mr "stick up for the bloke", Mrs "tell it like it is"... and every other person here... in the grand scheme of things we are all small fishes playing on a big pond... and if you limit what you are looking for even more, then you become an even smaller fish....

what would you like people to do.... go "there, there, there... awwww... here, I'll drop my kecks for you" and sugarcoat it all... or be a realist...

I don't get meets often these days... partly my choice in that, but when i am looking I try to help myself as much as i can.... if other people aren't doing that, then they only have themselves to look at in the mirror.....

if you think you're flame resistant today... try me!!! and to be perfectly honest... I wouldn't..."

He asked if anyone else had a negative vibe experience, and if I recall correctly Fabio, you had one a month or so back and told people about it.... didnt you, or was that someone else?

You could have respnded "actually yes mate, a while back, i was having trouble finding work, life was not so good, but then my chums on the forums (as well as in real life) said nice things and I felt better, i am now back, and although I am not meeting many people, i am quite philosophical about it....

Of course if it was a different Fabio, i apologise

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? "
no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol

just my opinion tho

What you're saying is you're a sociable wee tart! "

paddywack a tart laine,,,,nooooooo never ever in a million years!!!

auds xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol "
so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too.....

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too....."
well i dont put a post up to say look at me i do it for there _iews if thay look at me ... its fine .. i dont care.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too..... well i dont put a post up to say look at me i do it for there _iews if thay look at me ... its fine .. i dont care."
If thats your reasoning then no one else does either...so why do you think people get comments such as "oh another look at me thread"?

forums are there for folk to do whatever they want to do,,well within reason ,,,if you dont like the post,,,,dont read or reply,,,shimples.

works the other way also if you do start a post,,,be prepared for comments you might not agree with

auds xx

[Removed by poster at 25/10/11 21:28:48]

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? "

Yeah they are, everyone wants others to look at them, whether or not they are willing to admit that to themselves is another matter though.

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too..... well i dont put a post up to say look at me i do it for there _iews if thay look at me ... its fine .. i dont care.If thats your reasoning then no one else does either...so why do you think people get comments such as "oh another look at me thread"?"
well thats how i do feel .... if thay pick to look at my profile from me posting its up to them , i am posting to here there _iews maybe some feel the need to do that i just dont x

"forums are there for folk to do whatever they want to do,,well within reason ,,,if you dont like the post,,,,dont read or reply,,,shimples.

works the other way also if you do start a post,,,be prepared for comments you might not agree with

auds xx"

Do you really in your heart of hearts think if someone puts up a thread they are fair game for any unpleasant remark someone desires to put up?

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too..... well i dont put a post up to say look at me i do it for there _iews if thay look at me ... its fine .. i dont care.If thats your reasoning then no one else does either...so why do you think people get comments such as "oh another look at me thread"? well thats how i do feel .... if thay pick to look at my profile from me posting its up to them , i am posting to here there _iews maybe some feel the need to do that i just dont x"

That doesn't make sense what are you trying to say?

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread?

Yeah they are, everyone wants others to look at them, whether or not they are willing to admit that to themselves is another matter though. "

I really don't think so. Some people are really posting on here for advice, or just to chat. I don't go into the chatrooms and prefer to interact on here. But 'look at me' posts tend to be pointless affairs that are NOT posted in the lounge. Its more where the post is that gives you the clue what its about, not what it is.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

He asked if anyone else had a negative vibe experience, and if I recall correctly Fabio, you had one a month or so back and told people about it.... didnt you, or was that someone else?

You could have respnded "actually yes mate, a while back, i was having trouble finding work, life was not so good, but then my chums on the forums (as well as in real life) said nice things and I felt better, i am now back, and although I am not meeting many people, i am quite philosophical about it....

"

don't go there with me at the moment... trust me....really... real life can be real low... and with everything I have been thru in the last couple on months... you don't want to go there!!!

and do you know what... my friends who I have met AT SOCIALS and those friends who I know THRU CLUBS help me as much as anyone who helped in IN FORUMS....

in the end for as much as other can help you... you also have to look at the bigger picture and have to also find ways of helping yourself.. in the end it has to be you that want to do it.... you are not always going to be able to rely on others....

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to see the big picture... you want to help yaself... here in a club talk to people rather than be a zombie (See I noticed that "shot") you can take the advice.. you can leave it.... if you decide to leave it don't then come back complaining...

the OP has complained/whinged about things in the past... I am sure that will continue.... But I am so glad he has the almighty pauly on his side.... after all, what do the rest of us know... or have to share...

I'm going to ask the mods now for a 24hr ban before I say something I really really shouldn't....

Your profile reads quite negative need to be more positive. Get involved and happy swinging.

"Isnt every thread posters put up a look at me thread? no are yours ? you post i post to here people _iews , if i wish them to look i would ask , lol so you dont enjoy people interacting with you? You like people to look at you Jo....dont deny it cuz i wont buy that for a second...yes you get interaction with other users in the forums, you get others _iews...but you can do that other ways too..... well i dont put a post up to say look at me i do it for there _iews if thay look at me ... its fine .. i dont care.If thats your reasoning then no one else does either...so why do you think people get comments such as "oh another look at me thread"? well thats how i do feel .... if thay pick to look at my profile from me posting its up to them , i am posting to here there _iews maybe some feel the need to do that i just dont x

That doesn't make sense what are you trying to say?"

I love the forums and learn so much from here ..i post and i read loads .. i dont post so people look at me ... i post as have somthing to say , And thats the truth. I am lucky get loads of mail maybe things be diffrent if it was not like that maybe x

Yeah they are, everyone wants others to look at them, whether or not they are willing to admit that to themselves is another matter though. "

Just not true of everyone....

I can honestly, with hand on heart say...I couldn`t give a shit...

I like the banter and people watching...

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down..

"

i just explain loudly that the answer is no and to leave me alone usually they move pretty damm quick"

Alright love, I get the picture. Will leave you be in future

Yeah they are, everyone wants others to look at them, whether or not they are willing to admit that to themselves is another matter though.

I really don't think so. Some people are really posting on here for advice, or just to chat. I don't go into the chatrooms and prefer to interact on here. But 'look at me' posts tend to be pointless affairs that are NOT posted in the lounge. Its more where the post is that gives you the clue what its about, not what it is."

Surely people need to get others attention to receive advice there for those people are also wanting attention.

"in the end for as much as other can help you... you also have to look at the bigger picture and have to also find ways of helping yourself.. in the end it has to be you that want to do it.... you are not always going to be able to rely on others...."

We really don't know what the OP has done to improve his position. Without his feedback it is all just conjecture, and I think it is a bit off to assume he's doing nothing. Guy just wanted to rant.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I really don't think so. Some people are really posting on here for advice, or just to chat. I don't go into the chatrooms and prefer to interact on here. But 'look at me' posts tend to be pointless affairs that are NOT posted in the lounge. Its more where the post is that gives you the clue what its about, not what it is."

Im sorry but i disagree...what constitutes a look at me thread to you then??/ Plenty of em in the lounge...shall i bump?

"

don't go there with me at the moment... trust me....really... real life can be real low... and with everything I have been thru in the last couple on months... you don't want to go there!!!

and do you know what... my friends who I have met AT SOCIALS and those friends who I know THRU CLUBS help me as much as anyone who helped in IN FORUMS....

in the end for as much as other can help you... you also have to look at the bigger picture and have to also find ways of helping yourself.. in the end it has to be you that want to do it.... you are not always going to be able to rely on others....

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to see the big picture... you want to help yaself... here in a club talk to people rather than be a zombie (See I noticed that "shot") you can take the advice.. you can leave it.... if you decide to leave it don't then come back complaining...

the OP has complained/whinged about things in the past... I am sure that will continue.... But I am so glad he has the almighty pauly on his side.... after all, what do the rest of us know... or have to share...

I'm going to ask the mods now for a 24hr ban before I say something I really really shouldn't...."

I am sorry but how is his "I am feeling low and negative" post different from yours? I am sorry you have had a bad run of things, but well other people need little boosts now and then too, maybe thats what he was asking for, a "boost" like many people, not just you, get when posting similar things.

Instead he got shot down in flames (again, not just by YOU), as for me being almighty, well....... If i am unable to voice opinion on an open forum without resorting to threats, or being ostracised, then they should make these forums specific to members that can do that and do.

I really don't think so. Some people are really posting on here for advice, or just to chat. I don't go into the chatrooms and prefer to interact on here. But 'look at me' posts tend to be pointless affairs that are NOT posted in the lounge. Its more where the post is that gives you the clue what its about, not what it is.

Surely people need to get others attention to receive advice there for those people are also wanting attention. "

I asked in one post what to do about a found phone. I really hope people didn't assume I was expecting it to lead to winks, friend requests and meets.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down.."

People watching means that other people are being watched does it not? They all know people read the forums...i am not saying they do it purely for people to look at them but it IS an added factor....

hexham

and the "I like chocolate", "whats in a name", "how many pics have you fabbed" etc arent.....

Lol, I would say that 75% of the threads posted on here are a "look at me" thread, or do you really think, people are fascinated by other peoples breakfast decisions?

"

Wisest advice anyone ever gave me,when i asked why threads over the road turned nasty quicker than a working/stay at home thread on mumsnet....

Its a site where people are trying to get a fuck....Every thread is a look at me and if you are my type fuck me thread...

Except soapy...he just wants oral

Waits for the people saying oh no i post on a sex site because i am a celibate who just likes the banter

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down..People watching means that other people are being watched does it not? They all know people read the forums...i am not saying they do it purely for people to look at them but it IS an added factor...."

Okay...I get yer drift....I missed the context...a senior moment..

I agree...if thats the context..that my voice , personality gets noticed ?..arguing against that would be very silly...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wisest advice anyone ever gave me,when i asked why threads over the road turned nasty quicker than a working/stay at home thread on mumsnet....

Its a site where people are trying to get a fuck....Every thread is a look at me and if you are my type fuck me thread...

Waits for the people saying oh no i post on a sex site because i am a celibate who just likes the banter "

Give that woman a huge chocolate dildo!!!!

Waits for the people saying oh no i post on a sex site because i am a celibate who just likes the banter "

Mabye just....mabye.....

Some people will in time, learn not to paint people with their own brushes...

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down..People watching means that other people are being watched does it not? They all know people read the forums...i am not saying they do it purely for people to look at them but it IS an added factor...."

Its definitely a factor although few will admit it for fear of looking vein.

Tayside

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down.."

I never said people do it to just get meets; I said they did it to get people to look at them and in "them" I mean their _iews, posts, opinions, etc otherwise why post them?

hexham

Waits for the people saying oh no i post on a sex site because i am a celibate who just likes the banter Give that woman a huge chocolate dildo!!!! "

opens wide to recieve

im seriously lost on this post now lol

but my 2ps worth

im in the forums alot prob too much lol ( bored housewife) lol

and yeah if someone posts i usually have a look at their profile call me nosy or a perv i really dont care so if i had to start a post id prob know most folk are going to have a wee peek at my profile some use it as a "look at me" some dont,,hey ho

auds xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down..People watching means that other people are being watched does it not? They all know people read the forums...i am not saying they do it purely for people to look at them but it IS an added factor....

Its definitely a factor although few will admit it for fear of looking vein. "

I dont care how i look as long as my hair, make up n nails look fab......we all seek attention on here....i do it...you do it......bees do it...birds do it.....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"im seriously lost on this post now lol

but my 2ps worth

im in the forums alot prob too much lol ( bored housewife) lol

and yeah if someone posts i usually have a look at their profile call me nosy or a perv i really dont care so if i had to start a post id prob know most folk are going to have a wee peek at my profile some use it as a "look at me" some dont,,hey ho

auds xx "

No some just wont admit they do

I don`t prospect fer meets on here...never ever...not once....turned plenty down..

I never said people do it to just get meets; I said they did it to get people to look at them and in "them" I mean their _iews, posts, opinions, etc otherwise why post them? "

Yeah...I agree %*

Mumbles...I`m knackered....

Guess it t`was a bit obvious

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people are given the advice to post on the forums and get yourself known.......

"people are given the advice to post on the forums and get yourself known......."

True...of course..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I am sorry but how is his "I am feeling low and negative" post different from yours? I am sorry you have had a bad run of things, but well other people need little boosts now and then too, maybe thats what he was asking for, a "boost" like many people, not just you, get when posting similar things.

Instead he got shot down in flames (again, not just by YOU), as for me being almighty, well....... If i am unable to voice opinion on an open forum without resorting to threats, or being ostracised, then they should make these forums specific to members that can do that and do."

I'll tell you the reason I am now more pissed off than ever....

How dare anyone ever compare someone losing there job, or someone losing their next of kin to someone who can't get a meet.. FFS...

you want "prospective"... here it comes!!!!... call this a "moment of clarity"

this swinging lark... swinging is suppose to be in the end of the day FUN.... remember that word... FUN

for 99% of people... if you weren't having fun, and you didn't have to be there... why would you???

if it is not FUN.... walk!!! take time out!!! recharge the batteries!!!

why put yourself thru some sort of perverse pleasure??? is the pain of rejection worth the legover???

Having followed this thread and a number of other recent threads which have also descended into unpleasant reading…..

I’m gonna take a break from forums,,,,

So this is Sox Flouncing out… but not in a huff and certainly not with anything negative to say…….

So don’t look at me as I leave…...... no don’t … seriously don’t…..please… I beg you,,,, I said don’t look……… I will be back….

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Having followed this thread and a number of other recent threads which have also descended into unpleasant reading…..

So this is Sox Flouncing out… but not in a huff and certainly not with anything negative to say…….

So don’t look at me as I leave…...... no don’t … seriously don’t…..please… I beg you,,,, I said don’t look……… I will be back….

"

"Having followed this thread and a number of other recent threads which have also descended into unpleasant reading…..

"

wait till i have a wee peek at your pfofile 1st tho ehe?

lol xx

"

I looked.... I may well just be getting my coat soon too... *wait for me love*

hexham

Waits for the people saying oh no i post on a sex site because i am a celibate who just likes the banter

Mabye just....mabye.....

Some people will in time, learn not to paint people with their own brushes..."

maybe just maybe some people will learn about unconscious and subconscious motivations and the amazing human capacity to ignore them

i critise no one here for wanting sex...but if they claim they dont remove avatar and post on sites not concerened with meeting strangers for nsa sex

"

we will miss your _iews and posts here as make me smile . i am not looking i dont look at alot , lol xxx

I agree that every thread and every post is a look at me.

A guy only has to post something saying 'I love big natural tits' and lo and behold you will get loads of women posting on there with their big booby avatars saying, Im a 58zzzz and they're still perky. If thats not a look at me then what the bloody hell is?

We all want to display ourselves in a positive light I do it myself and theres nothing wrong with it. Ive always liked the look at me threads, proactive and not reactive.....

I dont know whether the OP has been whinging on previous threads, I dont remember. I didnt get the feel that this was a whingy post, just a reflective feeling a bit low type of thread. Maybe people dont want to here it, and there have been a few very harsh posts, but in amongst them have been positive advice too.

My advice would be dont wait for the world to come to you, get out there and grab it for yourself. Do what you can to become more successful. You only have to look at popular guys on this forum to get tips on how its done. Is Soapy the next George Clooney, does he strike you as the epitome of male gorgeousness with a chiselled Adonis type body - no, but hes a bloody nice guy and he stands out for that and is loved by many (sorry Soapy no offence, but you know what im trying to say) x

and that will be me signing out as well. At no point have I made this "personal", it wasnt just one member that mentioned "zombies" it was many. Who it WAS personal for was the OP, he was "attacked" on a personal level,for daring to ask a question that proved unpopular or "exposed" him as whinging about not getting a shag in hindsight perhaps I should have ignored his initial question and followed like sheep everyone else critisicisng his profile and attitude

Peace...... Wherever you can find it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/72759

and numerous bum threads...of course none of these people wanted attention ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I agree that every thread and every post is a look at me.

A guy only has to post something saying 'I love big natural tits' and lo and behold you will get loads of women posting on there with their big booby avatars saying, Im a 58zzzz and they're still perky. If thats not a look at me then what the bloody hell is?

We all want to display ourselves in a positive light I do it myself and theres nothing wrong with it. Ive always liked the look at me threads, proactive and not reactive.....

I dont know whether the OP has been whinging on previous threads, I dont remember. I didnt get the feel that this was a whingy post, just a reflective feeling a bit low type of thread. Maybe people dont want to here it, and there have been a few very harsh posts, but in amongst them have been positive advice too.

My advice would be dont wait for the world to come to you, get out there and grab it for yourself. Do what you can to become more successful. You only have to look at popular guys on this forum to get tips on how its done. Is Soapy the next George Clooney, does he strike you as the epitome of male gorgeousness with a chiselled Adonis type body - no, but hes a bloody nice guy and he stands out for that and is loved by many (sorry Soapy no offence, but you know what im trying to say) x

"

and not many threads from guys result in getting an invite to join a lady at a club within the 1st ten replies.... also, a comment from a couple who attend the same club.

he did ok.

Mabye just....mabye.....

maybe just maybe some people will learn about unconscious and subconscious motivations and the amazing human capacity to ignore them

i critise no one here for wanting sex...but if they claim they dont remove avatar and post on sites not concerened with meeting strangers for nsa sex "

Fuck me....you are rather full of horseshit gal...

I`m tempted..but can`t be fussed over yer..

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

yes

Oops... my bad. I thought it was one of those would you (whatever) the one above threads.

This is an market place. Therefore market economics apply and I have a geometrical number progression to define it.

Fbd2

-----

Where F = Female b = boys d = disapointment

Work it out!

Its one of those things you are 1 in 10,000 deal with it and move on!

"

haha ...I love yer Soxy %*

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I agree that every thread and every post is a look at me.

"

PRE FUCKING CISELY

HAS ANTONE FABBED MY PHOTO YET?!?!!?*!

*huff* *sigh* *sulk*

(sorry for shouting)

"and that will be me signing out as well. At no point have I made this "personal", it wasnt just one member that mentioned "zombies" it was many. Who it WAS personal for was the OP, he was "attacked" on a personal level,for daring to ask a question that proved unpopular or "exposed" him as whinging about not getting a shag in hindsight perhaps I should have ignored his initial question and followed like sheep everyone else critisicisng his profile and attitude

Peace...... Wherever you can find it

"

Peace with you s`well Pauly..

And Fabio..

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/72759

and numerous bum threads...of course none of these people wanted attention ? "

if thay like tits its up to them .. i dont look at alot of profiles here myself ... thay have to take my eye . I dont care if thay look at me ... its fine i just dont post here 24/7 so thay do and thats the truth on my kids lifes .. What people have to say here in forum is what i like maybe shallow but its the truth .. But i am fine people looking if i was not would not have pics ... but up to them ,

Tayside

"HAS ANTONE FABBED MY PHOTO YET?!?!!?*!

*huff* *sigh* *sulk*

(sorry for shouting)"

If you hadn't opted out then I would have - Polos are my favourite mint afterall

*huff* *sigh* *sulk*

(sorry for shouting)"

Antone probably tried............but couldn't

"HAS ANTONE FABBED MY PHOTO YET?!?!!?*! lol would not know how too , lol

*huff* *sigh* *sulk*

(sorry for shouting)"

Yer wanting a tiara s`well...

Fuck me %* ( consious expletive )

Nah...fuck it %*

*huff* *sigh* *sulk*

(sorry for shouting)

Antone probably tried............but couldn't "

Fuck it.... I'll have to ask Roger.

Tayside

if they like tits its up to them .. i dont look at alot of profiles here myself ... they have to take my eye . I dont care if they look at me ... its fine i just dont post here 24/7 so they do and thats the truth on my kids lifes .. What people have to say here in forum is what i like maybe shallow but its the truth .. But i am fine people looking if i was not would not have pics ... but up to them ,"

You still want others to take notice of you though i.e. look at you/ your posts

if they like tits its up to them .. i dont look at alot of profiles here myself ... they have to take my eye . I dont care if they look at me ... its fine i just dont post here 24/7 so they do and thats the truth on my kids lifes .. What people have to say here in forum is what i like maybe shallow but its the truth .. But i am fine people looking if i was not would not have pics ... but up to them ,

You still want others to take notice of you though i.e. look at you/ your posts"

well its up to them i dont care . And thats the truth .

Tayside

Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head!

I think what you have to understand is there are many on here with big hang ups about body shape and self esteem issues as there are in many walks of life. Its not a sin to want reassurance and a little bit of “ooo you look super” even if its just people being nice. But you can’t really expect people with issues to admit to it.

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! "
lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday."
which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention

"I think what you have to understand is there are many on here with big hang ups about body shape and self esteem issues as there are in many walks of life. Its not a sin to want reassurance and a little bit of “ooo you look super” even if its just people being nice. But you can’t really expect people with issues to admit to it."
only thing i admit to is liking people here on fab and a love of the forums ... bit like a drug to me at times , lol xx but i will not let them get me down as i know some do have issues thats fine as no ones the same .

"I think what you have to understand is there are many on here with big hang ups about body shape and self esteem issues as there are in many walks of life. Its not a sin to want reassurance and a little bit of “ooo you look super” even if its just people being nice. But you can’t really expect people with issues to admit to it. only thing i admit to is liking people here on fab and a love of the forums ... bit like a drug to me at times , lol xx but i will not let them get me down as i know some do have issues thats fine as no ones the same ."

What issues do you have that are getting you down?

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention "
lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,

I looked.... I may well just be getting my coat soon too... *wait for me love* "

Is it Thursday yet?

Or are you lot trying to start your own clique

"I think what you have to understand is there are many on here with big hang ups about body shape and self esteem issues as there are in many walks of life. Its not a sin to want reassurance and a little bit of “ooo you look super” even if its just people being nice. But you can’t really expect people with issues to admit to it. only thing i admit to is liking people here on fab and a love of the forums ... bit like a drug to me at times , lol xx but i will not let them get me down as i know some do have issues thats fine as no ones the same .

What issues do you have that are getting you down? "

i really dont have alot ... have a lovely family my animals and life in the sticks ... in the country away from things ... that can get me down , lol

"I think what you have to understand is there are many on here with big hang ups about body shape and self esteem issues as there are in many walks of life. Its not a sin to want reassurance and a little bit of “ooo you look super” even if its just people being nice. But you can’t really expect people with issues to admit to it. only thing i admit to is liking people here on fab and a love of the forums ... bit like a drug to me at times , lol xx but i will not let them get me down as i know some do have issues thats fine as no ones the same .

What issues do you have that are getting you down? "

what have you got issues about ???

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,"
Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here

I`ll join others and take a long walk methinks...

Soooooo fucking negative.....

Soooooo fucking draining.....

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here "
well maybe but theres more to me then pics ..I never did letters nothings untill i come on sites like this as felt my spelling was so bad .. and people would make fun or not under stand me in some way ... this has all helped ... people say spell cheeks i had 6 and not one really worked .Thats why i like the forums.

hexham

Mabye just....mabye.....

i critise no one here for wanting sex...but if they claim they dont remove avatar and post on sites not concerened with meeting strangers for nsa sex

I`m tempted..but can`t be fussed over yer.."

But you clearly are..or you wouldnt have posted....passive agression is one of the methods i want everyone to like me posters use...

ove the new avatar btw

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics ..I never did letters nothings untill i come on sites like this as felt my spelling was so bad .. and people would make fun or not under stand me in some way ... this has all helped ... people say spell cheeks i had 6 and not one really worked .Thats why i like the forums."

Yer a sweet, warm woman Games...

Take care..

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics "
i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post "
But if i had no pics i would be same person..i like to read what people post and _iews .. pics and things are not high on my list only if i am looking to meet them ,

Mabye just....mabye.....

I`m tempted..but can`t be fussed over yer..

But you clearly are..or you wouldnt have posted....passive agression is one of the methods i want everyone to like me posters use...

ove the new avatar btw "

I can assure yer...

I have more regard fer the shit on my shoes..than yer half arsed attempts to appear erudite...

Its fluff..and fucking laughable...

Tayside

My head hurts now!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post But if i had no pics i would be same person..i like to read what people post and _iews .. pics and things are not high on my list only if i am looking to meet them , "
so take your pics off then? Will it make a difference to new prospective meets? If you have them in the private gallery to send via message...come on Jo.....we all know you love the attention

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post But if i had no pics i would be same person..i like to read what people post and _iews .. pics and things are not high on my list only if i am looking to meet them , so take your pics off then? Will it make a difference to new prospective meets? If you have them in the private gallery to send via message...come on Jo.....we all know you love the attention "
if i never had them i would get loads of mail asking to see like i had when i did have them in private . It just made it easyer for me to show who i am i have nothing to hide from no one .

"My head hurts now! "

Its the wall man its not good for you

"My head hurts now! "
sorry , lol xx but i have to be true to myself and i know others feel thay are right too here ..

Tayside

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post But if i had no pics i would be same person..i like to read what people post and _iews .. pics and things are not high on my list only if i am looking to meet them , so take your pics off then? Will it make a difference to new prospective meets? If you have them in the private gallery to send via message...come on Jo.....we all know you love the attention

if i never had them i would get loads of mail asking to see like i had when i did have them in private . It just made it easyer for me to show who i am i have nothing to hide from no one ."

And the penny drops, you like showing people your pics AKA you like getting the attention!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Head meet brick wall; brick wall meet head! lol ok xx why own up to stuff when i feel i tell the truth ..i dont post here so i get a mail box full , I get alot of mail everyday.which i am sure is helped by you posting in the forums= attention lots mail who never come in here ... and never look in the forums so thay say as i ask some .. i do get lots of mail i am sure you do too ,Not really as my profile isnt here for meeting we use the couples profile for that....my profile is purely to use so i can post in the forums....i dont doubt you get lots of mail Jo, you come across as a nice person, but you still court attention as we all do in here well maybe but theres more to me then pics i never said there wasnt , but im glad you see i am right. Nothing wrong with courting attention we all do as i said in my first post But if i had no pics i would be same person..i like to read what people post and _iews .. pics and things are not high on my list only if i am looking to meet them , so take your pics off then? Will it make a difference to new prospective meets? If you have them in the private gallery to send via message...come on Jo.....we all know you love the attention if i never had them i would get loads of mail asking to see like i had when i did have them in private . It just made it easyer for me to show who i am i have nothing to hide from no one ."
i didnt say you had anything to hide!!!! but on the boob threads you get ya booby avatar out, as lovely as it is thats courting attention and there is nowt wrong with it...if you want get ya fanny out on a fanny thread...thats what its all about but Jo i will say again, you court attention as we all do! You have admitted it it now we are going round in circles, now i have my cowboy boots on so we can doe see doe all night but i know i am right

Game4it2 ... I don't think you are quite getting what Femme is saying.

I've knpown you - well your online persona for many years. On another site I have known you sit on cam in a chatroom for hours. Dressed up for the part of seduction, full make-up and posed for the cam... and getting great amounts of admiration.

You were not in those chatrooms to just chat.

It does not make you a bad person, far from it.

It does mean we all find our own ways of seeking attention when and where we want it.

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point.

"My head hurts now! sorry , lol xx but i have to be true to myself and i know others feel thay are right too here .."

I think love you have admitted to it and changed your mind. You like most are on here looking for attention from the opposite sex (or same sex) Denying it is like a guy in a pub with a half full glass of Tetleys saying he is T total. Its not a crime to want attention you know.

"Game4it2 ... I don't think you are quite getting what Femme is saying.

I've knpown you - well your online persona for many years. On another site I have known you sit on cam in a chatroom for hours. Dressed up for the part of seduction, full make-up and posed for the cam... and getting great amounts of admiration.

It does mean we all find our own ways of seeking attention when and where we want it.

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point."

god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point. god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes."

hang on Jo....you get lots of attention....do you like it?

"My head hurts now! sorry , lol xx but i have to be true to myself and i know others feel thay are right too here ..

I think love you have admitted to it and changed your mind. You like most are on here looking for attention from the opposite sex (or same sex) Denying it is like a guy in a pub with a half full glass of Tetleys saying he is T total. Its not a crime to want attention you know. "

Well i cant be what i am not ......... and i am no liyer xx yes i like people liking me who dont here .. but i am not just here most for people to look and mail to meet ... ok ,,

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Prays to the baby Jesus the OP comes back and says he wasn't offended.....

" god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes."

Yes I was there and you don't have to call me god... polo will do

And how did you wind the women up Jo.... by getting attention for all the guys looking at you.

You went on cam to look stunning... and you did.

I have never felt like a small fish in a big sea when on FAB, thanks to the FAB peeps I have met via social events.

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point. god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes.hang on Jo....you get lots of attention....do you like it? "

And i have had woman so nasty bitchy untill i come on here it stoped. Fab was not like other sites ,, i was not being singled out alot just taken for the person i am .

Tayside

"My head hurts now!

sorry , lol xx but i have to be true to myself and i know others feel thay are right too here .."

You may be sorry but..... it's getting sorer with every post

"I have never felt like a small fish in a big sea when on FAB, thanks to the FAB peeps I have met via social events. "
well i hope to meet you myself one day i hope xxxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point. god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes.hang on Jo....you get lots of attention....do you like it? And i have had woman so nasty bitchy untill i come on here it stoped. Fab was not like other sites ,, i was not being singled out alot just taken for the person i am ."

I have had a rough time as well, but thats another story..fab is a nice attention seeking place to be Jo is it not? You like attention jo we all do....its not a sin, its not wrong!!!! But dont tell me you dont like it, dont court it or dont want it

"My head hurts now!

sorry , lol xx but i have to be true to myself and i know others feel thay are right too here ..

You may be sorry but..... it's getting sorer with every post "

Ok where is the wall point me in the right direction Please

Tayside

"My head hurts now!

You may be sorry but..... it's getting sorer with every post

Ok where is the wall point me in the right direction Please "

It's over there ------}

BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL I COMMAND THIS THREAD TO CLOSE!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL I COMMAND THIS THREAD TO CLOSE!!! "
NO BUGGER OFF IM STARTING MY DOE SEE DOE IN A MINUTE GOT ME DAISY DUKE OUT FIT ON!

I believe we should request for a head banging against the wall smiley!

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL I COMMAND THIS THREAD TO CLOSE!!! "

Drama queen

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'm doing it... shazam!!!!

Tayside

No you're not I'm doing _abio!

Who stole the wall?

We may not all intentionally use the forum to get attention.... but somewhere and somehow we all want to be noticed by someone at some point. god was you on there ,,, i would go on cam to wind up the woman who was so nasty to me , lol i dont need attention i get lots. Mates yes.hang on Jo....you get lots of attention....do you like it? And i have had woman so nasty bitchy untill i come on here it stoped. Fab was not like other sites ,, i was not being singled out alot just taken for the person i am .I have had a rough time as well, but thats another story..fab is a nice attention seeking place to be Jo is it not? You like attention jo we all do....its not a sin, its not wrong!!!! But dont tell me you dont like it, dont court it or dont want it "

so me posting here in forums your saying i only do ,,, to get attention ? I get that with out posting most my mail are not from people on here.

Tayside

ooppss I ain't doing Fabio

I'm closing it