FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Im addicted

Im addicted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi my names peaches and im an addict

and ive ran out and climbing the walls

Its driving me mad so ive given in and ordered some more

Books that is.....my black dagger brotherhood rules..

Have read 6 books this week. oops

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well i was thinking my sister was bad 4 big books a week , And all on the go same time . its lovely if you can read a book i get lost and have to keep going back on my self end up giving up , lol

When I lived abroad my major vice was buying books in English... They were expensive so I always bought the fattest... Fell on some fabulous authors by accident...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"When I lived abroad my major vice was buying books in English... They were expensive so I always bought the fattest... Fell on some fabulous authors by accident..."
did they sue?

"When I lived abroad my major vice was buying books in English... They were expensive so I always bought the fattest... Fell on some fabulous authors by accident...did they sue? "

I wasnt as stocky back then...

my sister just got one of them things your down-load books onto to read not sure if thay are good or not ..

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"my sister just got one of them things your down-load books onto to read not sure if thay are good or not .."
Kindles or a e book reader..they are great

"my sister just got one of them things your down-load books onto to read not sure if thay are good or not ..Kindles or a e book reader..they are great "
i never new name thanks , may halp me as on my pc i read better then in a book . I sall have to look into them ,

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"my sister just got one of them things your down-load books onto to read not sure if thay are good or not ..Kindles or a e book reader..they are great i never new name thanks , may halp me as on my pc i read better then in a book . I sall have to look into them ,"
well you can always use audible books you can download them as well and they read to you...i love Stephen frys voice so got the talking book instead

What are Kindles like in brilliant sunshine... On a beach...?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What are Kindles like in brilliant sunshine... On a beach...?"
fantastic...no glare

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"my sister just got one of them things your down-load books onto to read not sure if thay are good or not ..Kindles or a e book reader..they are great i never new name thanks , may halp me as on my pc i read better then in a book . I sall have to look into them ,"

Jo Kindles are great. Audio books are a lot more expensive but if you get a kindle with audio output you can buy books which are text to speech ready which means your kindle reads it aloud to you (earplugs if wanted too). I find that this is great for laying in bed or travel when I would normally get travel sickness from reading. Also lay in the sun without holding the book. Mainly great for people who find reading difficult for whatever reason.

"What are Kindles like in brilliant sunshine... On a beach...?fantastic...no glare"

Oooooh... Ta...

Ill go and have a look at one... Xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What are Kindles like in brilliant sunshine... On a beach...?fantastic...no glare

Oooooh... Ta...

Ill go and have a look at one... Xx"

I would...great investment

» Add a new message to this topic