FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are we taking odds

Are we taking odds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got an appointment with the neurologist this afternoon. Whats the odds hes going to tell me there is a brain in there or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do you hear an echo when someone whispers in your ear?

Evens

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Ive got an appointment with the neurologist this afternoon. Whats the odds hes going to tell me there is a brain in there or not "

I had a brain scan years ago and they did find one, but is it true that brain cells die, in that case I may be down to my last few

Hope it goes well

"Evens "

Thats better than i thought lol

Its not a scan im having today just seeing the consultant so will have a few more cells to die first lol

"Ive got an appointment with the neurologist this afternoon. Whats the odds hes going to tell me there is a brain in there or not "

I am going to keep my mouth shut cos i am tired

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Brain test, what's the next number in this sequence :

127, 876, 463 ...... lol xx

"

127, 876, 463 ...... lol xx"

Whats the next sequence of letters f**k *f*

Bradford

"

Whats the next sequence of letters f**k *f*"

l.o.l.s. ?????????

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"

Whats the next sequence of letters f**k *f*"

Given that response, there's definitely a brain working perfectly.. pmsl.

Evens...

At least it wont take long...

PS: If you need a new brain... You can have mine... Its never been used...

Good luck...

perhaps a swiss finishing school would have helped !!!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Hope it goes wellxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ive got an appointment with the neurologist this afternoon. Whats the odds hes going to tell me there is a brain in there or not

perhaps a swiss finishing school would have helped !!!!! "

nerrrrrrrrrr i here that not that hot on teaching spelling

"Ive got an appointment with the neurologist this afternoon. Whats the odds hes going to tell me there is a brain in there or not

perhaps a swiss finishing school would have helped !!!!! nerrrrrrrrrr i here that not that hot on teaching spelling "

might have given you some extra brain cells though

perhaps a swiss finishing school would have helped !!!!! nerrrrrrrrrr i here that not that hot on teaching spelling

might have given you some extra brain cells though "

Might just surprise you with how many i have, same as alot of people on here. Only difference is others dont harp on about how intelligent they want others to percieve them to be

perhaps a swiss finishing school would have helped !!!!! nerrrrrrrrrr i here that not that hot on teaching spelling

Might just surprise you with how many i have, same as alot of people on here. Only difference is others dont harp on about how intelligent they want others to percieve them to be "

well you shouldent make references on other threads,and not expect it to come back and bite you.....ever heard of karma....what goes around comes around..

Might just surprise you with how many i have, same as alot of people on here. Only difference is others dont harp on about how intelligent they want others to percieve them to be

well you shouldent make references on other threads,and not expect it to come back and bite you.....ever heard of karma....what goes around comes around.."

Didnt realize anything had come back and bitten me on the bum, you made a comment and i answered.

So if there is such a thing as karma do all the married and cheating get what they deserve

well you shouldent make references on other threads,and not expect it to come back and bite you.....ever heard of karma....what goes around comes around..

Didnt realize anything had come back and bitten me on the bum, you made a comment and i answered.

So if there is such a thing as karma do all the married and cheating get what they deserve "

i really have no idea...you tell me????

So if there is such a thing as karma do all the married and cheating get what they deserve

i really have no idea...you tell me????"

Im not married and cheating so i have no idea

Im not married and cheating so i have no idea"

Are you insinuating i am ? and do you actually know my circumstances...i think not..

Are you insinuating i am ? and do you actually know my circumstances...i think not.."

What was insinuating about that, i asked a question. Dont think i mentioned you at all or maybe your reading to much into things

Bradford

I'm occasionally odd, anyone wanna take me?

borrow?

Are you insinuating i am ? and do you actually know my circumstances...i think not..

What was insinuating about that, i asked a question. Dont think i mentioned you at all or maybe your reading to much into things"

ok whatever !! have a good day..

Lets hope it's not the neurologist who says double or nothing!

p.s good luck. xx

Well i have transient global amnesia syndrome (sounds dead posh) apparently when i had the big turn it was called by shock of falling through a mirror and thats why i lost a whole two days. The smaller ones that ive always called short term memory loss are just something that happens to me from time to time, apparently i go through phases where i cant make new memories. Some people only have one episode but me being me as to have it ongoing lol.

I found it all really interesting

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

repeat that for me please Karen, I've forgotten what you said at the beginning

» Add a new message to this topic