FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So what is wrong with the bi Guy?

So what is wrong with the bi Guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fire away as I still think this hasn't really been covered

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fire away as I still think this hasn't really been covered "

Not a blooming thing

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Totally agree, nothing wrong with em at all

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Nothing as long as they state on profile they are Bi

"Nothing as long as they state on profile they are Bi "

cant disagree with that

nothing so long as im in the middle of two

no such thing as bisexual, it's just greed

let the feast begin

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Nothing here...i married one

"no such thing as bisexual, it's just greed

let the feast begin "

I want a bi sandwich

let the feast begin

I want a bi sandwich"

you'll be wanting piri piri sauce with that ?

let the feast begin

I want a bi sandwich

you'll be wanting piri piri sauce with that ?"

Oh yesss please and a drop of port to wash it down

Dear me.. what is wrong with you all.. on threads like this you are meant to point out that contact with a bi male will make a straigh man curious....

I thought you lot were experts... going to go back to eating my weetabix now...

tut tut

cali

*straight... had a crumb under my T...

cali

let the feast begin

I want a bi sandwich

Oh yesss please and a drop of port to wash it down"

Dont give her the port spare a thought for privet hedges everywhere

"Oh yesss please and a drop of port to wash it down"

and you can have all the port to yourself cos he doesn't drink

bodies and temples 'n' all that

"Dont give her the port spare a thought for privet hedges everywhere "

ah that's nowt to do with port jet, she walks sideways anyway

i think it's a throwback thing from the lancashire hills

let the feast begin

I want a bi sandwich

Oh yesss please and a drop of port to wash it down

Dont give her the port spare a thought for privet hedges everywhere "

OI,button it

"Oh yesss please and a drop of port to wash it down

and you can have all the port to yourself cos he doesn't drink

bodies and temples 'n' all that "

Oh and I wanna worship lol

"Dont give her the port spare a thought for privet hedges everywhere

ah that's nowt to do with port jet, she walks sideways anyway

i think it's a throwback thing from the lancashire hills "

Im Just on here Jet is the intelligent 1 but anyway you can call me moody cos i get confused

There is a perception rightly or not that men who are bisexual and homosexual are more promiscuous and less inclined to practice safe sex. This in peoples mind is somewhat confirmed by the amount of HIV positive men in the gay/bi male community. People ok some people there for see it as more of a risk to have sex with a bi guy above a straight guy. Its a stigma to some and it may be right or wrong but historical facts do give this theory some substance.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Fire away as I still think this hasn't really been covered

There is a perception rightly or not that men who are bisexual and homosexual are more promiscuous and less inclined to practice safe sex. This in peoples mind is somewhat confirmed by the amount of HIV positive men in the gay/bi male community. People ok some people there for see it as more of a risk to have sex with a bi guy above a straight guy. Its a stigma to some and it may be right or wrong but historical facts do give this theory some substance."

So those guys who claim they are straight on here.... watch out cause they just might not be

I dont think ive been in a situation with a biguy, not knowingly anyways.

I see nothing wrong with anyones sexuality but..........

Reckon i would be peeved if the fella i was with suddenly got the hots for some guy and left me sat twiddling me fingers

In answer to the question: nothing...I just don't like playing with them as the one's I've said ok to have enjoyed the anal play too much. I get turned on by the "fear", humiliation, blushing and flushing of a straight man taking it up the arse!

"...

Reckon i would be peeved if the fella i was with suddenly got the hots for some guy and left me sat twiddling me fingers "

Is that what happens, if a bi male meets a couple, the men get onto it and leave the woman twiddling?

Or wishes it was the man he was playing with instead of this woman!

Or the bi man thinks, if I touch his (straight man) willy, he will be become bi...

I will enjoy this thread.

"...

Reckon i would be peeved if the fella i was with suddenly got the hots for some guy and left me sat twiddling me fingers

Is that what happens, if a bi male meets a couple, the men get onto it and leave the woman twiddling?

Or wishes it was the man he was playing with instead of this woman!

Or the bi man thinks, if I touch his (straight man) willy, he will be become bi...

I will enjoy this thread.

"

Nahhhh

think its just me

Im a twiddler by nature

There is a perception rightly or not that men who are bisexual and homosexual are more promiscuous and less inclined to practice safe sex. This in peoples mind is somewhat confirmed by the amount of HIV positive men in the gay/bi male community. People ok some people there for see it as more of a risk to have sex with a bi guy above a straight guy. Its a stigma to some and it may be right or wrong but historical facts do give this theory some substance."

Not heard this one before!

I thought it was because straight men were worried they would get pounced on!!

Love bi guys!

x

There is a perception rightly or not that men who are bisexual and homosexual are more promiscuous and less inclined to practice safe sex. This in peoples mind is somewhat confirmed by the amount of HIV positive men in the gay/bi male community. People ok some people there for see it as more of a risk to have sex with a bi guy above a straight guy. Its a stigma to some and it may be right or wrong but historical facts do give this theory some substance.

Not heard this one before!

I thought it was because straight men were worried they would get pounced on!!

Love bi guys!

x"

Me too never head of any gay guy who is HIV at all.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Nothing wrong with bi guys.....just not really my cup of tea. personal preferences and all that.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

So long as they can take "No" for an answer I dont have a problem.

[Removed by poster at 26/10/11 17:31:49]

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Absolutely nothing.Just not what we are looking for.Bit like marmite.lots of people dont like it.doesnt mean there is anything wrong with it.

So can you actually say what YOU mean and not waffle?....and back up what you mean with facts?

Nothing x

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

So can you actually say what YOU mean and not waffle?....and back up what you mean with facts?"

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and all power to the chap for stating it without being intimidated by the fear of a politically correct backlash that's probably stopped other people from saying anything remotely approaching contraversial.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Can't suffer them, much prefer sucking on a str8.

So can you actually say what YOU mean and not waffle?....and back up what you mean with facts?

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and all power to the chap for stating it without being intimidated by the fear of a politically correct backlash that's probably stopped other people from saying anything remotely approaching contraversial.

"

But what was he saying?

Innuendo not backed up by fact as I read it, you may have read it otherwise, not my problem, and as you say we are all entitled to our opinion and am happy to be pc with this !

If you like to post of factually incorrect posts to back up someone then that is up to you..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

we are as a community in the higher risk group.

"

and I would say that if you think that was, a post asking for facts a pc backlash, I wonder where you come from but simply refer you to NHS sites!

Taken from the blood transfusion uk site.

Currently, men who have ever had oral or anal sex with another man, even if a condom was used, are permanently excluded from blood donation in the UK. The change means that in future only men who have had anal or oral sex with another man in the past 12 months, with or without a condom, will be asked not to donate blood. Men whose last sexual contact with another man was more than 12 months ago will be able to donate, subject to meeting the other donor selection criteria.

NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) will implement the change at blood donation sessions across England and North Wales on 7 November 2011. The Scottish and Welsh Blood Services will also implement the change on this date. Until 7 November 2011, the existing permanent exclusion will continue to apply across the UK.

At blood donation sessions, all donors are asked to complete a questionnaire called the donor health check, to assess whether they meet the donor selection criteria. This is to ensure that the supply of blood to hospitals is as safe as possible.

NHSBT welcomes the re_iew and the resulting change as it is supported by the most up to date scientific evidence. SaBTO's re_iew concluded that the safety of the blood supply would not be affected by the change and we would like to reassure patients receiving transfusions that the blood supply is as safe as it reasonably can be and amongst the safest in the world.

NHSBT has a clear responsibility to minimise the risk of any blood transfusion transmitting an infection. Blood donor selection criteria and a wide range of other blood safety measures, including stringent testing, mean there has been no documented transmission of a blood-borne virus in the UK since 2005, with no HIV transmission since 2002.

"Taken from the blood transfusion uk site.

Currently, men who have ever had oral or anal sex with another man, even if a condom was used, are permanently excluded from blood donation in the UK. The change means that in future only men who have had anal or oral sex with another man in the past 12 months, with or without a condom, will be asked not to donate blood. Men whose last sexual contact with another man was more than 12 months ago will be able to donate, subject to meeting the other donor selection criteria.

NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) will implement the change at blood donation sessions across England and North Wales on 7 November 2011. The Scottish and Welsh Blood Services will also implement the change on this date. Until 7 November 2011, the existing permanent exclusion will continue to apply across the UK.

At blood donation sessions, all donors are asked to complete a questionnaire called the donor health check, to assess whether they meet the donor selection criteria. This is to ensure that the supply of blood to hospitals is as safe as possible.

NHSBT welcomes the re_iew and the resulting change as it is supported by the most up to date scientific evidence. SaBTO's re_iew concluded that the safety of the blood supply would not be affected by the change and we would like to reassure patients receiving transfusions that the blood supply is as safe as it reasonably can be and amongst the safest in the world.

NHSBT has a clear responsibility to minimise the risk of any blood transfusion transmitting an infection. Blood donor selection criteria and a wide range of other blood safety measures, including stringent testing, mean there has been no documented transmission of a blood-borne virus in the UK since 2005, with no HIV transmission since 2002."

Check your sources as this is out of date information on gay men giving blood transfusions!....and to clarify..I simply asked someone to clafiry their post...I was not being antagonistic unlike subsequents posts

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Trends in HIV and AIDS statistics

Following the discovery of AIDS in the UK in the early 1980s, there was a steady increase in the number of people diagnosed with HIV. From 1987 to 1990 the cumulative number of reported HIV diagnoses almost doubled, from 8,016 to 15,166.1 2

HIV/AIDS was first concentrated among three 'high-risk' groups - men who have sex with men (MSM), injecting drug users and people who had received treatment with blood products. By the end of December 2010, a reported 1,955 recipients of blood/tissue products had become infected with HIV through contaminated blood products - almost 80 percent were diagnosed before 1994. Blood safety guidelines were established in 1985 to ensure no more infections occurred through unsafe blood transfusions.

Between 1990 and 1997 there were between 2,000 and 2,700 HIV diagnoses reported annually.3 From 1999 there was a steep increase in the number of annual HIV diagnoses, peaking in 2005 at 7,982. There was a slight decline in subsequent years, but the number of new diagnoses today is still far higher than the pre-2003 rate.

A major component of the rapid increase over the past 15 years has been heterosexually acquired infection. Up until 1998, the highest number of new HIV infections were acquired through sex between men. However, since 1999 heterosexually acquired HIV has overtaken as the largest exposure category. Heterosexual sex accounted for 42 percent of HIV diagnoses in 2010 and sex between men accounted for 38.5 percent, compared to 1995 when 31 percent were a result of heterosexual sex and 58 percent of new HIV diagnoses resulted from sex between men. Most of the new diagnoses among heterosexuals are in people who probably acquired HIV in other countries, particularly Africa. However, the number of infections probably acquired from heterosexual sex within the UK increased from 157 in 2000 to approximately 416 in 2010.

The introduction of combination antiretroviral treatment in the mid-1990s has resulted in a steep decline in the number of AIDS cases and deaths reported each year. In 1997 around 750 people living with HIV died, compared to 1,723 two years earlier. Since 1998 the number of deaths among people living with HIV has remained more or less constant, averaging around 400 to 500 per year.

Men who have sex with men

By the end of December 2010, 50,137 MSM had been diagnosed with HIV in the UK, including those who have died. The number of new HIV infections among this group has been steadily increasing since 1999 - peaking in 2007 at 2,803. It is likely this trend is due to an increase in HIV testing, although a rise in high risk sexual behaviour has also been suggested as a contributory factor.4

Injecting drug users

Injecting drug use has played a smaller part in the HIV epidemic in the UK than it has in many other high-income countries. During 2010, a reported 111 people were diagnosed with HIV probably acquired through injecting drug use. Since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic in the UK, 5,396 HIV diagnoses have been a result of injecting drug use.

Mother-to-child transmission of HIV

Surveillance of mother-to-child transmission of HIV (MTCT) relies on confidential voluntary reports from paediatricians and obstetricians. By the end of December 2010, 1,943 children in the UK had been diagnosed with HIV transmitted from mother to child. Of these, 994 were diagnosed after having being infected abroad.

The number of mother-to-child HIV infections almost doubled from 56 in 1995 to 107 in 2006. However, due to the widespread use of antiretroviral drugs to prevent mother-to-child transmission, these rates are still far lower than many other countries.

"

Check your sources as this is out of date information on gay men giving blood transfusions!....and to clarify..I simply asked someone to clafiry their post...I was not being antagonistic unlike subsequents posts "

Wasn't attempting to be antagonistic, sorry if you thought that. I did think this was up to date as it says not being implemented until 7th of Next month and it is relevant to bi as well as gay, some bi's are only orally bi and this does mention it.

Many straights quote blood borne infection from bi's as a reason to avoid them. xx

"

Check your sources as this is out of date information on gay men giving blood transfusions!....and to clarify..I simply asked someone to clafiry their post...I was not being antagonistic unlike subsequents posts

Wasn't attempting to be antagonistic, sorry if you thought that. I did think this was up to date as it says not being implemented until 7th of Next month and it is relevant to bi as well as gay, some bi's are only orally bi and this does mention it.

Many straights quote blood borne infection from bi's as a reason to avoid them. xx"

Thanks, I wasn't referring to you , but no,it isn't up to date as news last week showed,...the latest news is HIV is higher percentage wise straight transmitted - ..HIV is a problem for everyone, is and always will be (hopefully not forever)...making anyone politically unpc for questioning anyone who asks someone to back up their statements, as asking the person who makes ambiguous posts is always good as far as I am concerned, if they like that or not

Better we are all aware that there is a serious problem and take precautions.

So can you actually say what YOU mean and not waffle?....and back up what you mean with facts?"

Christ stop jumping up and down and actually read what people put otherwise you look a complete tool FFS!

First i start with the word perception now i am not going to explain that word google will do a far better job than me.

Secondly as i remember for many years Aids was touted as a the gay plague rightly or wrongly that’s is the way the media put it.

Now the op asked a question, he didn’t ask for fact and you jumping up and down in a hissy fit isn’t going to make me look for them as i frankly cannot be arsed.

I do know the NHS blood transfusion service still see homosexual men as a higher risk than heterosexual men if you need proof google it but men who have has sexual relations with a woman in the last 12 months can give blood and homosexual men cannot.

What i suggest is grow up stop capitalising and smell the coffee.

Did i give the op a valid reason to his question? Yes i did as it is one reason Bi/gay men are _iewed with suspicion. Not the only reason if you don’t like it i suggest you take your waffle and put it where the sun doesn’t shine.

"

Many straights quote blood borne infection from bi's as a reason to avoid them. xx"

Lane you are right and do not feel intimidated by the PC bullshit. If a question is asked why you shouldn't feel intimidated to reply just because someone doesn't like it.

Christ stop jumping up and down and actually read what people put otherwise you look a complete tool FFS!

First i start with the word perception now i am not going to explain that word google will do a far better job than me.

Secondly as i remember for many years Aids was touted as a the gay plague rightly or wrongly that’s is the way the media put it.

Now the op asked a question, he didn’t ask for fact and you jumping up and down in a hissy fit isn’t going to make me look for them as i frankly cannot be arsed.

I do know the NHS blood transfusion service still see homosexual men as a higher risk than heterosexual men if you need proof google it but men who have has sexual relations with a woman in the last 12 months can give blood and homosexual men cannot.

What i suggest is grow up stop capitalising and smell the coffee.

Did i give the op a valid reason to his question? Yes i did as it is one reason Bi/gay men are _iewed with suspicion. Not the only reason if you don’t like it i suggest you take your waffle and put it where the sun doesn’t shine.

Hissy fit because I asked what YOU meant? ok..... so ........

"

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

altho in our favour... we co-ordinate our colours well

By the way, many of the guys and girls I choose to play with are bi.

None of us are ignorant of, or blind to, the perceived risks and relevant facts.

" By the way, many of the guys and girls I choose to play with are bi.

None of us are ignorant of, or blind to, the perceived risks and relevant facts. "

Thank you Laine and View,I would hope that everyone on here is aware, politically pc or unpc argument was intended, simply asking someone to say what they meaqnt phew!

None of us are ignorant of, or blind to, the perceived risks and relevant facts.

Thank you Laine and View,I would hope that everyone on here is aware, politically pc or unpc argument was intended, simply asking someone to say what they meaqnt phew! "

It was totally clear what I meant and you owe me an apology for the way you reacted.

Thank you Laine and View,I would hope that everyone on here is aware, politically pc or unpc argument was intended, simply asking someone to say what they meaqnt phew! "

hmmmb change that...argument wasn't intended! I just wanted someones real _iews rather than his waffle!!!

Thank you Laine and View,I would hope that everyone on here is aware, politically pc or unpc argument was intended, simply asking someone to say what they meaqnt phew!

It was totally clear what I meant and you owe me an apology for the way you reacted. "

Actually it wasn't clear that's why I asked. Simple!

[Removed by poster at 26/10/11 20:34:55]

hmmmb change that...argument wasn't intended! I just wanted someones real _iews rather than his waffle!!!"

Ok you are going ot continue to sulk give me FACTS

What percentage of straight men are HIV positive and what percentage of men who indulge in homosexual activities are HIV positive. You seem so keen on facts come on big gob provide me with some and stop your inane waffle till you do so.

It was totally clear what I meant and you owe me an apology for the way you reacted.

Actually it wasn't clear that's why I asked. Simple!"

If i was a bi man i would be very worried about you as you seem to be very uninformed about the subject.

"Nothing as long as they state on profile they are Bi "

exactly!

hmmmb change that...argument wasn't intended! I just wanted someones real _iews rather than his waffle!!!

What percentage of straight men are HIV positive and what percentage of men who indulge in homosexual activities are HIV positive. You seem so keen on facts come on big gob provide me with some and stop your inane waffle till you do so."

Sulk? oh dear what a sad reposte.

I suggest you check your facts , they are way out of date!

It's 51 per cent straight , check yor figures before attacking , so it's not me being waffling and inane !

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the world is a better place because of gay and bi guys...

and str8 ones and bi gay and str8 females...

What percentage of straight men are HIV positive and what percentage of men who indulge in homosexual activities are HIV positive. You seem so keen on facts come on big gob provide me with some and stop your inane waffle till you do so."

And if you can't accept that you will be questioned in a forum without you being bordering ion abusive, report me to Admin and let them look at the post...yawn!

[Removed by poster at 26/10/11 20:47:12]

"the world is a better place because of gay and bi guys...

and str8 ones and bi gay and str8 females...

"

Yep if it wasn't for two straights getting together none of us bi's or gays would be here.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

wishing the bi guy,a speedy recovery.

What percentage of straight men are HIV positive and what percentage of men who indulge in homosexual activities are HIV positive. You seem so keen on facts come on big gob provide me with some and stop your inane waffle till you do so.

And if you can't accept that you will be questioned in a forum without you being bordering ion abusive, report me to Admin and let them look at the post...yawn!"

Come on i have asked you a question ANSWER IT i answered you and it has nothing to do with people asking questions its the manner in which you did it beng childish when it wasn't called for as it was a point of _iew. SO ANSWER MINE.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"wishing the bi guy,a speedy recovery. "

yup, he saw the new Prada loafer and didn't notice the glass door was shut...

Ive smashed two computers four laptops in sheer frustration at the bi-guy mails i get...my neck vein pops out, steam comes out my nostrils, my eyes turn psycho... so bi-guys pls stop messaging me

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"wishing the bi guy,a speedy recovery.

yup, he saw the new Prada loafer and didn't notice the glass door was shut..."

now that must have been a pane.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Ive smashed two computers four laptops in sheer frustration at the bi-guy mails i get...my neck vein pops out, steam comes out my nostrils, my eyes turn psycho... so bi-guys pls stop messaging me"

No....

any chance of a suckie suckie twentie dollar long time

Sulk? oh dear what a sad reposte.

I suggest you check your facts , they are way out of date!

It's 51 per cent straight , check yor figures before attacking , so it's not me being waffling and inane ! "

No thats not what i asked was it and you are avoiding the answer but i expected so thats why i asked it as i did.

Less than 25% on males indulge in homosexual activity. Yet 49% are HIV positive that makes it 4 to 1.

One could make an argument that you are trying to deceive for your own personal pleasure.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"wishing the bi guy,a speedy recovery.

yup, he saw the new Prada loafer and didn't notice the glass door was shut...

now that must have been a pane. "

Bad man

"Ive smashed two computers four laptops in sheer frustration at the bi-guy mails i get...my neck vein pops out, steam comes out my nostrils, my eyes turn psycho... so bi-guys pls stop messaging me

No....

any chance of a suckie suckie twentie dollar long time "

thank god this is a dual screen laptop _iew....but now i cant perv cocks...I MEAN pussy! in stereoscopic vision!!! grrrrr

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Ive smashed two computers four laptops in sheer frustration at the bi-guy mails i get...my neck vein pops out, steam comes out my nostrils, my eyes turn psycho... so bi-guys pls stop messaging me

No....

any chance of a suckie suckie twentie dollar long time

thank god this is a dual screen laptop _iew....but now i cant perv cocks...I MEAN pussy! in stereoscopic vision!!! grrrrr"

keep up the good work Paddy darling x

And if you can't accept that you will be questioned in a forum without you being bordering ion abusive, report me to Admin and let them look at the post...yawn!

Come on i have asked you a question ANSWER IT i answered you and it has nothing to do with people asking questions its the manner in which you did it beng childish when it wasn't called for as it was a point of _iew. SO ANSWER MINE."

You totally missed the point in my reply to your fist post so I bother with you anymore as you don't see the picture!

Come on i have asked you a question ANSWER IT i answered you and it has nothing to do with people asking questions its the manner in which you did it beng childish when it wasn't called for as it was a point of _iew. SO ANSWER MINE.

You totally missed the point in my reply to your fist post so I bother with you anymore as you don't see the picture! "

Oh i see the picture very clearly, you attempting to be deceitful an manipulative for your own personal gain on this thread and frankly that disgusts me.

You totally missed the point in my reply to your fist post so I bother with you anymore as you don't see the picture!

Oh i see the picture very clearly, you attempting to be deceitful an manipulative for your own personal gain on this thread and frankly that disgusts me. "

Feel free to puke, ignorance makes me feel the same way....so go check the latest facts about HIV before you start spouting and making a fool of yourself again, rather than just an antsy angry ignorant fool........night all time for me to

sleep...

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Is it safe to pop in to this thread yet? Have the handbags been put away again?

"Is it safe to pop in to this thread yet? Have the handbags been put away again? "

don't do handbags or shoes lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Is it safe to pop in to this thread yet? Have the handbags been put away again?

don't do handbags or shoes lol "

From reading through this thread, I beg to differ!

Oh i see the picture very clearly, you attempting to be deceitful an manipulative for your own personal gain on this thread and frankly that disgusts me.

Feel free to puke, ignorance makes me feel the same way....so go check the latest facts about HIV before you start spouting and making a fool of yourself again, rather than just an antsy angry ignorant fool........night all time for me to

sleep... "

Delude your self but not others but to true and insinuate the there is a bigger percentage of straight mails with HIV smacks of deception and says so so much about you. I accept people will want to protect their interests but to twist facts is low.

"Is it safe to pop in to this thread yet? Have the handbags been put away again? "

Its safe as long as you can step between the deceit and misinformation.

sleep...

Delude your self but not others but to true and insinuate the there is a bigger percentage of straight mails with HIV smacks of deception and says so so much about you. I accept people will want to protect their interests but to twist facts is low."

If you can't give your facts, which I questioned on your first post why are you still commenting?

sleep...

Delude your self but not others but to true and insinuate the there is a bigger percentage of straight mails with HIV smacks of deception and says so so much about you. I accept people will want to protect their interests but to twist facts is low.

If you can't give your facts, which I questioned on your first post why are you still commenting? "

At least i didn't try to deceive and mislead by twisting information, you can't get much lower than that.

Gentlemen please beg to differ

Its a difficult enough life syle without seeing people arguing over it

I personally would have loved to have been straight as it was i was bi from a child

I tried to top myself 4 times in my 20s because of my sexuality

So please dont argue it aint pleasent

"Gentlemen please beg to differ

Its a difficult enough life syle without seeing people arguing over it

I personally would have loved to have been straight as it was i was bi from a child

I tried to top myself 4 times in my 20s because of my sexuality

So please dont argue it aint pleasent "

I have no issues with people having a point of _iew and will debate a point but when someone tries to deceive and twist facts trying to mislead then i have an issue with it. No its not present i agree being the bigger and more honest man i will leave it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

see what you started Mally????

put me on block because I don't have anything to do with idiots...therefore we should both hold from commenting on each others future threads....yawnnnnnnnnn

sleep...

If you can't give your facts, which I questioned on your first post why are you still commenting?

At least i didn't try to deceive and mislead by twisting information, you can't get much lower than that. "

I am misleading and twisting using Government information?..

If you can't deal with NHS facts on HIV transmition then you are a problem. end of.......... .

Enough of your stupidity, am putting you on block as you fail to comprehend ....do the same and we ignore each other as I refuse to waste time on people who can't be educated.