FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cats, graceful, stealthly...

Cats, graceful, stealthly...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... well can someone tell my two cats that please... they run up and down the stairs and sound like a small herd of elephants and so far this morning they have knocked everything off my window sill... fell off my tv cabinet and grabbed at the nearest thing and then pulled my bookcase down...

and then jumped up onto my lap.. missed and decided that claws in my leg would help.....

now they are okay only 5 months old.. but graceful and stealthy this pair are not..

Cali x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"... well can someone tell my two cats that please... they run up and down the stairs and sound like a small herd of elephants and so far this morning they have knocked everything off my window sill... fell off my tv cabinet and grabbed at the nearest thing and then pulled my bookcase down...

and then jumped up onto my lap.. missed and decided that claws in my leg would help.....

now they are okay only 5 months old.. but graceful and stealthy this pair are not..

Cali x"

My two still cause havoc at 50 years old, graceful they are not

okay add to that now pulled my curtain down...

is it wrong to think about putting the cats in the rabbit hutch and letting the rabbits in the house...

cali

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"okay add to that now pulled my curtain down...

is it wrong to think about putting the cats in the rabbit hutch and letting the rabbits in the house...

cali "

Cali rabbits can cause havoc in the house too

"

Cali rabbits can cause havoc in the house too "

yes I have a few chewed wires that I forgot about.. but they dont tend to try to jump up too high lol... the rabbits are 3 times the size of the cats..

I blame the silly little birds sitting on my fence tormenting my cats.. they want to go eat them..

Cali x

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"

Cali rabbits can cause havoc in the house too "

Especially when the batteries are flat

My cats have calmed down...a bit but I was left a lovely prezzie this morning...a dead mouse....they love thier Mum

"

My cats have calmed down...a bit but I was left a lovely prezzie this morning...a dead mouse....they love thier Mum "

Mine left me one of the kids hamsters a few weeks ago.. so now they get locked out of the way at night...

cali x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thay are just having fun x you will just have to put up with it untill thay get older and start to sleep alot .. I have two cats mine and copper ... copper is very diffrent a BIG black cat with yellow orange eyes ... and loves water he sit in my sink and know how the taps work and let it run all over this legs ... when i am in the bath he had a go at getting in two times i had to fish him out , and out side here we have a river be sits on the side and go in after flys and things ,,, he is one weird Cat ... mine she sleeps all day on my girls bed only get up to eat , lol x love my cats.

I have always had cats.. but never two as clumsey as this pair... seriously in all my life I have NEVER moved things from window sills.. but now anything breakable is... lol

Cali x

When Maggie is in one of her moods she does exactly the same, sounds likes bricks falling down the stairs the noise she makes sometimes

bastards the lot of 'em !

"I have always had cats.. but never two as clumsey as this pair... seriously in all my life I have NEVER moved things from window sills.. but now anything breakable is... lol

Cali x"

yes move stuff if thats where thay like to go xx copper sits on top of the curtins where the bord is for swag and tails , lol xx take some getting him down at times as very big high window , lol love my dogs but cats are so diffrent.

one is worse than the other.. he is so simple.. lol.. but then he just puts his head on one side and looks in a way that you forgive him...

Azrael is mine and the quieter of the two... but he is just sneaky.. and manages to hide most of the time so his brother gets the blame..

Cali x

About two years ago our then cute kitten decided to sit and watch me showering. When I'd finished I bent over for the towel and the little blighter jumped up and grabbed my left testicle - worse still it wouldnt let go! There it was, dangling from side to side ( the kitten, that is) as I screamed in agony - suffice to say we were not on good terms for the rest of the day! I can still feel the claws now....

"... well can someone tell my two cats that please... they run up and down the stairs and sound like a small herd of elephants and so far this morning they have knocked everything off my window sill... fell off my tv cabinet and grabbed at the nearest thing and then pulled my bookcase down...

Cali x"

awww they only babies

i have 4 cats the eldest two are 10 and 9, they do fuck all all day, just sleep. eat, crap and sleep lol

this has to win best thread of the day

the prize is our kitten , only 6 months old and complete off it's head

jock

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

not a cat fan personally, prefer the loyalty a dog gives

having said that there is something about them

"About two years ago our then cute kitten decided to sit and watch me showering. When I'd finished I bent over for the towel and the little blighter jumped up and grabbed my left testicle - worse still it wouldnt let go! There it was, dangling from side to side ( the kitten, that is) as I screamed in agony - suffice to say we were not on good terms for the rest of the day! I can still feel the claws now.... "

I remember many many years ago one of my cats having done something similar to an ex of mine.. He had snuck into the bedroom and I hadnt noticed.. the fun on the bed must have woke him..

I was on my knees... ex was about to get busy from that position and all of a sudden I heard this scream... It took me ages to work out that my kitten had decided that it looked like something worth catching.. lol...

I had to stop the ex taking his revenge on the poor little innocent cat...

Made me laugh so much...

cali

we just got kitten few months old,she right nuter ,only time she quiet when she asleep lol

» Add a new message to this topic