FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting up earlier and earlier

Getting up earlier and earlier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Going to have to start getting up in the middle of the night soon the length of time its started to take my face to "settle" in the mornings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I scared myself looking in mirror this morning not good

"I scared myself looking in mirror this morning not good "

so did i lol had a face like a road map

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

...I know the feeling.

"I scared myself looking in mirror this morning not good

so did i lol had a face like a road map"

Cold water smoothes out most of me contours...;-)

Need good makeup to cover the motorways and rivers...

I wish I could sleep longer.

Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, between half 5 and 6am I start waking up.

I don't think I start looking semi human til at least 10am - but one kind person did say that my eyes are bluer than ever 1st thing, so maybe the morning is a good time for me to bat my eyelids at passing strangers

so did i lol had a face like a road map"

you putting night cream and things on ?? Niva do a good one .. and dont cost alot . I cream up night and morning i never miss .

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

i just cover me mirrors in cling film to catch the glass when i look in em

my fucking alarm cock wakes me up early too

so did i lol had a face like a road map you putting night cream and things on ?? Niva do a good one .. and dont cost alot . I cream up night and morning i never miss ."

bugger the nivea, i'll facial ya Game! x

so did i lol had a face like a road map you putting night cream and things on ?? Niva do a good one .. and dont cost alot . I cream up night and morning i never miss .

bugger the nivea, i'll facial ya Game! x"

well i am told its very good for the skin , lol xx

so did i lol had a face like a road map you putting night cream and things on ?? Niva do a good one .. and dont cost alot . I cream up night and morning i never miss ."

Lol...

I need Polyfilla... Not cream...

so did i lol had a face like a road map you putting night cream and things on ?? Niva do a good one .. and dont cost alot . I cream up night and morning i never miss .

bugger the nivea, i'll facial ya Game! x well i am told its very good for the skin , lol xx "

just sent u some by cumcourier services lmtd, mind u might wanna warm it up in the microwave before applying x

Lol...

I need Polyfilla... Not cream... "

well next time your in the super market get some night cream , it will take years off you ... and in a month you will see skin feeling plump and full of life ... there are mens creams but i am sure ladys work just as well , lol i sall been keeping a close eye on you , lol xx

Lol...

I need Polyfilla... Not cream... well next time your in the super market get some night cream , it will take years off you ... and in a month you will see skin feeling plump and full of life ... there are mens creams but i am sure ladys work just as well , lol i sall been keeping a close eye on you , lol xx "

The last thing I need is anything that makes me plump...

But you keep your eye on me whenever you wish..;-);-)

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

try waking up next to Soapy... that will really scare you, without the aid of a mirror!!

Lol...

I need Polyfilla... Not cream... well next time your in the super market get some night cream , it will take years off you ... and in a month you will see skin feeling plump and full of life ... there are mens creams but i am sure ladys work just as well , lol i sall been keeping a close eye on you , lol xx

The last thing I need is anything that makes me plump...

But you keep your eye on me whenever you wish..;-);-)"

well its just your face plump thats what thay say if you go into a skin care shop .. lol takes the lines out .. lol xxx

Creams don't really work to prevent wrinkles / the aging process - if Nivea made you look younger there would be a lot of cosmetic surgeons out of business.

They do hydrate the skin though and they feel nice so its all good. We all know that eating healthily, plenty of fresh fruit and no smoking or drugs are all benefits to the health of your skin.

The only way for a 60 year old to look like a 40yr old is to have their skin stretched and re-stitched behind the ears

"try waking up next to Soapy... that will really scare you, without the aid of a mirror!!"

He told me you are fine in the mirror in the morning...

Well... What he actually said was that you dont have a reflection...;-)

"Creams don't really work to prevent wrinkles / the aging process - if Nivea made you look younger there would be a lot of cosmetic surgeons out of business.

They do hydrate the skin though and they feel nice so its all good. We all know that eating healthily, plenty of fresh fruit and no smoking or drugs are all benefits to the health of your skin.

The only way for a 60 year old to look like a 40yr old is to have their skin stretched and re-stitched behind the ears "

yes your right .. i do find creams make a line look softer .. i am lucky dont have alot my mum is like that too but she have been creaming up from 16 niva why maybe i like it i have had some that cost loads offering to do this and that ... but was no better x

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I personally think good skin is all down to good genes.

My mum had fantastic skin and was only when the cancer took it's toll that she looked older.

I thank god I've taken after her, Never use a moisturiser, just good old oily complexion that I was blessed with

"Creams don't really work to prevent wrinkles / the aging process - if Nivea made you look younger there would be a lot of cosmetic surgeons out of business.

The only way for a 60 year old to look like a 40yr old is to have their skin stretched and re-stitched behind the ears yes your right .. i do find creams make a line look softer .. i am lucky dont have alot my mum is like that too but she have been creaming up from 16 niva why maybe i like it i have had some that cost loads offering to do this and that ... but was no better x "

is wondering what ur mum looks like now....sorry...couldnt resist xxx

The oldest woman in France put her perfect skin down to liberal use of olive oil...

Her famous quote was...

"At my age I only have ze one wrinkle... and I am sitting on it."

Well i creamed up last night and it works lovely

"Well i creamed up last night and it works lovely "
. Mmmmm what kinda cream would that be

Now that would be telling

I have a fresh supply of cream I can give you for free

"I personally think good skin is all down to good genes.

My mum had fantastic skin and was only when the cancer took it's toll that she looked older.

I thank god I've taken after her, Never use a moisturiser, just good old oily complexion that I was blessed with"

I agree with this and I feel lucky now that I take after my mum too. My mum had really oily skin and I had spots and blackheads in my senior school years and used to get upset that boys weren't interested in me. Now I'm grateful that my skin is still oily but I don't have that many wrinkles, a few around my mouth and eyes. I've also never smoked or drank alcohol. I don't look like a 20yr old but I'm not overly bad skin wise

Obviously this was a tongue in cheek thread as i ment the lines where you have slept. I dont have any wrinkles what so ever have to really screw my face up to make some round my eyes. My friends go mad cause they spend a fortune on anti wrinkle cream. But my mother has fantastic skin.

I dont go out in the sun at all if i can help it and i moisturize and put a bit of cream on in the wind and thats it job done

» Add a new message to this topic