FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Nearly" new experience

"Nearly" new experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yahoooo, I got paid today, and it's my first pay packet, other than Job Seekers Allowance since 30th May.

I feel like a newly deflowered virgin

I feel like a real shag now though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

get yourself a pint Jack and enjoy every drop.

you deserve it.

well done dude

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/11 18:52:59]

oooo fabulous treacle, enjoy

xxxxxxxxxxxx

pay day is always great but even better when been without 1 for so long , well done and enjoy every bit of it

[Removed by poster at 27/10/11 18:54:22]

hahaha..yeah...good fer you..

Good to have yer autonomy back I guess %*

There are loads of people in worse situation than us but it's been a bit tough, these last few months, looking for a job and Kate losing her Mom, but we've got through it.

Hoping to get back into the "scene" here too, just as soon as Kate says she's ready

Congrats on the new job hon, xx

Fia

"There are loads of people in worse situation than us but it's been a bit tough, these last few months, looking for a job and Kate losing her Mom, but we've got through it.

Hoping to get back into the "scene" here too, just as soon as Kate says she's ready "

We all soldier on Jack..

I`ve had 3 jobs this year, lost my Dad 7 weeks ago...got 8 weeks temp work, that`ll make chrimbo easier fer my Mum and Sharon...

What I`d really like to say is you`ve stayed in good cheer on here...respect fer that..

Enjoy yerselves..

"There are loads of people in worse situation than us but it's been a bit tough, these last few months, looking for a job and Kate losing her Mom, but we've got through it.

Hoping to get back into the "scene" here too, just as soon as Kate says she's ready

We all soldier on Jack..

I`ve had 3 jobs this year, lost my Dad 7 weeks ago...got 8 weeks temp work, that`ll make chrimbo easier fer my Mum and Sharon...

What I`d really like to say is you`ve stayed in good cheer on here...respect fer that..

Enjoy yerselves.."

Thanks Dave, life's not always fair and sometimes you've just got to puff your chest out, say "fuck'em", and just get on with it.

Keep smiling mate

Forum Mod

Nice one jack

Hope the jobs going well xx

Big hugs to Daveshaz.

Well done jack!

hope u have a pint at the weekend to celebrate.

I second you staying cheerful on here when times have been hard for you both.

x

We all soldier on Jack..

Enjoy yerselves..

Thanks Dave, life's not always fair and sometimes you've just got to puff your chest out, say "fuck'em", and just get on with it.

Keep smiling mate "

As you say, theres people worse of Jack...its good to compare ourselves to others at times..

The Bulldog Spirit...darn tooting to that..

I stop short of whistling " The white of Cliffs of Dover " tho..

Thanks mucker..

"Big hugs to Daveshaz.

Well done jack!

hope u have a pint at the weekend to celebrate.

I second you staying cheerful on here when times have been hard for you both.

x"

Thank you most kindly x

Felicitations and good cheer...met halfway..

We all soldier on Jack..

Enjoy yerselves..

Keep smiling mate

As you say, theres people worse of Jack...its good to compare ourselves to others at times..

Thanks mucker..

"

oooo Dave, you wont know what that last comment means to us, lol.

At Kate's Moms funeral she requested that we play "Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye" as we left the service.

Good ol' Vera, lol

We all soldier on Jack..

Enjoy yerselves..

Keep smiling mate

Thanks mucker..

oooo Dave, you wont know what that last comment means to us, lol.

At Kate's Moms funeral she requested that we play "Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye" as we left the service.

Good ol' Vera, lol "

Sheesh !!

Emotional enough without ramping up the stakes Jack..lol..

I wouldn`t no wether to laugh or cry...it sounds so bitter sweet...

She`s obviously loved by you both...

Yeah...I`ve a penchant for the ol black and whites...stoism is so out of fashion..I`m mesmerised by them...Vera mean`t so much to people...hard to appreciatte..

Anyways..bathe time...and sink the Hun....haha..

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Glad to hear it's starting to turn around for you Jack, you have managed to keep your chin up through the summer when some on here have been whinging for far less misfortune....

Good luck chuck!

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

May this be the first of many

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Jack, I'm really pleased for you.

Maybe, just maybe, my luck can change soon and I can be back in work too.

I have a company about to make a decision by Tuesday next week at the latest, but at my inter_iew last week, they confirmed to me then (and to the recruitment agency since) that if the other 2 remaining candidates don't come up to par, then I have the job!

It'd mean a move to Buckinghamshire, but

It would be work, and they'd provide accommodation.

Again, it's great to know, and how happy you must be too! Have a nice drink, but don't overdo it; you've work in the morning!

well done jake xxxx hope your having a paint and putting your feet up xxx kisses you xxxx

Good on you pal !!! and fingers crossed for the others struggling right now

If I lost my job I'd go on YouTube and follow the free courses on how to write dynamic websites in PHP. It's not difficult and because it’s Opensource it is free. Your life experiences are valuable if you can help to create value (not necessarily money value)

I'd then try and start small web businesses. There are loads of opportunities to make a wage and if you're lucky you could hit the big time. Think about what pisses people off and figure a smarter way ‘communities’ can get to the same outcome

One that's taking off in US right now is the reinvention of what in the UK was called the "Lets Scheme". People did jobs for each other in Cornwall and traded “Lets”. So a hairdresser would cut your hair and you'd give her say 2 Lets from those you earned elsewhere.

Taxman hated because it was not money he could nick. In hard times it could work. There are also Pop Up restaurants where people turn their front room in to a restaurant for the night. Women could form a women drivers for women passengers taxi service coordinated though web technology. With PHP your code would also work on mobile devices.

How could swinger-experience be used to game change an industry with web technology?

Sorry, got carried away and forgot this was a swinger thread not Dragon’s Den (;-)

I'm really please for you Jake and the others and fingers crossed for the guy and the job decision on Tuesday.

Best wishes

Ray

"Good on you pal !!! and fingers crossed for the others struggling right now

If I lost my job I'd go on YouTube and follow the free courses on how to write dynamic websites in PHP. It's not difficult and because it’s Opensource it is free. Your life experiences are valuable if you can help to create value (not necessarily money value)

I'd then try and start small web businesses. There are loads of opportunities to make a wage and if you're lucky you could hit the big time. Think about what pisses people off and figure a smarter way ‘communities’ can get to the same outcome

One that's taking off in US right now is the reinvention of what in the UK was called the "Lets Scheme". People did jobs for each other in Cornwall and traded “Lets”. So a hairdresser would cut your hair and you'd give her say 2 Lets from those you earned elsewhere.

Taxman hated because it was not money he could nick. In hard times it could work. There are also Pop Up restaurants where people turn their front room in to a restaurant for the night. Women could form a women drivers for women passengers taxi service coordinated though web technology. With PHP your code would also work on mobile devices.

How could swinger-experience be used to game change an industry with web technology?

Sorry, got carried away and forgot this was a swinger thread not Dragon’s Den (;-)

I'm really please for you Jake and the others and fingers crossed for the guy and the job decision on Tuesday.

Best wishes

Ray

"

Interesting...

And I remember days of bartering...there was a scheme of LETS operating nearby...damned good idea..

Well done Jack, really nice to hear.

Ive never had an actual pay packet, even when I had my first job all those years ago, it was always paid into the bank.

But my dad was a miner and I remember him coming home on a Thursday and handing my mother his brown envelope

"Well done Jack, really nice to hear.

Ive never had an actual pay packet, even when I had my first job all those years ago, it was always paid into the bank.

But my dad was a miner and I remember him coming home on a Thursday and handing my mother his brown envelope "

Fuck me..I feel old....

I was paid in cash...pennies really haha...

Fucking mutiny when we had to open a bank account..

Weekends always started on a Thursday %*..

nice feeling, makes you feel normal again, well done mate.

Well done!

» Add a new message to this topic