FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can we have some ghost storry?

can we have some ghost storry?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As its hallowen Monday .. I love to here peoples tails of the unexpcted. Give us ghost bumps i dear you ... ... I have a story a true one i sall be putting up ... and hope to get john to cheek my spellings so you can read it. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two gay ghosts reside in a house down the road to us and are always putting the willies up each other

"Two gay ghosts reside in a house down the road to us and are always putting the willies up each other "
lol i bet x may even make there hair stand on end , lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Anyone added a joke about Ghosties feeling their Ghoulies?

One of my favourite Ghost stories, is the Signalman by Dickens. The tv adaptation was great and is probably on Youtube.

"Anyone added a joke about Ghosties feeling their Ghoulies?

One of my favourite Ghost stories, is the Signalman by Dickens. The tv adaptation was great and is probably on Youtube."

i sall be looking that up thankyou xxx

My brother in law 'sees' dead people. He can see them as clear as you would see a normal person and can hear what they say, but he has a resident spook who goes places with him. She's an old lady and she interferes with the radio controls in his car, or will move things around their house. It used to freak my sister out big time but she's got used to her now. I thought it was a load of old tosh until they came up here last year and my brother in law asked me, when Siren was upstairs as he knew it would freak her out, whether I knew the history of our house. I said I didn't but could easily find out down at the local library. He said, "ok, go and ask them if a John Thompson lived here in the 1930s. He's here now and he's wearing hob-nailed boots and his clothes look like he works in the mines." I would have said he was merely taking a good guess as our terraced housing was built for the mining community and he described a typical miner, but, my b-in-law had never been to Newcastle before and it would have been difficult for him to research the history of our house just to play a prank on us. The fact that he mentioned a man's name made me go and check it out. Sure enough, the records show for our house that in 1931 a John Thompson, his wife and three children lived in our house. The family remained here for another decade until the mother passed away and then Mr Thompson himself died in one of upstairs rooms.

My brother in law also said that this ghost is always here...and sees everything we do.

Anyone wanna come round and play?

wishy wowwwwwwwwwww made my hair stand up on end

you said your brother in law said that this ghost is always here...and sees everything we do.

Anyone wanna come round and play? love to come around .. maybe we can put on a show for him , lol xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"My brother in law 'sees' dead people. He can see them as clear as you would see a normal person and can hear what they say, but he has a resident spook who goes places with him. She's an old lady and she interferes with the radio controls in his car, or will move things around their house. It used to freak my sister out big time but she's got used to her now. I thought it was a load of old tosh until they came up here last year and my brother in law asked me, when Siren was upstairs as he knew it would freak her out, whether I knew the history of our house. I said I didn't but could easily find out down at the local library. He said, "ok, go and ask them if a John Thompson lived here in the 1930s. He's here now and he's wearing hob-nailed boots and his clothes look like he works in the mines." I would have said he was merely taking a good guess as our terraced housing was built for the mining community and he described a typical miner, but, my b-in-law had never been to Newcastle before and it would have been difficult for him to research the history of our house just to play a prank on us. The fact that he mentioned a man's name made me go and check it out. Sure enough, the records show for our house that in 1931 a John Thompson, his wife and three children lived in our house. The family remained here for another decade until the mother passed away and then Mr Thompson himself died in one of upstairs rooms.

My brother in law also said that this ghost is always here...and sees everything we do.

Anyone wanna come round and play? "

it must have been one of those 'shiver down the spine moments' finding the name was correct

used to be sceptical till a dying relative said to his wife the day after mum had died that 'it will be allright as **** is waiting for me', **** being our mums name

we had not even told his wife our mum had gone as she was 24/7 in the hospital with him

we went to see him 2 days after mum had gone as he did'nt have long left, and we told his wife in the canteen who then told us what he had said

still makes me shiver and no way he could have known

keep an open mind allways

A tale which did the rounds of our local a long time ago relates to a house in a back street in Birmingham... Which exist to this day and is a true story...

The owner, mid 20s, was ready to leave the house to make the short trip to the city centre for drinks with the lads...

Trying the front door... It was frozen... (Not locked)

He tried the back door, and the windows right through the house... All frozen!! A short time later the entire house "unfroze". Checking his watch and cursing because he was running late, he raced for the bus...

He never met his mates that night... At the split second the house unfroze the Mulberry Bush bomb exploded...

A couple of years after he was redecorating the Victorian front parlour...

Stripping off decades of wallpaper he uncovered a shelved alcove which had been blanked off since well before he moved in...

Every shelf was packed with piano music... Every sheet was Brahms lullaby....

Now... He looked into the history of the house...

Apparently the first owners had a young daughter who played piano... She died very young... Her favourite piece to play was...

The man never exorcised the house and she never interfered with his life again...

Noone can tell me that the spirit world definitively does not exist......

oooo my eurotongue you have just sent shivers all over me here ... wow thankyou for that i am off to bed too yours a wisehy storys be running around in my head all night now , lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i moved into my house it was a friend of mines mother who had lived here and she had died in the house in my bedroom.

You go up my stairs then there is two steps to the bathroom and two steps to the landing. At night when i was in the front room i used to here like footsteps going down the two steps and then back up again.

I could also smell smoke in the bathroom like someone had just lit a cigerette and i never smoked in the bathroom also there used to be an overpowering smell of oranges.

I never knew anything about this women.

One day i saw the daughter and we where chatting and i said about the smells and aparently her mum was a light smoker and used to have one to relax in the bath with and she also ate lots of oranges. Also my electric light bulbs where always going each about once a month, i had the electrics checked and nothing wrong. It lasted for a couple of years and then suddenly just stopped and has never happened since

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

I have 2 sisters and we all have children, about a year after my father died we all had experiences his presence in the same week end. We didnt know this until a few weeks after the event. My youngest sister lived in the family home at the time and her daughter then aged about 3yrs, kept going out to my dads shed and talking to the funny man. My other sister's son was in the bath and was having a conversation with the funny man and having a good laugh. I was in bed and about 2am on the monday morning, I heard mt toilet flush and then seen my father walk down my stairs (I always keep bedroom door open and can see stairs from my room, the way bed was placed at the time) and then heard my living room door shut. Strangely I didnt feel afraid, I felt very calm.

To me, I felt my Father was sying he was safe and well and was still around for us. xx

well i am loving all your storys thay sent chills all over me xxx ghost bumps xx

ur spellings scary enough

Ok so heres mine, and I dont "believe" in ghosts. And firmly believe my mind was playing tricks on me.

The house I grew up in was an old council red brick, im from an old mining village near Sheffield, and we were always told the fella who had it previous died in one of the bedrooms.

Well when I graduated to this room (about 14 I think) I was so pleased. It was the biggest and meant no more sharing with my little bro. But it came with baggae, my 3 older sisters had all at one time or another swore blind there was "something" in there at times.

Anyway the house was old like iv said, full of its own ticks,creaks and moans. And I eventually learned its routine.

One of which was quite freaky, during the early hours of the morning there always came a sound like noises coming from the bathroom up the hall, then what sounded like footsteps coming to my door, entering through the door to the side of my bed and then from there across the room to the bottom right hand side of my bed.

Like I said freaky, and more than once it gave me the shivers. But being me I could never just leave it alone. I always had to have a look to prove to myself that nothing was there. And nothing ever was, I must have looked hundreds of time.

That was untill I turned 17 and the one time a man, as plain as the noise on my face, was stood there staring back!!!

He then walked straight through my bed,all the time looking directly at me. Then through my wardrobe and the wasll behind

To say I shit myself was an understatement but I was frozen with fright for what seemed like minutes but it must have just been a few seconds. I bolted. Didnt know what to do or what to think, in the end I needed to be close to somebody so went and got in bed with my bro

The wierd thing about it all is the wall he walked through I later found out was where my parenst covered up an old door

But my feelings on it are if you look for something enough, eventually your going to see it?

x

"Two gay ghosts reside in a house down the road to us and are always putting the willies up each other "

Hahahahahaha maybe its cos im half dead from a nightshift, but thats got me in stitches.

My colleagues who work in a hospital come out with many many stories of ghosts, I've heard so many people say that they've seen something. But then tiredness of working several long shifts in a row can do funny things to the mind.

The building where I work, which is a huge old house, is said to be haunted. I've never seen anything but I'm in a little office on my own and many times I've felt that someone was behind me, have turned and there's no-one there. Its a sudden feeling, and I hear a slight sound, not footsteps cos its carpeted, but exactly like someones come into my room. I always turn around always expecting to see someone, a few times I've said hello as I'm turning, but no-ones there.

I have spent a night in a haunted dilapidated mansion on one of those Paranormal Activity kind of evenings. Was a b rilliant laugh. The medium they had was completely fake and it was bloody hilarious. We held seances, table tilting etc, the ghosts did not come out to play just cos I'd paid my £70 to go. Lots of money to be made in ghost hunting.

But as it was derelict, they had erected portaloos outside near the stables. Me and two friends left the big party and went outside to the loo. The feeling all three of us got in those stables was really scary. All of us were frightened to shut the loo door, again it was just a really chilling feeling of being watched. But again it was 4am, on our own in a supposed haunted derelict mansion, and maybe we'd watched the Amityville Horror too many times.

"ur spellings scary enough "
True , well i have seen a ghost was on the end of my bed .

"ur spellings scary enough True , well i have seen a ghost was on the end of my bed . "

Was he wearig a condom and sheffield united shirt, sometimes I can look a bit pale

I have lots of tales of scary things and things that go bump in the night

But it's usually just Wendy pushing me outta bed xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"ur spellings scary enough "

naewhere near as scary as your pics though!!

Ok, as far as I know this is a true story, but like all things, it could be an urban myth.... All I know, is it sends a shiver down my spine everytime I think about it.

It starts with a young lady driving down a country ride in the dead of night, she is tired after working late and is rushing to get home. Up ahead on the road in the distance she notices an object in the middle of the road, starts to slow and stop.

The object has not moved, so thinking it isnt an animal, and not wanting to hit it with her car, she edges closer and see that it is a carry cot, she gets out of the car and goes to investigate, on approaching the cot, she discovers a dolly of a baby on the inside, so she picks up the cot and moves it to the side of the road.

Whilst walking back to her car she notices another car coming up behind her, beeping its horn and flashing its lights, in a panic, she jumps into her car and drives off.

She speeds down the lanes with the car chasing her, flashing its lights and honking its horn, and the fear courses through her, at first she trys to lose the chasing car, but in the end she resolves to drive as fast as possible to her house. The chasing car follows and she screeches onto her drive, grabs her keys and runs to the door as a man steps out of the other car.

"Stop" he shouts, "please stop, I am not going to hurt you", with that the man calls out his name and tries he best to reassure her. At the same time, she notices that the back door of her car is open and another man is running of down the street.

Confused, and keeping her distance, she asks the man who was following her to explain what the hell is going on and he replies.

"Whilst you were out of the car, investigating the object on the road, a man came out of the hedges and climbed into the back of your car"

The woman had driven all the way home with some "strange" guy hiding in the back of her car and if it hadnt been for the "good" citizen following her, who could tell what may have happened.

Strange the way life turns out.......

pauly wow ......... thats one hell of a story .....i have heard of somthing like this before and the ending was not a nice as this xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Where my parents used to live it was haunted by a woman.. She used to walk around downstairs it was scary as a kid that is for sure.. My dad has seen loads of ghosts in his time..

» Add a new message to this topic