FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > unread messages

unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do messages always work when you send them or do people just ignore them?

I have sent messages like over 4weeks ago to people and its not like they havent been on to not reply.

I no singles and couples get loads of messages but not to reply or even read them after a couple of weeks just wondered what the great people of fab world think

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do messages always work when you send them or do people just ignore them?

I have sent messages like over 4weeks ago to people and its not like they havent been on to not reply.

I no singles and couples get loads of messages but not to reply or even read them after a couple of weeks just wondered what the great people of fab world think "

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all.

I no singles and couples get loads of messages but not to reply or even read them after a couple of weeks just wondered what the great people of fab world think

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all. "

i know singles get loads of messages and I know it must be hard to read them all but for not to read them at all even thou they are are on every day I just wondered if messages work some times if thou they ray they sent

dam predictive txt lol

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all. i know singles get loads of messages and I know it must be hard to read them all but for not to read them at all even thou they are are on every day I just wondered if messages work some times if thou they ray they sent "

Well say it takes 2 mins to open read that can add up to what 30 an hour maybe 40 if they are quick with more coming in. I know some have a couple of hundred not opened. They just have found what they want for now and time is precious to them.

Don't worry about it a lady friend of mine had 178 messages in two days it puts my 2 or 3 in place lol

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all. i know singles get loads of messages and I know it must be hard to read them all but for not to read them at all even thou they are are on every day I just wondered if messages work some times if thou they ray they sent

Well say it takes 2 mins to open read that can add up to what 30 an hour maybe 40 if they are quick with more coming in. I know some have a couple of hundred not opened. They just have found what they want for now and time is precious to them. "

so lets say you have met some one that your content with and you still get messages would you not open the ones that you get just to be curious what people say in a message?

"Don't worry about it a lady friend of mine had 178 messages in two days it puts my 2 or 3 in place lol "
not worried mate just wondered what people thought about it

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all. i know singles get loads of messages and I know it must be hard to read them all but for not to read them at all even thou they are are on every day I just wondered if messages work some times if thou they ray they sent

Well say it takes 2 mins to open read that can add up to what 30 an hour maybe 40 if they are quick with more coming in. I know some have a couple of hundred not opened. They just have found what they want for now and time is precious to them. so lets say you have met some one that your content with and you still get messages would you not open the ones that you get just to be curious what people say in a message?"

Well if I was getting a couple of hundred I wouldn't. Its a quality v quantity thing lol

Well say it takes 2 mins to open read that can add up to what 30 an hour maybe 40 if they are quick with more coming in. I know some have a couple of hundred not opened. They just have found what they want for now and time is precious to them. so lets say you have met some one that your content with and you still get messages would you not open the ones that you get just to be curious what people say in a message?

Well if I was getting a couple of hundred I wouldn't. Its a quality v quantity thing lol "

well if that was me I would try me best to open and read every one not just to ignore them and not read them if people did not want any more messages sent to them its easy just to do a status update

I have sent messages like over 4weeks ago to people and its not like they haven't been on to not reply.

Well say it takes 2 mins to open read that can add up to what 30 an hour maybe 40 if they are quick with more coming in. I know some have a couple of hundred not opened. They just have found what they want for now and time is precious to them. so lets say you have met some one that your content with and you still get messages would you not open the ones that you get just to be curious what people say in a message?

Well if I was getting a couple of hundred I wouldn't. Its a quality v quantity thing lol well if that was me I would try me best to open and read every one not just to ignore them and not read them if people did not want any more messages sent to them its easy just to do a status update "

Lol I know a lady London way who put not meeting on her profile and no messages please and still gets 30 a week. Other g send the same message 2/3 times to try and get attention one after another.

I will ask you a question and answer honestly.

Do you read every bit of what some call junk mail or junk email or do you bin it if there is a pile?

if your talking about email and not mail on here then yes junk mail I do look but not open cos the differance between junk mail through your email address is you could get a virus but on here its just some one who wants to have a chat and cant get a virus unless u meet them and your not carefull lol so does that answer ya question?

"if your talking about email and not mail on here then yes junk mail I do look but not open cos the differance between junk mail through your email address is you could get a virus but on here its just some one who wants to have a chat and cant get a virus unless u meet them and your not carefull lol so does that answer ya question?"

I wouldn't worry about the mail think. If its not read in a week send a different one but dont cut and paste as you will get shot down in flames by some.

"if your talking about email and not mail on here then yes junk mail I do look but not open cos the differance between junk mail through your email address is you could get a virus but on here its just some one who wants to have a chat and cant get a virus unless u meet them and your not carefull lol so does that answer ya question?

I wouldn't worry about the mail think. If its not read in a week send a different one but dont cut and paste as you will get shot down in flames by some. "

if too the people I send messages to dont open and read them in the first place I never send them another message all I wanted was peoples thoughts on the thread not some smart arse replys but if people wanna try and shoot me down in flames as you put it im a pheonix and will always rise from the ashes lol

I no singles and couples get loads of messages but not to reply or even read them after a couple of weeks just wondered what the great people of fab world think "

If you read and delete you gt asked "Why delete"

If you read and don't delete you get asked "are you are interested" because you didn't delete

WORST of all s if you reply "no thanks" Thats fatal as you have reply and you get asked why not is it "cos im black" is it "cos im fat" "is it cos im married" a multiple of all of them. Then you get the "hi long time since we chatted" 2 weeks later and you think "Did we chat?"

Hun messages are a nightmare! Its far easier being a single guy at lease you don't get grief for not falling under a guy,knickers off, legs spread and already wet as he trips because he thinks that is what a woman should do. Sometimes being a woman isn't as easy as you guys think!

Off to do the ironing as i can't answer another message.

If you read and delete you gt asked "Why delete"

If you read and don't delete you get asked "are you are interested" because you didn't delete

WORST of all s if you reply "no thanks" Thats fatal as you have reply and you get asked why not is it "cos im black" is it "cos im fat" "is it cos im married" a multiple of all of them. Then you get the "hi long time since we chatted" 2 weeks later and you think "Did we chat?"

Hun messages are a nightmare! Its far easier being a single guy at lease you don't get grief for not falling under a guy,knickers off, legs spread and already wet as he trips because he thinks that is what a woman should do. Sometimes being a woman isn't as easy as you guys think!

Off to do the ironing as i can't answer another message. "

nah not me hun if I do get a reply saying no thanks or they read but dont reply then I know there not interested so I just leave it no point in been pushy as it gets you know where

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

I have chatted to women who get 100s of messages a week. Its a bit unfair to expect them to read them all. i know singles get loads of messages and I know it must be hard to read them all but for not to read them at all even thou they are are on every day I just wondered if messages work some times if thou they ray they sent "

i understan your frustration but until i recently set up loads of message filters i was getting about 150 messages a day then i would reply equaling another 150 back to me. message tennis ping pong

now if it takes me 30 seconds to read and the seconds to reply that makes 150 minutes a day just for the first responses. now down to about 75 a day but still not enough hours in a day. the pressure to spare peoples feelings turns this from pleasant fun to a chore. not what most of us are here for.

dont take it seriously its not you unless you start your messages nice tits or fancy a fuck

i understan your frustration but until i recently set up loads of message filters i was getting about 150 messages a day then i would reply equaling another 150 back to me. message tennis ping pong

now if it takes me 30 seconds to read and the seconds to reply that makes 150 minutes a day just for the first responses. now down to about 75 a day but still not enough hours in a day. the pressure to spare peoples feelings turns this from pleasant fun to a chore. not what most of us are here for.

dont take it seriously its not you unless you start your messages nice tits or fancy a fuck "

no I dont start my messages like that I always say hi or hello and ask how they are doing and I always tell them a little about me.

im never rude or cruel and im not taking it serious just wanted to know other peoples thoughts on the thread and thank you for yours

dont take it seriously its not you unless you start your messages nice tits or fancy a fuck no I dont start my messages like that I always say hi or hello and ask how they are doing and I always tell them a little about me.

im never rude or cruel and im not taking it serious just wanted to know other peoples thoughts on the thread and thank you for yours "

You haven't replied to my comments so isn't that rude in your book?

dont take it seriously its not you unless you start your messages nice tits or fancy a fuck no I dont start my messages like that I always say hi or hello and ask how they are doing and I always tell them a little about me.

im never rude or cruel and im not taking it serious just wanted to know other peoples thoughts on the thread and thank you for yours

You haven't replied to my comments so isn't that rude in your book? "

think you better had check on that again love think you find I have

You haven't replied to my comments so isn't that rude in your book? think you better had check on that again love think you find I have "

The other message!

Oh never mind no point pm'ing you if you don't reply!

"Don't worry about it a lady friend of mine had 178 messages in two days it puts my 2 or 3 in place lol "

2 or 3 a day?

Jammy git!

You haven't replied to my comments so isn't that rude in your book? think you better had check on that again love think you find I have

The other message!

Oh never mind no point pm'ing you if you don't reply! "

sweetheart I dont know if its different useing your phone to a computer but ive never had any pm message off you if I did I would have replyed I swear

"Don't worry about it a lady friend of mine had 178 messages in two days it puts my 2 or 3 in place lol

2 or 3 a day?

Jammy git!"

Mmmm nice pic

You haven't replied to my comments so isn't that rude in your book? think you better had check on that again love think you find I have

The other message!

Oh never mind no point pm'ing you if you don't reply! "

i just tried to look at your profile but you have blocked me why??????

We do try to reply to all messages but it sometimes takes time to reply!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

having read this thread i see one of the worst cases of male entitlement ever,lots of people have explained why messages are not replied to,his answer is each time is that doesnt apply to me..

OP...You arrive in from work to find a flyer from the local pizza shop in your letter box.Given your attitude on this thread i assume you phone them and say

"yes i have eaten pizza before but i am not interested in your product tonight,next time i am in the market for italian influenced fast food i shall be sure to contact you"

If people consistently dont reply to your messages i would consider..

1.who you are messaaging

2.what you say

3.your profile...i havnt looked at it,just making a very educated guess

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"having read this thread i see one of the worst cases of male entitlement ever,lots of people have explained why messages are not replied to,his answer is each time is that doesnt apply to me..

OP...You arrive in from work to find a flyer from the local pizza shop in your letter box.Given your attitude on this thread i assume you phone them and say

"yes i have eaten pizza before but i am not interested in your product tonight,next time i am in the market for italian influenced fast food i shall be sure to contact you"

If people consistently dont reply to your messages i would consider..

1.who you are messaaging

2.what you say

3.your profile...i havnt looked at it,just making a very educated guess "

good point, well made

When I was meeting, I'd look at the profile before answering...I wouldn't have answered yours. Personally, profiles with only cock pics, and a pic of a cock in a woman's pussy is off putting to me.

You've also addressed the ladies here as "sweetheart" etc: some women don't like terms if endearment from stranger's, it annoys me for sure!

You've been here four weeks, already had a meet, yet feel the need to whine about messages not being read.

You're not entitled to a response, people are not rude to ignore you, they are entitled to enjoy the site how they see fit.

Friend of mine had this ask in a message to her, the "why dont people reply" etc, she actually took the time out to explain the reasons why to the ask,guess what she got back, not a "oh thanks for taking the time out to explain it" not even a simple "thank you",nope, just a continuation of the same.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I always leave the site supporters message unread, then I always have some un opened messages.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you can't see a persons profile it means they have you blocked, don't put people on the spot asking why.

This has been done to death. Search the forums and you will find lots of answers on the subject .

Thread closed on the instruction of Admin.