FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No pic but genuine

No pic but genuine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can i persuade someone that im a genuine guy? No pic doesn't mean that im a time waster.waiting for invitation from ladies or couples near Durham area.28 years old and good looking guy.Happy swinging all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"How can i persuade someone that im a genuine guy? No pic doesn't mean that im a time waster.waiting for invitation from ladies or couples near Durham area.28 years old and good looking guy.Happy swinging all. "

Get a pic, set it as private, and attach it to your message. Job done.

By *5DaveMan  over a year ago

loch lomond

Don't be shy get a photo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can i persuade someone that im a genuine guy? No pic doesn't mean that im a time waster.waiting for invitation from ladies or couples near Durham area.28 years old and good looking guy.Happy swinging all. "

Dont tell them your goog looking. They'll expect Brad Pitt and dont mention the word curvy!..

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

How do people know ur 28 ?... or good looking ?...

It is a tricky one, and the Wyrd one has made a good suggestion. People without pics (perhaps more specifically, single guys without pics) will always have a "trust" issue.

Having no pics at all and being coy about supplying suggests you are nervous, being nervous suggests that you may let those nerves get the better of you and end up cancelling a meet or not turning up..... So it is probably in your interest to "shore-up" your genuine nature with evidence.

Out of interest, do you contact women or couples without pics? Only out of interest, I would love there to be a "shadow-swingers club", that would be kind of sweet.

P xxx

Its like buying a CD with no cover or label. How do I know I like it if I can't see what it is?

"Its like buying a CD with no cover or label. How do I know I like it if I can't see what it is?"

I bought a snow patrol CD last week but found a Coldplay disc inside. Some profiles are so inaccurate if fab was a business and the people a product I'd sue under the trade descriptions act

"Its like buying a CD with no cover or label. How do I know I like it if I can't see what it is?

I bought a snow patrol CD last week but found a Coldplay disc inside. Some profiles are so inaccurate if fab was a business and the people a product I'd sue under the trade descriptions act "

Not entirely sure that comparison stands. A CD is a plastic disc; people have opinions and feelings. What you may think is 'inaccurate' might be them doing their best to be honest.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Its like buying a CD with no cover or label. How do I know I like it if I can't see what it is?

I bought a snow patrol CD last week but found a Coldplay disc inside. Some profiles are so inaccurate if fab was a business and the people a product I'd sue under the trade descriptions act "

Do u like coldplay... i much prefer warm...

would you buy something on "a well known online auction site" (other online auction sites are available) without ever seeing a picture of it?

The answer's the same... Wyrd's on the money

Wolf

I bought a snow patrol CD last week but found a Coldplay disc inside. Some profiles are so inaccurate if fab was a business and the people a product I'd sue under the trade descriptions act

Do u like coldplay... i much prefer warm..."

Or fore

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/11 22:17:33]

"

Dont tell them your goog looking. They'll expect Brad Pitt and dont mention the word curvy!.. "

How can you tell we're spending lots of time in the forums? ....

but it might mean that they arnt attracted to you...... how will they know unless they see your pic??? i dont do blind dates and im sure a lot of others dont either

Not entirely sure that comparison stands. A CD is a plastic disc; people have opinions and feelings. What you may think is 'inaccurate' might be them doing their best to be honest."

True, perhaps he thought he was a woman..

Do u like coldplay... i much prefer warm..."

Love any kind of play to be honest..lol

"

Dont tell them your goog looking. They'll expect Brad Pitt and dont mention the word curvy!..

How can you tell we're spending lots of time in the forums? .... "

Does Brad Pitt wear stockings?

Not entirely sure that comparison stands. A CD is a plastic disc; people have opinions and feelings. What you may think is 'inaccurate' might be them doing their best to be honest.

True, perhaps he thought he was a woman.. "

You never know!

Hope you reported that one though.

It doesn't have to be a face pic.

Get a nice body shot and if you like put face in private

You never know!

Hope you reported that one though."

No chance, it was the best meet I've ever had!..lol

Forum Mod

You never know!

Hope you reported that one though.

No chance, it was the best meet I've ever had!..lol "

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Go to socials and meet people ...

Why wont you put a pic in private...it raises suspicions to be honest

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

" good looking guy."

in whose opinion??

without pics how can anyone who views yr profile judge if yr statement is valid ??

ah me ............

OP, you've chosen not to have photos on your profile, as is your right. Others, with photos on their profile have decided not to meet people without photos, as is their right.

Therefore why are you trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes to have anything to do with you?

Pushy much!

Look for other "like minded" people...plenty around!

"OP, you've chosen not to have photos on your profile, as is your right. Others, with photos on their profile have decided not to meet people without photos, as is their right.

Therefore why are you trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes to have anything to do with you?

Pushy much!

Look for other "like minded" people...plenty around! "

He's looking for advice on how to be more successful on this site. Having no picture will definitely put him in the dodgy category. Why is he trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes? Looks like more political correctness to me!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

the shadows usually have an orgy,

every third tuesday and thursday,

but ffs dont put the lights out.

Try writing a profile for starters

"OP, you've chosen not to have photos on your profile, as is your right. Others, with photos on their profile have decided not to meet people without photos, as is their right.

Pushy much!

He's looking for advice on how to be more successful on this site. Having no picture will definitely put him in the dodgy category. Why is he trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes? Looks like more political correctness to me! "

He used the word 'persuade'. Now thats not the same as pushy, but surely uploading a pic is much, much easier that having to message people saying 'no really, I'm good looking. No really, honestly I am. Dead good looking me!' Just easier to attach a pic.

hexham

Pushy much!

He's looking for advice on how to be more successful on this site. Having no picture will definitely put him in the dodgy category. Why is he trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes? Looks like more political correctness to me! "

worst use of political correctness ever

My mom always said I was gorgeous

Trouble was, not many others thought so

Pushy much!

He's looking for advice on how to be more successful on this site. Having no picture will definitely put him in the dodgy category. Why is he trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes? Looks like more political correctness to me!

He used the word 'persuade'. Now thats not the same as pushy, but surely uploading a pic is much, much easier that having to message people saying 'no really, I'm good looking. No really, honestly I am. Dead good looking me!' Just easier to attach a pic."

I've said it in other threads, people must be looking in the same mirror as snow whites step mother because what they seem to class as attractive and good-looking is anything but.

Pushy much!

worst use of political correctness ever "

Agree!

Pushy much!

He used the word 'persuade'. Now thats not the same as pushy, but surely uploading a pic is much, much easier that having to message people saying 'no really, I'm good looking. No really, honestly I am. Dead good looking me!' Just easier to attach a pic.

I've said it in other threads, people must be looking in the same mirror as snow whites step mother because what they seem to class as attractive and good-looking is anything but. "

But thats not the point here is it? We can't see the OP even to make a judgement call. It seems you have a beef with some peoples profiles, but in this case we're saying why the photo is a good idea, not moaning that the photo is wildly out of date and/or not of him!

Pushy much!

I've said it in other threads, people must be looking in the same mirror as snow whites step mother because what they seem to class as attractive and good-looking is anything but. "

+1

[Removed by poster at 30/10/11 00:25:40]

hexham

Pushy much!

in your opinion....this might surprise you but beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...for example i dont have a clue what you look like,but your opinions mean i will not find you attractive

[Removed by poster at 30/10/11 00:31:01]

Bottom line is .....if you don't have pics your either the P.M, the Pope or

your married/attached.

FFS its hard enough for people on here with photo's, any single guy hoping to meet without is pissing against the wind!

"Good looking" is subjective, give people the chance to make up their own minds. R

Pushy much!

I've said it in other threads, people must be looking in the same mirror as snow whites step mother because what they seem to class as attractive and good-looking is anything but.

in your opinion....this might surprise you but beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...for example i dont have a clue what you look like,but your opinions mean i will not find you attractive "

I'm not having a go at people that put their face pics on their profile. If they think their attractive then thats fine. I'm on about the people that say their attractive but have no profile pics.If you think my opinion makes me a ugly person then thats fine.

on the contrary, your avatar is most appealing to the eye.

Pushy much!

in your opinion....this might surprise you but beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...for example i dont have a clue what you look like,but your opinions mean i will not find you attractive

I'm not having a go at people that put their face pics on their profile. If they think their attractive then thats fine. I'm on about the people that say their attractive but have no profile pics.If you think my opinion makes me a ugly person then thats fine. "

Ah, I read your post wrong then. Apologies.

Bucks

"on the contrary, your avatar is most appealing to the eye"

you are such a tease

Who are there people lurking around with their profiles hid. Are they men pretending to be single females? I've had a few jump out of the shadows the last few days.. Lets have a look at you..lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"on the contrary, your avatar is most appealing to the eye

you are such a tease "

but never speak with forked tongue, speak with soft wet tongue ready to lick.

" "

Nice legs, what's the rest of you like?

"

Nice legs, what's the rest of you like? "

Me, I'm right good lookin me! lol!

oh yes, hidden profile. Soz, partner not been well so it's on sleep for now.

Bucks

"on the contrary, your avatar is most appealing to the eye

you are such a tease

but never speak with forked tongue, speak with soft wet tongue ready to lick."

he's gotta find a night to finish work earlier on a weekend lol

"Who are there people lurking around with their profiles hid. Are they men pretending to be single females? I've had a few jump out of the shadows the last few days.. Lets have a look at you..lol "

Another person trying to persuade people to play like them...they're all out tonight.

"Who are there people lurking around with their profiles hid. Are they men pretending to be single females? I've had a few jump out of the shadows the last few days.. Lets have a look at you..lol

Another person trying to persuade people to play like them...they're all out tonight. "

trick or treat?

"Who are there people lurking around with their profiles hid. Are they men pretending to be single females? I've had a few jump out of the shadows the last few days.. Lets have a look at you..lol

Another person trying to persuade people to play like them...they're all out tonight. "

Hmm Miss UK is it, you sure its not Mr Universe!

Bucks

"

trick or treat?"

can i tempt you with a sweetie sweetie?

lol

"

trick or treat?

lol"

mars bar?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Another person trying to persuade people to play like them...they're all out tonight.

Hmm Miss UK is it, you sure its not Mr Universe! "

Is there any need to be so rude?

I know it seems to be deemed as ok on here lately but it's not clever...

Bucks

"

trick or treat?

lol

mars bar? "

what has sarah been telling you about her fetish??

lol

"

trick or treat?

lol

mars bar?

what has sarah been telling you about her fetish??

it all started with that crush on Mick Jagger ............

lol"

I know it seems to be deemed as ok on here lately but it's not clever..."

I’m not being rude, I’m making an observation. It seems quite acceptable for people to lurk around making sarcastic comments when it suits them then jumping up calling people rude when they’ve been challenged.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I’m not being rude, I’m making an observation. It seems quite acceptable for people to lurk around making sarcastic comments when it suits them then jumping up calling people rude when they’ve been challenged. "

You haven't challenged me....and I'm calling you rude.

Why ask her if she is Miss UK?

That's not neccesary it it?

I’m not being rude, I’m making an observation. It seems quite acceptable for people to lurk around making sarcastic comments when it suits them then jumping up calling people rude when they’ve been challenged.

Well seeing as her user name is missuk I assumed it would be acceptable to call her missuk! If I called myself Brad Pitt I'm sure there would be a few comments from the ladies on this site and I would take them in the spirit that they were intended..

"

This is a tough one. I can only tell you from point of view being the opposite sex to you..

At the beginning of my swinging a long discussion happened and it was agreed I would swing but no pics, then after people started to get to know me I posted 2 and I mean years!!!... No face ones legs in my nice boots and then to prove I was a bbw a body one with my hair covering my face- well I was outed at work!!. My posts were stuck to my desk and some vicious man- found out days later!!. I cried and cried but had no choice but to work. People looked at me as if I was scum.. Anyway I got through the day thinking I can never come back. Then went home in tears. Returned next day to an interview with the head of the company, and I fought my corner so hard I didn't know I Had it In me!!!. He wanted me out because I'm classed as in a 'swnsitive' job that could cause the company no end of

trouble... Well it went on for over a week- me going to work, people ignoring me making horrible comments about me and each morning he would add a different set of posts he had found.. Until I had had enough- I went to him and pointed out he was a member- and to leave me alone- turned out I had said no thank you to him because he wouldn't meet or give me a pic of himself- so you see we all have reasons for not posting pics- some honest some not so but please don't judge everyone by one standard. I still have those 2 pics on another site but as of yet don't feel safe to post here for fear of the same thing happening to me again... It really scared me. Humiliated me, and to this day people I thought were friends actually see my sex life as more important than me- so maybe not such good friends hey!!. Take each on as they are, if you choose to not meet without a pix that's your choice, but sometimes choices are not as simple as it seems. X

Chuckles-thats a dreadful thing to have happened and what a horrible man. Made my blood boil. Good for you for fighting your corner. Hugs. Ms

im just wondering if he would meet people that dont have pics too?

A ladies profile with no pics will still get more attention than a blokes.

Blokes think with their dicks so will always take a chance on being "pleasantly surprised" and so what? if she's a minger, no one will see him doing the deed.

Sorry if that offends, but that's the way it is.

At the end of the day it's down to your personal choice, but you must stand and and fall by your decisions.

We have had blind dates and have been pleasantly surprised too, but we wont do it anymore.

Our time is prescious to us so unless the other party shows themselves, then we're not interested.

I’m not being rude, I’m making an observation. It seems quite acceptable for people to lurk around making sarcastic comments when it suits them then jumping up calling people rude when they’ve been challenged. "

Oh you are being rude...but it makes no odds to me as I have a partner, here purely for the forums. You're here trying to get people to play with you. Nice advertising!

Well seeing as her user name is missuk I assumed it would be acceptable to call her missuk! If I called myself Brad Pitt I'm sure there would be a few comments from the ladies on this site and I would take them in the spirit that they were intended..

Oh you are being rude...but it makes no odds to me as I have a partner, here purely for the forums. You're here trying to get people to play with you. Nice advertising!

"

Could you please let me know why I've been rude? I have merely asked you who you are as you seem to be popping up in the forums making rather opinionated comments about people. This is a swinging site not twitter after all. I’m man enough to apologise if I have offended you. As for getting people to play with me, well if I've offended any women on this site with the rather tame comments then their probably not the type I'd want to play with anyway.And that is the last I'm saying on this subject.

"This is a tough one. I can only tell you from point of view being the opposite sex to you..

At the beginning of my swinging a long discussion happened and it was agreed I would swing but no pics, then after people started to get to know me I posted 2 and I mean years!!!... No face ones legs in my nice boots and then to prove I was a bbw a body one with my hair covering my face- well I was outed at work!!. My posts were stuck to my desk and some vicious man- found out days later!!. I cried and cried but had no choice but to work. People looked at me as if I was scum.. Anyway I got through the day thinking I can never come back. Then went home in tears. Returned next day to an interview with the head of the company, and I fought my corner so hard I didn't know I Had it In me!!!. He wanted me out because I'm classed as in a 'swnsitive' job that could cause the company no end of

trouble... Well it went on for over a week- me going to work, people ignoring me making horrible comments about me and each morning he would add a different set of posts he had found.. Until I had had enough- I went to him and pointed out he was a member- and to leave me alone- turned out I had said no thank you to him because he wouldn't meet or give me a pic of himself- so you see we all have reasons for not posting pics- some honest some not so but please don't judge everyone by one standard. I still have those 2 pics on another site but as of yet don't feel safe to post here for fear of the same thing happening to me again... It really scared me. Humiliated me, and to this day people I thought were friends actually see my sex life as more important than me- so maybe not such good friends hey!!. Take each on as they are, if you choose to not meet without a pix that's your choice, but sometimes choices are not as simple as it seems. X "

Awful story. But surely even after the first instance your HR department shouldn;t have been happy at his conduct and continuing daily is clearly bullying and haraasment. It saddens me that on the face of it you are viewed by your company as worse than a bully. Shocking.

"He's looking for advice on how to be more successful on this site. Having no picture will definitely put him in the dodgy category. Why is he trying to persuade people to go against their own wishes? Looks like more political correctness to me! "

Apologies for taking this thread on a tangent, but do you want to expand on that? I'm not alone in being bemused my the use of this term?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I personally Mickey would never meet anyone without a picture. In the modern day world it's not hard to upload a picture. You don't have to show everyone just people who you want to show by adding it to a message.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

What's the issue with putting a pic up anyway?

» Add a new message to this topic