FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > quickest depart ever

quickest depart ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just logged in and had a message from what i think was a guy saying he had just joined , 11 hrs later and he has gone . Cant have liked it much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol might have just been one of them who keep opening new profiles every so often but never get anywhere.

Or have been caught out again.

We had that about 5 times from the same guy.

He must have got a very bad memory because he kept messaging us every time he opened a new profile and we said no each time lol

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Depart in a differnet way but equally as quick....a female friend and I were in a club playing on the round table when we invited a keen single male to join us in a private room.

The fem and I were playing....he stripped off while watching...condom went on....he entered me from behing while watching...he promptly came then removed condom and got dressed and left.....quick departure in our minds too lol

Forum Mod

Saves time responding though when they disappear

Makes life a little easier really

"Depart in a differnet way but equally as quick....a female friend and I were in a club playing on the round table when we invited a keen single male to join us in a private room.

The fem and I were playing....he stripped off while watching...condom went on....he entered me from behing while watching...he promptly came then removed condom and got dressed and left.....quick departure in our minds too lol "

I know i would of stayed longer _ruit as i like my five a day mmmm

"Depart in a differnet way but equally as quick....a female friend and I were in a club playing on the round table when we invited a keen single male to join us in a private room.

The fem and I were playing....he stripped off while watching...condom went on....he entered me from behing while watching...he promptly came then removed condom and got dressed and left.....quick departure in our minds too lol "

now that's quick.

The fem and I were playing....he stripped off while watching...condom went on....he entered me from behing while watching...he promptly came then removed condom and got dressed and left.....quick departure in our minds too lol

now that's quick."

had a meet once where a guy came the second I got his cock out of his trousers...

S x

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Yep i had someone like that, so thought i would try again (same night about 10mins later) not even 30 seconds, maybe first meet nerves...so met him again a week or so later hoping he'd last a bit longer, sucked him off, took about 10mins (progress whoop) got him hard again, put wetsuit on (haha) and barely got it in......not a clue wtf that's about....id tried anyway, cba trying no more x

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

That really is a quick departure!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I know i would of stayed longer _ruit as i like my five a day mmmm "

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic