FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Planning ahead!

Planning ahead!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I am not normal, and have never claimed to be as such, however, I have now planned my holidays up to March 2014!

And I know I would like to go to France in June 2014!

I have already booked some of my annual leave for 2012/3, and shall firm up the rest, and book the ones for 2013/4.

My colleagues think I am mental, however, my bosses like it as it shows I have planned to stay with them for another year or so.

AND, I know what I am doing for my 50th birthday in just over 3 years' time - I shall treat myself to a new gorgeous Dutch pyramid tent and have started to save towards it!

For my 40th birthday, I took out a 5-year ISA with the intention of going on a big holiday with my then husband.

By the time the ISA matured, I decided I could not go on holiday with him due to our very different holidaying styles.

So I treated myself to a nice piece of rock instead, using his wedding ring that he never wore as part of the shank.

It is very sentimental to me, as it will forever bring me bitter sweet memories, as I decided to part with him not long afterwards.

However, that has not stopped me from planning ahead though, as life goes on and all that!

Who else likes to plan ahead?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love to plan ahead ,its now 13,53 ,,im having my tea at 5 pm

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

what's a dutch pyramid tent?

plan ahead?

depends really

Sure, nice to know some "me time" coming up. I just booked some places to stay for 10 days at new year.

but apart from one event I'm going to and various train seats, I have nothing planned whatsoever for those 10 days.

the best occasions are the ones I don't plan, when I go out with no expectations and everything that follows is a surprise.

im a very spontaneous lady i dont even know what in going to do next week although i do have a holiday booked for december

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

My daughter, her husband and children, are emigrating to OZ next year (May 2012). So I have started a fund for 2013 so I can go and visit the for a lengthy stay. I work in education and have already spoken to them to arrange a couple of months off in Nov/Dec 2013.

"what's a dutch pyramid tent?

"

It is made of heavy cotton canvas, very storm resistant due to its shape and design features.

De Waard is a well-known Dutch brand, and I am lusting after one of their tents.

It is made of heavy cotton canvas, very storm resistant due to its shape and design features.

De Waard is a well-known Dutch brand, and I am lusting after one of their tents. "

Any chance they'll send a young Dutch hottie to show you the ropes...;-);-);-)

"My daughter, her husband and children, are emigrating to OZ next year (May 2012). So I have started a fund for 2013 so I can go and visit the for a lengthy stay. I work in education and have already spoken to them to arrange a couple of months off in Nov/Dec 2013.

"

I heard from my boss last week that he is planning a big family holiday in Dec 2012 and will be taken 3 weeks off!

Hence I thought I'd better put in my request for 2 days on either side of New Year so that I can have a 4-night camping trip somewhere.

De Waard is a well-known Dutch brand, and I am lusting after one of their tents.

Any chance they'll send a young Dutch hottie to show you the ropes...;-);-);-)"

Nah, as I know how to put up a tent on my own, so no help is required.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I know I am not normal, and have never claimed to be as such, however, I have now planned my holidays up to March 2014!

And I know I would like to go to France in June 2014!

I have already booked some of my annual leave for 2012/3, and shall firm up the rest, and book the ones for 2013/4.

My colleagues think I am mental, however, my bosses like it as it shows I have planned to stay with them for another year or so.

AND, I know what I am doing for my 50th birthday in just over 3 years' time - I shall treat myself to a new gorgeous Dutch pyramid tent and have started to save towards it!

For my 40th birthday, I took out a 5-year ISA with the intention of going on a big holiday with my then husband.

By the time the ISA matured, I decided I could not go on holiday with him due to our very different holidaying styles.

So I treated myself to a nice piece of rock instead, using his wedding ring that he never wore as part of the shank.

It is very sentimental to me, as it will forever bring me bitter sweet memories, as I decided to part with him not long afterwards.

However, that has not stopped me from planning ahead though, as life goes on and all that!

Who else likes to plan ahead?

"

2012 - Poland Ukraine

2014 Brazil

2016 France

2018 Russia....

For those that are wondering i am a football nut. But then i booked my holiday to mexico a month ago for next week

"i love to plan ahead ,its now 13,53 ,,im having my tea at 5 pm

"

Well, you made me giggle.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Interesting question, knowing myself i will say i am the polar opposite of myself. Sometimes i plan things like a milatry operation months in advance and other times i leave things to the last minute.

I had my bedroom planned for nearly a year, colours chosen then a few weeks ago changed my mind, got that all sorted, went to pick the wallpaper and paint up and changed my mind again in the shop.

Also with never knowing whether i am going to be well, i never know whats going to happen anyway.

BUT i do know what im doing for my 50th and its around the same time as yours pearl

"

Any chance they'll send a young Dutch hottie to show you the ropes...;-);-);-)

Nah, as I know how to put up a tent on my own, so no help is required. "

Who's talkin bout puttin a tent up...;-);-);-)

I don't like taking more than a week of holiday at a time, and prefer to have long weekends and often throughout the year.

Hence I need to plan ahead to avoid school holidays etc...

» Add a new message to this topic