FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profiles.....

Profiles.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Why oh why do some people find they have the need to message you when they don't like your profile?

Especially when they don't meet your criterias in any shape or form....is it like a red rag to a bull?

Answers on a post card please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

god only know maybe thay have hang-ups about things in life .

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

what do you mean?

They message you to tell you they don't like your profile?

Through sheer frustration I imagine, never done it myself, so cant comment.

Howerver its never an excuse for rudeness or abuse!!

x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why oh why do some people find they have the need to message you when they don't like your profile?"

Sorry, soomeone actually messaged you to say they DON'T like your profile? I hope your response was a variation of 'sod off'.

"Why oh why do some people find they have the need to message you when they don't like your profile?

Sorry, soomeone actually messaged you to say they DON'T like your profile? I hope your response was a variation of 'sod off'. "

if it was not its should have been xx

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why oh why do some people find they have the need to message you when they don't like your profile?

Sorry, soomeone actually messaged you to say they DON'T like your profile? I hope your response was a variation of 'sod off'. "

Yeap!!! And they gave me reasons as to why people would not want to meet me.

Followed by, sorry but I'm not being rude....I didn't even bother with a reply lol

"Through sheer frustration I imagine, never done it myself, so cant comment.

Howerver its never an excuse for rudeness or abuse!!

x"

totally agree with that statement piggy, why's ya avatar sideways you like hurting the ladies necks

Sorry, soomeone actually messaged you to say they DON'T like your profile? I hope your response was a variation of 'sod off'.

Followed by, sorry but I'm not being rude....I didn't even bother with a reply lol"

Think of it as constructive critisism lol. Maybe it was your old Enlglish teacher upset at your grammar lol.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I think it's time I reposted the rules.

Rule 1. People are weird

Rule 2. Doubly so when sex is involved

Rule 3. Don't forget rule 1.

Rule 4. There is no rule 4.

You sure it wasnt a misunderstanding tho?

I remember a time last year when I spotted a new profile local to me, seemed like a nice couple and they had men listed in their "looking for" bit - so I hotlisted them with a _iew to dropping them a line after their newbie status had disappeared and they'd had a chance to settle in.

A couple of weeks later I had another look at the profile and it was plastered with Caps to the effect of "NO SINGLE MALES - WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MESSAGING US!!!" about every second line.

So - busy body that I am - I dropped them a polite message explaining that they had probably inadvertently selected single males in their looking for preferences, how to remove it, and how to add the single male message filter so they would not have to worry about being bothered by single guys.

I was answered with a torrent of abuse along the lines of what an arrogant wanker I was (They were bang on the money there, I'll give them that )for daring to tell them what to do with their profile.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I truly believe people get back what they give out... you see the same people on here moaning about one thing or another... either they are leaving the site in * days... they usually stay or come back...

most are clingy, needy and self obsessed, the very thought of being turned down, ignites a blue touch paper.

or a list of do's and dont's as long as their arm, it will be not what is written, but the way it is that offends/irritates.

the angrier the profile, they more hassle it brings to your door...

some of the same people were on other sites and they moaned and moaned there, they probably never consider it may all be about THEM and their negativity, not always the failing of others.

people live their lives in updates/profiles, declaring their anger or love for others on here and it usually achieves fuck all apart form making some people look like dicks.

Keep it real, relaxed, an addition to your life not the other way.... and it will be fun.

not directed to the OP in the slightest

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Followed by, sorry but I'm not being rude....I didn't even bother with a reply lol"

I sometimes get that after I've turned someone down, but never as a first message. What a meany.

I message people sometimes when I have read something they have said -without reading thief profiles just to agree and let them know that I really liked it- or their pic- but I would never ever comment on their lack of anything!! Whoever does that needs the block button and a good dose of cod liver oil!!!

I think they mad lol says a lot of things but all right xx dont let them get you down and wish i lived a little closer mmm

Maybe they were genuinely trying to be helpful ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps... I had written the above in reply to a 'single guy bashing thread' but it was removed by the time I finished

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

the very thought of being turned down, ignites a blue touch paper.

or a list of do's and dont's as long as their arm, it will be not what is written, but the way it is that offends/irritates.

not directed to the OP in the slightest"

Ooops View, I think I fit into this category.....according to the message I received that is

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Ooops View, I think I fit into this category.....according to the message I received that is "

you may have missed a good few who have No fecking this and No fecking that and if you dare to write to me you will be fecking blocked... and that is mild

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I had some female / part of a couple message me running down my profile, but she didnt like me pointing out she should read hers before picking on others.. got me a 48 hour forum ban .. silly cow.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Ooops View, I think I fit into this category.....according to the message I received that is

you may have missed a good few who have No fecking this and No fecking that and if you dare to write to me you will be fecking blocked... and that is mild"

Ha Ha the night is young yet! I may have to add a few.....

» Add a new message to this topic