FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Avengers!!

Avengers!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's going to go see it, i have heard nothing but good reviews all night and morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Am same chose see ready player one yesterday instead

Seen it already... highly recommended

"Am same chose see ready player one yesterday instead "

I loved ready player one. Avengers was ok- preffered other marvel films.

"Am same chose see ready player one yesterday instead "

I still need to see that too but i have a couple of days off and i don't pay much for cinema tickets so we'll see

"Seen it already... highly recommended "

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Went to see it yesterday. OMG! Amazing. Been avoiding people since it was released as didn't want the to know what happened. Go see it!!

I enjoyed the new avengers. It had a very different pace to the other films and wasn’t a happy ending like the others either.

Can’t wait for the next one

All action all go put the hammer down from the off

Outstanding action and cgi was fantastic brilliant

We saw it at 12.05am Thursday morning, I fell asleep during most of the last hour so need a rewatch! Was good from what I did see!

Geeky x

You're all getting me excited, I will see that one first.

"We saw it at 12.05am Thursday morning, I fell asleep during most of the last hour so need a rewatch! Was good from what I did see!

Geeky x"

Lol as I read the you fell asleep part. A scene from the omen came into my head

"Am same chose see ready player one yesterday instead

I still need to see that too but i have a couple of days off and i don't pay much for cinema tickets so we'll see"

Near me was last showing. I was on nights when released an wanted read book again so left late lol

It’s amazing

North west ish

"I enjoyed the new avengers. It had a very different pace to the other films and wasn’t a happy ending like the others either.

Can’t wait for the next one "

...and of course stay for the after film titbit. Beautiful tie in to introduce a new character to the Marvel films. Just don't reach down to put something in your bag like I did - nearly missed it. Thankfully I have brought my kids up properly and they shouted out (spoiler alert!). Just a little bit excited for that one.

And dont forget to look out for Stan Lee

North west ish

"And dont forget to look out for Stan Lee "

Oh we always shout 'Stan the man' when he comes on. Yep only banned from 3 cinemas lol.

It was good but at no point did star lord take his top off. I was gutted

North west ish

"It was good but at no point did star lord take his top off. I was gutted "

Oh god neither did Thor!! I want my money back. I knew something was wrong.

Aaawww he looked so frail at the world premiere. Kept losing his balance and they had to hold him up right. So sad to see

Went to watch Escobar instead with Javier Bardem if anyone is interested !

"Went to watch Escobar instead with Javier Bardem if anyone is interested ! "

Was is good ?? Seen trailer looks interesting

We watched it last night xx

"Went to watch Escobar instead with Javier Bardem if anyone is interested !

Was is good ?? Seen trailer looks interesting "

Well if you have seen Narcos, it is pointless to go to see it. If you haven't. You'll like it

I'm off to see Rampage today under protest. I wanted to go see Peter Rabbit!

He's not a well man.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"And dont forget to look out for Stan Lee

Aaawww he looked so frail at the world premiere. Kept losing his balance and they had to hold him up right. So sad to see"

He's taken the death of his wife hard) plus he is getting on a bit!

South Oxfordshire

"I'm off to see Rampage today under protest. I wanted to go see Peter Rabbit!"

I loved Peter Rabbit!

Rampage doesn't appeal to me at all!

South Oxfordshire

Watched it at 12:05am Thursday morning.

Loved it!

"And dont forget to look out for Stan Lee

Aaawww he looked so frail at the world premiere. Kept losing his balance and they had to hold him up right. So sad to see

He's taken the death of his wife hard) plus he is getting on a bit!"

He’s 92 now I think

Seen it last night. Loved it enjoy

Drax was my favourite character. Is humour is brilliant and for a WWE wrestler (who have a bad rep of being bad actors) delivers his lines perfectly

Not been to see it yet, none of my friends like it and want to go so I've got to grow a pair and go on my own or wait for DVD

"Not been to see it yet, none of my friends like it and want to go so I've got to grow a pair and go on my own or wait for DVD "

Date night?

"Not been to see it yet, none of my friends like it and want to go so I've got to grow a pair and go on my own or wait for DVD

Date night? "

Now that's an idea. I'll need to find me a Marvel-lous man who won't talk through the film and will bring Maltesers.... Where do I find those rare beasts

"Not been to see it yet, none of my friends like it and want to go so I've got to grow a pair and go on my own or wait for DVD

Date night?

Now that's an idea. I'll need to find me a Marvel-lous man who won't talk through the film and will bring Maltesers.... Where do I find those rare beasts "

Me, for fuck sake

I will marvel the shit out of you!

South Oxfordshire

"Not been to see it yet, none of my friends like it and want to go so I've got to grow a pair and go on my own or wait for DVD "

I went on my own - I rarely go to the cinema with anyone. Never understood why people think they have to - you spend the next two hours in silence anyway!

"Drax was my favourite character. Is humour is brilliant and for a WWE wrestler (who have a bad rep of being bad actors) delivers his lines perfectly "

Funny as f**k - stole the show

Date night?

Now that's an idea. I'll need to find me a Marvel-lous man who won't talk through the film and will bring Maltesers.... Where do I find those rare beasts

Me, for fuck sake

I will marvel the shit out of you!"

Haha, well why didn't you just say I'll look forward to being marvelled the shit out of , can you just wait till after the film, I need to concentrate

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

Haha, well why didn't you just say I'll look forward to being marvelled the shit out of , can you just wait till after the film, I need to concentrate "

I’m a believer that there is a special place in hell for people who talk through films. Don’t worry about that from me

"Drax was my favourite character. Is humour is brilliant and for a WWE wrestler (who have a bad rep of being bad actors) delivers his lines perfectly

Funny as f**k - stole the show"

Definitely plays that character brilliantly

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

Haha, well why didn't you just say I'll look forward to being marvelled the shit out of , can you just wait till after the film, I need to concentrate

I’m a believer that there is a special place in hell for people who talk through films. Don’t worry about that from me"

I agree. They need a sharp slap on the forehead with a big spoon. I want to gag them for all the wrong reasons...

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

I’m a believer that there is a special place in hell for people who talk through films. Don’t worry about that from me

I agree. They need a sharp slap on the forehead with a big spoon. I want to gag them for all the wrong reasons... "

Then we are on the same page

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

I agree. They need a sharp slap on the forehead with a big spoon. I want to gag them for all the wrong reasons...

Then we are on the same page "

Perfect. See you at three, I'll bring the Maltesers and gag

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

Perfect. See you at three, I'll bring the Maltesers and gag "

The gag is for afterwards...right?

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

The gag is for afterwards...right? "

But of course, as long you don't break your promise and talk in the film, or consider yourself marvel gagged

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

But of course, as long you don't break your promise and talk in the film, or consider yourself marvel gagged "

I would never talk during a movie

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

But of course, as long you don't break your promise and talk in the film, or consider yourself marvel gagged

I would never talk during a movie "

Good boy. You can come again.

Loved it and can’t wait to see it again

It’s a brilliant advert for all the previous films in the franchise so I might have to watch them back to back to try and guess the next instalment

Watched it this afternoon, awesome

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

Good boy. You can come again. "

And cum I will

Is steed and Purdie in it?

Date night?

Me, for fuck sake

Good boy. You can come again.

And cum I will "

I was banking on it young sir

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Thought it was really good. Enjoyed it.

Winter soldier still the best though.

"Thought it was really good. Enjoyed it.

Winter soldier still the best though. "

I agree

Given the choice between watching Infinity War and Winter Soldier, Winter Soldier is the winner. But only by a small margin for me

» Add a new message to this topic