FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > massa gets it at last

massa gets it at last

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else sick of hamilton getting harrassed for daring to race? earlier this season i thought that he and super sic should have formed a club. hamilton is a bit square, but he is a racer and thats what its about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Massa is a twat... end of.

You can clearly see him looking not just once, but twice, before moving over.

Yes, Hamilton does push his luck, but thats what its all about, and he is a racer, he wants to win, or failing that, get past the person in front of him.

Given the happenings over the past couple of weeks, my admiration for those who live right on the edge of motorsport is high, and people like Hamilton are the epitomy of how it should be done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What exactly happened? i only caught like the last 10 laps

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"What exactly happened? i only caught like the last 10 laps "

The way I saw it, Lewis made a move on Massa and was more or less alongside when he turned his 'Rampant Donkey' into the McClaren, smashing the front wing. For once the stewards saw it for what it was and gave Massa a drive through.

I cant see Massa being around much longer. Well not in a quick car. He's becoming a liability.

Must say the Indian track looks good though.

_rummps x.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

So glad Lewis was vindicated for a change. It as starting to look like someone had something against him.

Massa is starting to sound like a bit of a "cry baby", but I think he's under pressure anyway. His days at Ferrari are numbered.

» Add a new message to this topic