FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > halloween

halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would like to wish everyone on fabswingers a happy halloween.. i bet theres going to be some sexy dressed up women tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

there are some spooky cams at the best of times, apparently.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

ps what happened to leaving?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just look like a witch all the time

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a lady could go on cam holding her head under her arm..

she would still get...

looking hot tonight babe

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

fancy a meet

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

fancy giving me your head

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ooops giving head

By *ighly ProfessionalMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Im hoping there are some around my way. Lasy year two girls knocked they were late teens, said trick or treat i said come back later and it will be a treat , not expecting anything further , But one returned and wowww i had a treat . Good luck everyone and Happy halloween

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive decided to stay after meeting a lovely woman and now i want more!! :P

"ive decided to stay after meeting a lovely woman and now i want more!! :P"

Well there you go you see, it does work. Hope where not going to have anymore hissy fits otherwise will have to remind you you met a nice lady.

Glad it worked (eventually)

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I managed to get trick or treated on the way to the gym...all I had on me was a bottle of squash. They didn't seem interested!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ive decided to stay after meeting a lovely woman and now i want more!! :P"

good man, glad the site has worked for you.

enjoy

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

2 kids... no more than 7.... walking knocking on doors...

half 8 on a school night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems a bit late in the day now; assuming that anyone knocking on doors at this time would prefer White Lightning cider over the bowl of Halloween Haribo that is sitting at my front door.

Looks like will be eating "Stomach Twists" and "Maggot Brains" for the whole of November unless anyone can help me

"Seems a bit late in the day now; assuming that anyone knocking on doors at this time would prefer White Lightning cider over the bowl of Halloween Haribo that is sitting at my front door.

Looks like will be eating "Stomach Twists" and "Maggot Brains" for the whole of November unless anyone can help me "

Ive just eaten a drumstick lolly and a packet of parma violets lol. Noone wanted my sweeties

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

trick or treat? No i think it's a pube!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Seems a bit late in the day now; assuming that anyone knocking on doors at this time would prefer White Lightning cider over the bowl of Halloween Haribo that is sitting at my front door.

Looks like will be eating "Stomach Twists" and "Maggot Brains" for the whole of November unless anyone can help me

Ive just eaten a drumstick lolly and a packet of parma violets lol. Noone wanted my sweeties"

i just sucked an eyeball and it burst in my mouth

I find that dishing out chocolate covered sprouts means no return visits next year!!

Ive just eaten a drumstick lolly and a packet of parma violets lol. Noone wanted my sweetiesi just sucked an eyeball and it burst in my mouth "

Well I eat yours if you eat mine as the obvious and very cheesy saying goes, but I have five multi-packets worth so you may well be sick

As for bursting eyeballs, that does seem to be an acquired taste up there with sheeps' testicles I feel!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ive just eaten a drumstick lolly and a packet of parma violets lol. Noone wanted my sweetiesi just sucked an eyeball and it burst in my mouth

Well I eat yours if you eat mine as the obvious and very cheesy saying goes, but I have five multi-packets worth so you may well be sick

As for bursting eyeballs, that does seem to be an acquired taste up there with sheeps' testicles I feel! "

you feel sheeps testicles? you kinky fucker!

Ive just eaten a drumstick lolly and a packet of parma violets lol. Noone wanted my sweetiesi just sucked an eyeball and it burst in my mouth

As for bursting eyeballs, that does seem to be an acquired taste up there with sheeps' testicles I feel! you feel sheeps testicles? you kinky fucker! "

Kinky....me.... no (disclaimer, I do not feel up sheep, honest), this is more of a culinary delicacy....well a kebab on a Saturday night is an equivalent

dirtybigbadsgirlville

As for bursting eyeballs, that does seem to be an acquired taste up there with sheeps' testicles I feel! you feel sheeps testicles? you kinky fucker!

Kinky....me.... no (disclaimer, I do not feel up sheep, honest), this is more of a culinary delicacy....well a kebab on a Saturday night is an equivalent "

so ladies fanny lips n sheeps testicles....you get kinkier n kinkier...tell me more

As for bursting eyeballs, that does seem to be an acquired taste up there with sheeps' testicles I feel! you feel sheeps testicles? you kinky fucker!

Kinky....me.... no (disclaimer, I do not feel up sheep, honest), this is more of a culinary delicacy....well a kebab on a Saturday night is an equivalent so ladies fanny lips n sheeps testicles....you get kinkier n kinkier...tell me more "

Well I have been known to cover them in hot chilli sauce, or garlic mayonnaise if feeling particularly decadent and hedonistic, have it so it runs down my chin and just abandon them on the lounge floor like a discarded chip wrapper. Other times I devour them like a man possessed, getting as much down my throat as I possibly can

dirtybigbadsgirlville

chilli sauce on fanny lips? are you a sadist as well?

"chilli sauce on fanny lips? are you a sadist as well? "

haha, anything but although have been known to dabble with both ginger in the back and Tiger Balm in the front!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"chilli sauce on fanny lips? are you a sadist as well?

haha, anything but although have been known to dabble with both ginger in the back and Tiger Balm in the front!

"

ooooooooooh you made me cross my legs then!! and thats no mean feat!

ooooooooooh you made me cross my legs then!! and thats no mean feat! "

It was the red Tiger Balm if that makes a difference...I also have green

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It was the red Tiger Balm if that makes a difference...I also have green "

It was the red Tiger Balm if that makes a difference...I also have green "

It also helps I trained as a chef, very useful for shaping the ginger lol.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It also helps I trained as a chef, very useful for shaping the ginger lol. "

Figging as well? i Tried that once...NEVER AGAIN!

It also helps I trained as a chef, very useful for shaping the ginger lol. Figging as well? i Tried that once...NEVER AGAIN! "

Oh you big wuss...man up girl and take it! Try again!

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It also helps I trained as a chef, very useful for shaping the ginger lol. Figging as well? i Tried that once...NEVER AGAIN!

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!"

iM A WUSS....i dont mind admitting that lol

It also helps I trained as a chef, very useful for shaping the ginger lol. Figging as well? i Tried that once...NEVER AGAIN!

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!"

I know just the woman for you

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!

I know just the woman for you "

I'll give you a free maggot brain if you tell me who

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!iM A WUSS....i dont mind admitting that lol"

Aww bless

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!iM A WUSS....i dont mind admitting that lol

Aww bless "

il watch though

I loved it although it ran out of heat pretty quickly. Much worse when thin strips are inserted into your penis but you'd have to trust me on that one!iM A WUSS....i dont mind admitting that lol

Aww bless il watch though "

I'll bring the ginger...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Aww bless il watch though

I'll bring the ginger..."

il peel it

I'll give you a free maggot brain if you tell me who "

Not telling but i bet if you start a thread about wasabee paste up your arse she will be along

Aww bless il watch though

I'll bring the ginger...il peel it "

Is that with or without the hot chilli sauce?

I'll give you a free maggot brain if you tell me who

Not telling but i bet if you start a thread about wasabee paste up your arse she will be along "

Two free maggot brains is not a big enough bribe?

» Add a new message to this topic