FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the pull of a good wet rope

the pull of a good wet rope

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any natural rope users?

Quite liking the natural restrictions a wet rope can bring.

Have always used dry ropes, but mate suggested we try wet ropes..which obviously dry out..pulling tightness as over prolonged periods of being bound.

However have a question for anyone that might know?

Surely some of my hemp ropes, if went from wet to dry on tight..would it not be dangerous? Like could accidentally break bones or snap ribs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds dodgy. Maybe tie a wet one round your thigh and let it dry and see what happens. Keep a chainsaw handy to get it off just in case.

"Sounds dodgy. Maybe tie a wet one round your thigh and let it dry and see what happens. Keep a chainsaw handy to get it off just in case. "

I was going to suggest a watermelon, but your way sounds much more daring

"Sounds dodgy. Maybe tie a wet one round your thigh and let it dry and see what happens. Keep a chainsaw handy to get it off just in case. "

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

The old medical scissors will do nicely but actually would rather not cut my nice ropes

Idea bellow of water melon, could be fun filmed time lapse

..put on real tight.

Thanks for advice ladies x

"Sounds dodgy. Maybe tie a wet one round your thigh and let it dry and see what happens. Keep a chainsaw handy to get it off just in case.

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

The old medical scissors will do nicely but actually would rather not cut my nice ropes

..put on real tight.

Thanks for advice ladies x"

--I think this is a watermelon in bondage

I think the greater issue would be the time it would take for the rope to dry out. I'm no expert (you may have guessed) but leaving someone tied for a long time seems like it could be an issue. Hence my thigh idea so you could assess for yourself if it became uncomfortable before the ropes dried.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Today's darwin award goes to....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't consider it. You can't predict how tight the rope will get and the steadily increasing pressure it might put on a nerve is just not worth the risk in my opinion. Broken bones can heal, nerve damage sometimes doesn't.

"Sounds dodgy. Maybe tie a wet one round your thigh and let it dry and see what happens. Keep a chainsaw handy to get it off just in case.

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

..put on real tight.

I think the greater issue would be the time it would take for the rope to dry out. I'm no expert (you may have guessed) but leaving someone tied for a long time seems like it could be an issue. Hence my thigh idea so you could assess for yourself if it became uncomfortable before the ropes dried. "

See rope work requires a warm place anyway, as cant have someone getting cold, cam spoil the fun or guess make it mord exciting ha

But yeah the rope would dry quickly..given heat from body and ambient heat in room..I would think evaporation will take place quite rapid, as will also be getting squeezed tight as persr moves, so will speed up.

Gonna tie a 3mm hemp rope wet round a banana tonight see if got splattered banana in morning

Watermelon kink eh haha

Actually speaking of water melons, you get square ones in Japan

"I wouldn't consider it. You can't predict how tight the rope will get and the steadily increasing pressure it might put on a nerve is just not worth the risk in my opinion. Broken bones can heal, nerve damage sometimes doesn't."

No all good with proper points of contact on body, aware of do and don't as far as placement dry goes.

I just wondering as reason we have rope bondage in first place is because the same techniques have been passed through time, as methods of torture

That said its not really like that now as knots not tied with that purpose

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

You might not be wanting to cut for (let's face it noone does) but at least be willing to... I got nerve damage when I was first on the scene so I'm really particular now...

As long as you are constantly checking extremities (colour of nailbed etc) and are tying someone who knows how to monitor their own safety (and feed that back to you) then you should be fine!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I wouldn't consider it. You can't predict how tight the rope will get and the steadily increasing pressure it might put on a nerve is just not worth the risk in my opinion. Broken bones can heal, nerve damage sometimes doesn't.

No all good with proper points of contact on body, aware of do and don't as far as placement dry goes.

I just wondering as reason we have rope bondage in first place is because the same techniques have been passed through time, as methods of torture

That said its not really like that now as knots not tied with that purpose"

That's all good then. All you need now is the melon

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

..put on real tight.

I think the greater issue would be the time it would take for the rope to dry out. I'm no expert (you may have guessed) but leaving someone tied for a long time seems like it could be an issue. Hence my thigh idea so you could assess for yourself if it became uncomfortable before the ropes dried. "

Just went for a lookski at your profile as ya do

Instantly thought...

If your going too

Next Door Ooh Ooh

be sure to wear flowers in your fingers

Oh if you go to next door Ooh Ooh haha

"I wouldn't consider it. You can't predict how tight the rope will get and the steadily increasing pressure it might put on a nerve is just not worth the risk in my opinion. Broken bones can heal, nerve damage sometimes doesn't.

That said its not really like that now as knots not tied with that purpose

That's all good then. All you need now is the melon "

Failing an actual melon

Plenty of melon heads on here

"You might not be wanting to cut for (let's face it noone does) but at least be willing to... I got nerve damage when I was first on the scene so I'm really particular now...

As long as you are constantly checking extremities (colour of nailbed etc) and are tying someone who knows how to monitor their own safety (and feed that back to you) then you should be fine!"

Nerve damage

Sorry to hear that, but way beyond that level, been making knots and using ropes since childhood. Been a climber since 7

Knots are a skill for life

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Any natural rope users?

Have always used dry ropes, but mate suggested we try wet ropes..which obviously dry out..pulling tightness as over prolonged periods of being bound.

Surely some of my hemp ropes, if went from wet to dry on tight..would it not be dangerous? Like could accidentally break bones or snap ribs?

"

Dangerous and more likely to cause nerve damage (or depending where you tied breathing restriction). I wouldn’t want to ruin my rope either, I’d only consider if it was on its last legs! If you want the feeling of restriction just add more rope!

Burnleyish (She/They)

"You might not be wanting to cut for (let's face it noone does) but at least be willing to... I got nerve damage when I was first on the scene so I'm really particular now...

As long as you are constantly checking extremities (colour of nailbed etc) and are tying someone who knows how to monitor their own safety (and feed that back to you) then you should be fine!

Nerve damage

Sorry to hear that, but way beyond that level, been making knots and using ropes since childhood. Been a climber since 7

Knots are a skill for life "

This was someone well known, experienced, gave demos etc...

I was young and really inexperienced, I didn't speak up (because he was so experienced), he thought he was way beyond that level, which is why I'm super hot on making sure that submissives known how to keep their own selves safe, and how to speak up when they feel things aren't right

Nerve damage

Knots are a skill for life

This was someone well known, experienced, gave demos etc...

I was young and really inexperienced, I didn't speak up (because he was so experienced), he thought he was way beyond that level, which is why I'm super hot on making sure that submissives known how to keep their own selves safe, and how to speak up when they feel things aren't right "

Nerve damage can happen with anyone, even the Japanese masters so no one is ‘way beyond that level’. Yes there’s things that riggers can do better but bottoms do need the confidence to speak up when something’s not right. Many try and brave it but it’s not the right thing, the rigger would rather take you out or bring you down than damage you.

"Any natural rope users?

Dangerous and more likely to cause nerve damage (or depending where you tied breathing restriction). I wouldn’t want to ruin my rope either, I’d only consider if it was on its last legs! If you want the feeling of restriction just add more rope! "

Dangerous just what I like

Breath control eh oh that's whole different ball game

Turning out the gas

Black out as you cum..up there with epic feelings, but have only ever trusted two females in my life enough to make me go sleey time at point of blowing load.

Till you tried it dont knock it

"

Turning out the gas

Black out as you cum..up there with epic feelings, but have only ever trusted two females in my life enough to make me go sleey time at point of blowing load.

Till you tried it dont knock it "

I’m not knocking breath play, I’m actually into edge play but there’s still ways to minimise unnecessary risk and wet rope isn’t one of them!

"

Turning out the gas

Till you tried it dont knock it

I’m not knocking breath play, I’m actually into edge play but there’s still ways to minimise unnecessary risk and wet rope isn’t one of them! "

But surely edge play can be achieved by self. Like unless the guy likes the woman controlling him completely, its pointless in truth because all men are capable of a dry cum, capable of holding back. Controlling ones self. It takes training, but is very possible.

I guess to most blokes it might seem strange, but I look at my cum, as quite a special thing..I don't just share with anyone..its not how role. Happy to fuck and not cum, most women seem to like that, however it appears as though more often of late women seem to think they haven't satisfied me, yet they so wrong. Its something I very much enjoy not allowing myself to release..even the aches you get in ball sack haha

"Any natural rope users?

Dangerous and more likely to cause nerve damage (or depending where you tied breathing restriction). I wouldn’t want to ruin my rope either, I’d only consider if it was on its last legs! If you want the feeling of restriction just add more rope!

Turning out the gas

Till you tried it dont knock it "

True words enough- the trust respect and skill needs to be second to none.... I trust “ him with my life” but that comes with how we have evolved over the years.... real fuckery is magical and on a different edge of the planet!!

" real fuckery is magical and on a different edge of the planet!!"

Hey really like way you put that

It is magical I agree with the right trust there

Burnleyish (She/They)

"But surely edge play can be achieved by self. Like unless the guy likes the woman controlling him completely, its pointless in truth because all men are capable of a dry cum, capable of holding back. Controlling ones self. It takes training, but is very possible.

I guess to most blokes it might seem strange, but I look at my cum, as quite a special thing..I don't just share with anyone..its not how role. Happy to fuck and not cum, most women seem to like that, however it appears as though more often of late women seem to think they haven't satisfied me, yet they so wrong. Its something I very much enjoy not allowing myself to release..even the aches you get in ball sack haha "

I think you may be confusing edgeplay with edging...

Edgeplay is the darker riskier side of BDSM...

"But surely edge play can be achieved by self. Like unless the guy likes the woman controlling him completely, its pointless in truth because all men are capable of a dry cum, capable of holding back. Controlling ones self. It takes training, but is very possible.

I guess to most blokes it might seem strange, but I look at my cum, as quite a special thing..I don't just share with anyone..its not how role. Happy to fuck and not cum, most women seem to like that, however it appears as though more often of late women seem to think they haven't satisfied me, yet they so wrong. Its something I very much enjoy not allowing myself to release..even the aches you get in ball sack haha

"

Haha yeah misread guess

But then thats just surely a new name for what was old school anyway.

Like knives, axes,sheild maidens haha or imitation fire arms play, these just normal things in the dynamics of a couple with imagination.

Sticking a toy gun up a womans ass or fucking her with a imitation gun. So they got a name for this now ha learn something new every day

Reading this thread so far... I think this guy has got it worked out and is well practiced in both??

Grateful for highlighting the difference: for lesser mortals that haven’t had the pleasure. A true handful like “ourselves” do not require the definition prompt....

"

[Removed by poster at 29/05/18 23:42:58]

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

..put on real tight.

I think the greater issue would be the time it would take for the rope to dry out. I'm no expert (you may have guessed) but leaving someone tied for a long time seems like it could be an issue. Hence my thigh idea so you could assess for yourself if it became uncomfortable before the ropes dried.

See rope work requires a warm place anyway, as cant have someone getting cold, cam spoil the fun or guess make it mord exciting ha

But yeah the rope would dry quickly..given heat from body and ambient heat in room..I would think evaporation will take place quite rapid, as will also be getting squeezed tight as persr moves, so will speed up.

Gonna tie a 3mm hemp rope wet round a banana tonight see if got splattered banana in morning

Watermelon kink eh haha

Actually speaking of water melons, you get square ones in Japan "

Fruit cruelty.....poor banana!

That's a good idea

Minus the chain saw

..put on real tight.

See rope worrk requires a warm place anyway, as cant have someone getting cold, cam spoil the fun or guess make it mord exciting ha

Watermelon kink eh haha

Actually speaking of water melons, you get square ones in Japan

Fruit cruelty.....poor banana! "

Yeah maybe should have picked something with a nervous system..Like the potato

Feel the pain Mrs Spud

Banana already looking restricted

But should live through the night

"Banana already looking restricted

But should live through the night "

Poor nana.

"Banana already looking restricted

But should live through the night

Poor nana. "

Its alive...nana still going, not been cut in half

However she bruised up quite bad

When I undressed her

Got right under her skin

She got a ring of brown

Guess it does pull tight when dries out

Experiment next with thigh..but still like try a watermelon..go real tight

So you ropers, riggers and bottoms

Which rope feels better in your hands, on your body.

Natural ropes..like hemp etc or

Synthetic ropes

Obviously understanding that if one got technical about it...in part the weave of rope plays a part and the thickness (mm), as you all know, the thicker ropes, especially in natural ropes,have raised ridges, peaks and fibres.

Im told my synthetic ropes feel softer, nicer on skin, however to me, is nothing nicer than feeling natural fibres in your hand..the old sailors rope.

"So you ropers, riggers and bottoms

Synthetic ropes

Obviously understanding that if one got technical about it...in part the weave of rope plays a part and the thickness (mm), as you all know, the thicker ropes, especially in natural ropes,have raised ridges, peaks and fibres.

Im told my synthetic ropes feel softer, nicer on skin, however to me, is nothing nicer than feeling natural fibres in your hand..the old sailors rope."

I have lots of different rope for different things. From natural 6mm jute for technical tying and suspension (which leaves nice marks) to coloured soft cotton or synthetic UV rope for decorative club wear to coconut rope for the masochists amongst my perverted friends. I also keep my old tossa but rarely use it, that I’d definitely use for a wet scene as I’d happily bin it afterwards. Hmmm might have to plan that...

"So you ropers, riggers and bottoms

Synthetic ropes

Im told my synthetic ropes feel softer, nicer on skin, however to me, is nothing nicer than feeling natural fibres in your hand..the old sailors rope.

I have lots of different rope for different things. From natural 6mm jute for technical tying and suspension (which leaves nice marks) to coloured soft cotton or synthetic UV rope for decorative club wear to coconut rope for the masochists amongst my perverted friends. I also keep my old tossa but rarely use it, that I’d definitely use for a wet scene as I’d happily bin it afterwards. Hmmm might have to plan that..."

synthetic UV rope for decorative club wear. Liking sound of this. Reminds me of ariel acts at big vanilla house clubs in 90s and burlesque events have attended.

Cant remember name, was some woman seen, was swinging about naked, held by silk..wrapped around her...then put on most amazing show of naked flesh and flowing silk..hardly bondage..but great eye candy

So few are interested would appear

However the thigh test

Lets say if you didn't know what you was doing and used a larger rope. It would easy snap ribs I think in shrinking. Snapping right. I hit it with a hair dryer (yes heat prob excessive) as compared to say ambient room heat, body heat, tightness from being pulled and tugged at by bound bottom.

Im actually quite liking way with hair dryer could feel rapid tightness..like almost the same feelings get if being vacuumed in a bag..very uniform pressure...needs work.

..Experiment a little more.

Understand this though, isnt for messing about with, without thinking it through logically and making a plan.

It begs questions the pain a maiden, must have been in when bound too a sea post, as an offering for the gods of the sea..or was that mermen as the wet binds drawn tight as the hot day sun beat down.

Ah but wait a "fab" knight approach from the east.

To rescue thy maiden...but not before taking advantage of the post situation

» Add a new message to this topic