FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you message someone and don't get a reply or it just gets deleted is sometimes quite a kick in the balls lol. What happened to a bit of common courtesy or being acknowledged?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Just take it as "no thank you" and move on

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

There’s a million threads on this. Basically it boils down to

A) some women get in excess of 100 messages a day. Imagine replying to every one, that’s before they all start replying.

B) a large % of people on here have received nasty responses to a polite ‘no thanks’ message so it puts you off even replying

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"When you message someone and don't get a reply or it just gets deleted is sometimes quite a kick in the balls lol. What happened to a bit of common courtesy or being acknowledged?"

Is it really more of a kick in the valks than someone actually telling you they're not interested though?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Balls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suck it up OP

Or read the FAQs

Other fab users happened. I used to reply to every message I got. Mind you, I was never getting tons of messages due to my filters, not like some women and couples who get hundreds per day. However, plenty of times I'd get 'why' or similar to my polite 'no, thank you'. Which created more messages to reply to. Some of the replies can be very rude as not everyone takes rejection well. Some initial messages are just too rude or ridiculous to even reply to them, so I now delete them without replying.

Have a look on FAQ section, it does mention that fab users should take no reply as a 'not interested'. Also, most people would look person's profile before replying.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

It is a reply ...... it means not interested

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't reply to anyone that hasn't taken the slightest bit of notice to my profile. To be honest I barely reply to anyone,I say the odd no thankyou and that's it.

"When you message someone and don't get a reply or it just gets deleted is sometimes quite a kick in the balls lol. What happened to a bit of common courtesy or being acknowledged?"

I think it's rude not to reply to first messages. Think of it as a good thing- you wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

This is why I think my idea is such a good one:

A "thank you, but no thanks" message return button, come on Fab surely it can't be that difficult.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"This is why I think my idea is such a good one:

A "thank you, but no thanks" message return button, come on Fab surely it can't be that difficult.

"

I think everyone has dreamt up that idea at a point. I think they should at least trial it

"

It exists. Just write a nice reply and copy & paste it. Easy and it makes people happy.

It exists. Just write a nice reply and copy & paste it. Easy and it makes people happy. "

It doesn't make everyone happy..

Even if i do sometimes reject them in a nice way, its still a rejection and some idiots cannot handle rejection

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Do you respond to every piece of junk mail that drops through your letterbox?

Cal

We used to reply thanks but your not for us sorry have a great life and naughty swinging

We got reported for a abusive message so now just delete saves the grief

"When you message someone and don't get a reply or it just gets deleted is sometimes quite a kick in the balls lol. What happened to a bit of common courtesy or being acknowledged?

Do you respond to every piece of junk mail that drops through your letterbox?

Cal"

I do

I crap in an envelope and send it back to them

See how they like it

"There’s a million threads on this. Basically it boils down to

A) some women get in excess of 100 messages a day. Imagine replying to every one, that’s before they all start replying.

B) a large % of people on here have received nasty responses to a polite ‘no thanks’ message so it puts you off even replying "

this

When I receive a message, I check their location, if they can accom and sneek a peek at public photos if they have any..

If they meet my requirements on my profile I will answer via message.. if not I just delete..

I also delete all friend invites from people I've not engaged with

"When I receive a message, I check their location, if they can accom and sneek a peek at public photos if they have any..

If they meet my requirements on my profile I will answer via message.. if not I just delete..

I also delete all friend invites from people I've not engaged with "

Winning at Fab

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people reply, some don't, if you accept this your time on the site will probably be more enjoyable