FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pre-Meet Ritual

Pre-Meet Ritual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies, how do you get ready for a meet? Personally I love the whole "getting ready" ritual, which can easily take a couple of hours. A long soak in the bath, scrubbing and shaving... Mr usually follows me into the bathroom and might finger me while I'm in the bath and/or assist with some shaving lol. He enjoys getting me ready too. I love to spend time on hair and make up and choosing a sexy outfit. I love to look my best.Usually have a drink or two while getting ready to loosen the nerves! It's a turn on for me also. All the while I'm thinking about the events that are about to transpire over the course of the next few hours

Hubby has been working abroad and we are soon to be planning meets with some sexy fellas!! Can't wait

Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I usually comb and moisturise my beard and my pubic hair with some bergamot oil then go for it in the hope of getting a compliment abt how good my genitals smell while getting a blowjob and listening to 'push it to the limit' (scareface soundtrack)

"I usually comb and moisturise my beard and my pubic hair with some bergamot oil then go for it in the hope of getting a compliment abt how good my genitals smell while getting a blowjob and listening to 'push it to the limit' (scareface soundtrack) "

The forums would be a duller place without your humour sir!!

"I usually comb and moisturise my beard and my pubic hair with some bergamot oil then go for it in the hope of getting a compliment abt how good my genitals smell while getting a blowjob and listening to 'push it to the limit' (scareface soundtrack) "

A hope you do some sort of 80s montage with it!?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Wax my arsehole

Pluck my toes

Shave my legs

Throw a bit of talc around. Job done

I'll use one of my four annual bath vouchers if I really like them

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Wax my arsehole

Pluck my toes

Shave my legs

Throw a bit of talc around. Job done "

Lol good to hear someone else has to pluck their toes!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Turn my pants inside out to hide the skidmarks.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

There was a person who really was quite nutty used to fill her fanny with Starburst sweets for a week before a meet. They melted apparently but I never saw the point in that. Not frightfully hygenic

Some of her tales should have gone in the Story section. Not seen her here in a few years now.

" There was a person who really was quite nutty used to fill her fanny with Starburst sweets for a week before a meet. They melted apparently but I never saw the point in that. Not frightfully hygenic

Some of her tales should have gone in the Story section. Not seen her here in a few years now."

» Add a new message to this topic