FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Location Location Location.

Location Location Location.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just us or has anyone else had a strange phenomenon lol...

We have been adding up people we have met.. and strange as it may go we notice one adjacent county to us we never seem to click with the people from it lol.. now we seem to do ok from the others and from ones further afield even.. but one county seems to cause us all kinds of grief lol.. Nothing nasty in anyway.. just not as smooth as the others it seems..

Anyone else????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Perhaps its something to do with the leylines not being compatable or summat lol

Plus it could only happen to you 2!

Hope our county was'nt the dodgy one...oooh er!

Noo... Not Suffolk...

Suffolk is full of horny peeps.

Bedfordshire! ... the Swinging Black Hole of Europe ... never had so much as a fecking bean from that place!!

Met one girl as a f/m singles meeting and what a donut she turned out to be.

At the time I was recently divorced and after 'donating' the house to my ex wife I was living in various places of no fixed abode - and this girl had the cheek to say, "why do single men your age never seem to own a house?" .. (we were in her '4-bed det in sought after locale' at the time) .. so I replied, "Who's house is this?"

She said, "It's mine".

I then asked, "but you're a nurse, how could you afford this?", and she came back with, "I got it in the divorce!" ...

So I replied, rather annoyingly, "So where the fuck do you think MY house is then!"

Lol

Forum Mod

Ive been thinking about this and have decided we won't ever swing anymore with people from cloud cuckoo land! lol

Ahh cloud cuckoo is ok...

We don't mind if they actually swing.,... Some lovely peeps are nuts. Its been said were not far from the funny farm ourselves.. God Bless em lol...

I agree.

I have had a few bad experiences and they always seem to be with single guys from liverpool! (probably get mi head bitten of now) they seem to be full of poo!

Really is a damn shame we havent got name a shame! haha

"Bedfordshire! ... the Swinging Black Hole of Europe ... never had so much as a fecking bean from that place!!

Met one girl as a f/m singles meeting and what a donut she turned out to be.

At the time I was recently divorced and after 'donating' the house to my ex wife I was living in various places of no fixed abode - and this girl had the cheek to say, "why do single men your age never seem to own a house?" .. (we were in her '4-bed det in sought after locale' at the time) .. so I replied, "Who's house is this?"

She said, "It's mine".

I then asked, "but you're a nurse, how could you afford this?", and she came back with, "I got it in the divorce!" ...

So I replied, rather annoyingly, "So where the fuck do you think MY house is then!""

ROFLMFAO

» Add a new message to this topic