FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It comes in three's

It comes in three's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morrow, fair ladies and gents of Fabulous. Well I have had a glorious summer, and have avoided work as if it was some plague ridden deviant.

However recently I realised that I should work (before anyone has a pop, I have not and have never claimed benefit of any kind, I am fortunate in my career choice, 6 months of hard work can usually last me 6 months of pleasure).

Anyway, last month I began applying for work again, and next week I have 3 interviews, 2 in the South East and 1 in the Midlands.

Why am I telling you this, well one, good luck messages are always appreciated, but two, for those of you out there who are currently unemployed, dont give up! There are jobs out there, it takes a bit of luck, and a well written CV/Covering letter. Judging by some of the posts on these forums, there are some articulate people out there, use your skills. The strange thing about using a swinging site is its effect on your confidence and ability to make a good first impression.

Now thats a strange thing isnt it? You are learning a transferable skill of swinging!! Yoiks!

P xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck with the applications and if you get to the Midlands do say hello lol x

When you said it comes in three's I thought you meant pawn brokers balls!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hope it all goes well for you x

Absolutely right about swinging giving you the confidence to do. all sorts of things you would nevr have imagined before.......

Good on you Pauly ….!.

My best wishes for a successful outcome with your employment seeking endeavours are now speeding towards you….!.…

Sorry to reignite an old thread(lol, no, no I am not), I have completed all three interviews, I have made second round on the first and await the outcome of the other two (last one went really, really, really badly!!).

Anyway, news updated, I am in London again in December (arrrghhh!), and hopefully i can combine two interviews in one. Fingers crossed ( i would cross my legs but i have forgotten how)

P xxx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Sorry to reignite an old thread(lol, no, no I am not), I have completed all three interviews, I have made second round on the first and await the outcome of the other two (last one went really, really, really badly!!).

Anyway, news updated, I am in London again in December (arrrghhh!), and hopefully i can combine two interviews in one. Fingers crossed ( i would cross my legs but i have forgotten how)

P xxx"

Fingers crossed for you... not legs x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Best of luck, fella.

What's your chosen career path, if you don't mind me asking?

More to the point... Have you stated that Swinging is one of your skill sets, on your curriculum...?

* Good luck *

Good luck wishes from me. Ms

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

**hijack alert**

i have an interview this afternoon to

good luck with your job hun Pauly x

"Best of luck, fella.

What's your chosen career path, if you don't mind me asking?"

A strange one, and not something that I would put on a public forum, concerned with swinging, I am sure you understand, sensationalism of certain "leisure activities" have made it a life choice to be hidden, rather than one to announce to the world.... mores the pity.

For the well wishes, thank you

"**hijack alert**

i have an interview this afternoon to

good luck with your job hun Pauly x"

Good luck, and well wishes.

P xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im sure your charm and wit will win them over...i said wit btw

"Im sure your charm and wit will win them over...i said wit btw "

I approach interviews in the same fashion as I approach meeting a new swinging partner, plenty of rohypnol and a cock pic.....

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im sure your charm and wit will win them over...i said wit btw

I approach interviews in the same fashion as I approach meeting a new swinging partner, plenty of rohypnol and a cock pic....."

your sorted then! Dont forget the rope...every interviewer loves to be hogtied...whooops have i said too much now?

I approach interviews in the same fashion as I approach meeting a new swinging partner, plenty of rohypnol and a cock pic.....your sorted then! Dont forget the rope...every interviewer loves to be hogtied...whooops have i said too much now? "

bowline or figure of eight with a loop?

"forty foot line!, I need a forty foot line over here!"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I approach interviews in the same fashion as I approach meeting a new swinging partner, plenty of rohypnol and a cock pic.....your sorted then! Dont forget the rope...every interviewer loves to be hogtied...whooops have i said too much now?

"forty foot line!, I need a forty foot line over here!""

figure of eight loop works best

I approach interviews in the same fashion as I approach meeting a new swinging partner, plenty of rohypnol and a cock pic.....your sorted then! Dont forget the rope...every interviewer loves to be hogtied...whooops have i said too much now?

"forty foot line!, I need a forty foot line over here!"figure of eight loop works best "

Need to lay down now...... hmmmm, I have a variety of ropes, but they may need a wash.... (tip for all climbers, put your ropes in a pillow case, tie a knot in the top and then bung it in the washing machine, works a treat!)

» Add a new message to this topic