FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > body shop

body shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for anyone who likes body shop products theres a couple of offers on their web site at the moment

buy £50 worth of products and only pay £25 or if you dont want to spend that much £40 off any order

its only on till monday and you have to buy and pay of the stuff online

but its such a good offer i felt i had to share lol

all you have to do is go on the site, get the code for which offer you want, order your stuff, go to check out, type in code, get discount and pay on your card

Plus theres no limit to how many times you use an offer, i have just bought two lots of £50 worth of stuff and only paid £25 for each, thats stocking fillers or my daughters sorted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

sorry that should say 40% off any order not £40

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Nice one... thanks for the heads up!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ooooooh i have one of their discount card thingies as well and i can use it with the offer...bargain!

and if you spend £26 you get a body butter worth £12.50 for £1 which you can use in conjunction with this offer so make sure you spend £51 before discount lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a star. My sister wants body shop stuff for Xmas x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"and if you spend £26 you get a body butter worth £12.50 for £1 which you can use in conjunction with this offer so make sure you spend £51 before discount lol"
any body butter....?

One other heads up is if you have an iPhone, download vouchercloud app for free then it gives you discounts in all sorts of shops and resteraunts. I saved a fortune last Xmas x

" body butter....?"

yes you can choose from any thats in stock, i have found quite a few out of stock tho i think people are buying by the bucket loads before monday

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" body butter....?

yes you can choose from any thats in stock, i have found quite a few out of stock tho i think people are buying by the bucket loads before monday "

Its very yummy though..especially the mango one

i love body shop stuff, the body butters lovely, i only went on to buy some more white musk and spotted the offer and that was it, credid card was at the ready lol

So Chams will smell like a body shop next weekend then

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 25/11/11 08:00:31]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i love body shop stuff, the body butters lovely, i only went on to buy some more white musk and spotted the offer and that was it, credid card was at the ready lol "
have you smelt the new white musk one, smells like turkish delight ?

"i love body shop stuff, the body butters lovely, i only went on to buy some more white musk and spotted the offer and that was it, credid card was at the ready lol have you smelt the new white musk one, smells like turkish delight ?"

in the pink bottle?

yes i dont like it, i love the proper white musk tho, i use it for my day time perfume and for work, with the body cream and deodorant, well you gotta match

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i love body shop stuff, the body butters lovely, i only went on to buy some more white musk and spotted the offer and that was it, credid card was at the ready lol have you smelt the new white musk one, smells like turkish delight ?

in the pink bottle?

yes i dont like it, i love the proper white musk tho, i use it for my day time perfume and for work, with the body cream and deodorant, well you gotta match "

Thats the one! I love it but switch between the two

Just saved myself a small fortune thanks to this thread as otherwise I wouldn't have known about the discount. I love you Fab ladies!! Thank you. Ms.

"One other heads up is if you have an iPhone, download vouchercloud app for free then it gives you discounts in all sorts of shops and resteraunts. I saved a fortune last Xmas x"

Just downloaded that, prezzo's have buy a main course and get another for £2.00!! Bargain!

» Add a new message to this topic