FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The truth about madeleine mccann

The truth about madeleine mccann

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You and your theories..

Do you not have anything other than that

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That case is a very odd case . Never seen the parents crying . If I was in their shoes I would not be able to live with myself .

Here we go

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"Here we go"

Exactly.

Unless you were there, then no, you'll never know what happened.

/thread.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"That case is a very odd case . Never seen the parents crying . If I was in their shoes I would not be able to live with myself ."

That you have seen

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

What happened is terrible and is every parents worse nightmare.However they did leave the children alone to enjoy a night out.They have good jobs of the top of my head something in the medical profession and live in a better part of the UK had they been living in a not so good part of the UK with not so good jobs would social services have allowed them to keep the two younger children after what happened and what we know they did the night of the disappearance.

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close."
she was on same space ship as Bobby ewing

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close."

Africa is huge .I think she's in Sweden as blonde kids don't look out of place there and it's full of deviant types.

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Died in the apartment that night.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

She was killed shortly after being taken from apartment like how most of those cases happen

The guy that done it just got lucky and wasn't seen

Leeds

The scientific evidence is that she died in the apartment. There was no evidence that she was killed.

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close.

Africa is huge .I think she's in Sweden as blonde kids don't look out of place there and it's full of deviant types. "

“Sweden is full of deviant types”.... what a load of ‘man in a pub told me’ bollocks

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Imagine if her parents didn’t have good jobs maybe unemployed and lived on benefits I wonder how the media would of portrayed them because for me mr and mrs McCann have had it easy from the media and from footage of them after she disappeared they didn’t look that bothered I remember one clip showing them playing tennis and looked like they hadn’t a care in the world strange behaviour from parents who’s child is missing personally I can’t stand the pair of them something about them

"What happened is terrible and is every parents worse nightmare.However they did leave the children alone to enjoy a night out.They have good jobs of the top of my head something in the medical profession and live in a better part of the UK had they been living in a not so good part of the UK with not so good jobs would social services have allowed them to keep the two younger children after what happened and what we know they did the night of the disappearance."

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened but they left their children most days and nights to get d*unk with friends that have Never actually spoken up for them

The first thing she said was "they've taken her" ??? You'd say-she's gone,surely. And she left the other 2 kids-You'd never let them out of your sight.

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close.

Africa is huge .I think she's in Sweden as blonde kids don't look out of place there and it's full of deviant types.

“Sweden is full of deviant types”.... what a load of ‘man in a pub told me’ bollocks"

Actually a swede told me it's a very dangerous country .Its no longer all about abba and frolicking in saunas and meatballs .

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I walked smack into Kate McCan sometime ago in a food hall.

I don’t wish her ill - she lives with the guilt everyday but I had to bite my tongue not to say ‘ if you hadn’t of left them it wouldn’t have happened’

Leeds

But is it as simple as that?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"What happened is terrible and is every parents worse nightmare.However they did leave the children alone to enjoy a night out.They have good jobs of the top of my head something in the medical profession and live in a better part of the UK had they been living in a not so good part of the UK with not so good jobs would social services have allowed them to keep the two younger children after what happened and what we know they did the night of the disappearance.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened but they left their children most days and nights to get d*unk with friends that have Never actually spoken up for them

The first thing she said was "they've taken her" ??? You'd say-she's gone,surely. And she left the other 2 kids-You'd never let them out of your sight.

"

. Yes you should never leave kids on their own.As seatonmale said on this forum the press would have had a field day if they were on benefits and it’s fairly certain the younger two children would have been taken in by social services.I find it difficult to believe the parents were involved as surely after all these years they would have cracked or confess by now.Sadly I think it’s one of these things we will never know.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

I don’t wish her ill - she lives with the guilt everyday but I had to bite my tongue not to say ‘ if you hadn’t of left them it wouldn’t have happened’ "

I agree with this and believe that as a couple with a modicum of wealth, they may have been let off lightly by Social Services. They effectively abandoned their very young children.

However, I very much doubt that we will ever know the truth.

Nita

By *mmaNandyCouple  over a year ago

wolvo

I don’t think the parents are completely innocent in this, but what I will say is if as a parent you went out clubbing and left the kids at home without a baby sitter you would get right fucked over and have child services all over you like a sweaty rash so why was neglect charges never brought against the parents

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Will probably never know, parents should accept its over, and leave it as it, give up

if she is alive she probably wont remember them.

dead then dead

Please rebrand this thread #speculation and opinions on Madeline McCann. Calling it truth suggests all the opinions are factual which clearly the ain't!! Thanking you.

" Please rebrand this thread #speculation and opinions on Madeline McCann. Calling it truth suggests all the opinions are factual which clearly the ain't!! Thanking you."

Here, here.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Whatever happened the parents have it to live with for the rest of their lives.....

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

I watched a programme a few months about the mccanns. It focused on the language they used it interviews over the year, who else was staying in the area etc. Was v interesting and certainly made me think they were not entirely innocent. Worth watching if u are interested in the case.

" Please rebrand this thread #speculation and opinions on Madeline McCann. Calling it truth suggests all the opinions are factual which clearly the ain't!! Thanking you."

Really !!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We can speculate all we like but it's unlikely we'll ever know what happened.

We would never have left our children but people do, from all walks of life, they're usually just lucky nothing bad happens.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Someone is telling lies .... you dont leave children on their own and go out for a meal ... what on earth were they thinking ... ive rwo small grandchildren and I wouldn't leave them upstairs in bed

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

For clearer answers type in "rich d hall" into youtube, the Madeleine option will already appear by then.

Also type "Peter Hyatt", the McCann link will appear at the top.

Sorry I can't post anything directly. I did that before and got a timeout.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"...

For clearer answers type in "rich d hall" into youtube, the Madeleine option will already appear by then.

Also type "Peter Hyatt", the McCann link will appear at the top.

Sorry I can't post anything directly. I did that before and got a timeout."

Youtube is fine...there are a list if allowed links in the forum rules

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

"I walked smack into Kate McCan sometime ago in a food hall.

I don’t wish her ill - she lives with the guilt everyday but I had to bite my tongue not to say ‘ if you hadn’t of left them it wouldn’t have happened’ "

That's all that needs to said!

If they were innocent they would still be looking personally ... they could easily afford to live off one income if it was an innocent stupid mistake which we can all make from time to time, if I had made such a stupid mistake, I would’ve never of left and I would’ve still be looking for my daughter...

" If they were innocent they would still be looking personally ... they could easily afford to live off one income if it was an innocent stupid mistake which we can all make from time to time, if I had made such a stupid mistake, I would’ve never of left and I would’ve still be looking for my daughter..."

I dont think Kate is in paid work now.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

“Sweden is full of deviant types”.... what a load of ‘man in a pub told me’ bollocks Actually a swede told me it's a very dangerous country .Its no longer all about abba and frolicking in saunas and meatballs ."

And that's all it takes you to judge a whole country as deviant? And we wonder why people say the right to vote should be earned not given. You just do what your mate down the pub tells you?

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

They had the option of a baby sitting service they refused to use.

Why only take maddie and not the twins as well?

During the time they did appeals not once did her parents cry, kate was dolled up to the nines, make up, hair & clothes spot on

Maddie’s blood was found in the boot of their car as well

Quite right too! You can't stop people having opinions though, and mine is that she overdosed on diazepam.

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

"What happened is terrible and is every parents worse nightmare.However they did leave the children alone to enjoy a night out.They have good jobs of the top of my head something in the medical profession and live in a better part of the UK had they been living in a not so good part of the UK with not so good jobs would social services have allowed them to keep the two younger children after what happened and what we know they did the night of the disappearance."

Totally agree with this.

Xx

“Sweden is full of deviant types”.... what a load of ‘man in a pub told me’ bollocks Actually a swede told me it's a very dangerous country .Its no longer all about abba and frolicking in saunas and meatballs .

And that's all it takes you to judge a whole country as deviant? And we wonder why people say the right to vote should be earned not given. You just do what your mate down the pub tells you? "

I said it was a Swedish guy not me.Hes Also the OP.He will tell you just how dangerous Sweden is these days.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" it was an innocent stupid mistake which we can all make from time to time"

I don't consider leaving three children under four alone for hours during the evening an innocent stupid mistake, it was deliberate. Even worse the door was unlocked and accessible from a public street. I would like to know if they took their passports, money and credit cards out with them rather than leaving them in an unsecured apartment.

By *ctionnotwords69Man  over a year ago

ENFIELD

I'm sure I'd read that there was evidence the parents sedated their kids at night whenever they went out...

By *ildo fingersMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I have a son who I love to bits and if he was to die tomorrow I'd jump off a bridge but if he went missing I wouldn't because I'd always hope that I'd see him again, however living in hope like that would be torturous,I'd never ever smile again

Who on earth gets a hire car fully valeted on holiday!

They drugged her to make sure she didn't wake up so they could go out and eat and get pissed with mates and when they come back she was dead, so they hid her body. Weirdos

"I'm sure I'd read that there was evidence the parents sedated their kids at night whenever they went out... "

Diazepam is the sedative of choice in the UK, in fact the UK consumes more benzodiazepines per person than any other country. They're available in 4 tablet sizes, 1mg, 2mg, 5mg and 10mg. Bizarrely, the tablets are all of a very similar size and are coloured white, pale yellow, pale blue and pale pink. Very easy to confuse in the dim light of a bedroom and a few drinks under the belt.

There's no doubt in my mind that the McCanns were not involved but at the end of the day they went on the piss and forgot about their kids. That doesn't meant to say they deserve what they got of course, but a lot of conspiracy theories have been created because of some people's contempt for their actions that night.

The 'tapas bar' headline was a fake news diversionary tactic. They were on the piss, just like any single parent from a council estate would have been accused of had that been the case.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

ask the parents ...why not take a lie detector test to prove they not involved...one q ...why hire a car next day go on a journey and cant remember where u drove ...weird

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Unbelievably stupid thing for the parents to do but if it is a legit case there's been many cases of abductions were the kids have been found years later alive and not knowing what happened to them. I just hope that's the case here

"You and your theories..

Do you not have anything other than that "

Ty and yes I do, when a story dont add up, it gets interesting of how it pans out.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Did some newspaper stories Wether true or speculation and muck spreading, hint the parents lifestyle and hobbies suggested they could have been on sites similar to this..

No, we will never know what happened. Old case with no clear evidence trail.

Leeds

"Who on earth gets a hire car fully valeted on holiday! "

They said they needed to get the hire car valeted because the house they stayed in after they left the Mark Warner apartment didn't have a dustbin so they had to use the boot to transport "dirty nappies and vast quantities of rotten meat" to the local tip.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

“Sweden is full of deviant types”.... what a load of ‘man in a pub told me’ bollocks"

I read it as a parody of 'man in the pub' stuff...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm assuming that truth will never be known definitively. Tragic. Poor girl.

"Who on earth gets a hire car fully valeted on holiday!

They said they needed to get the hire car valeted because the house they stayed in after they left the Mark Warner apartment didn't have a dustbin so they had to use the boot to transport "dirty nappies and vast quantities of rotten meat" to the local tip. "

and the blood traces in the car was of the the “rotten meat” hmmmm

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

"they had to use the boot to transport "dirty nappies and vast quantities of rotten meat" to the local tip. "

fuckin' hell. They know how to party

[& allegedly kill kids]

I have always belived the McCanns were complicit in Maddies death/disappearance and know exactly what happened to her.

I doubt we will ever know the exact truth but I believe that she died in the apartment accidentally and the McCann disposed of her body in such a way that it will never be found. Kate’s body language has guilt written all over it and Gerry is a cold hearted controller. I believe the 40+ hours of you tube stuff paints a really bad picture but I havnt watched it.

Personally I think that parents accidently killed her with sedatives to knock her out but gave too much and then disposed of her body. I also think the other 2 kids should have been taken off them for neglect

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think the only thing that can be said with some confidence is that if she isn't dead, she probably wishes she was

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Africa is huge .I think she's in Sweden as blonde kids don't look out of place there and it's full of deviant types. "

You need to work on that comedy act.

You were joking, weren't you?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Africa is huge .I think she's in Sweden as blonde kids don't look out of place there and it's full of deviant types. You need to work on that comedy act.

You were joking, weren't you?"

I think it was a joke because the OP is from Sweden.

"Personally I think that parents accidently killed her with sedatives to knock her out but gave too much and then disposed of her body. I also think the other 2 kids should have been taken off them for neglect "

That's what I've always thought. All for them to have a jolly on their own. When I went on holiday with family even from a young age I would be in a buggy next to everyone, alright they still got pissed but at least I got pushed back to the hotel with them all!

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I remember the Ben needham case as it was big news in the 80's and the family were from Yorkshire .. early this year the truth about what happened finally came out a death bed confession from memory... so maybe in another 20 years or so the story will be told.. until there's a new line of enquiry it's very unlikely Therell be any developments.

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I doubt we will ever know the exact truth but I believe that she died in the apartment accidentally and the McCann disposed of her body in such a way that it will never be found. Kate’s body language has guilt written all over it and Gerry is a cold hearted controller. I believe the 40+ hours of you tube stuff paints a really bad picture but I havnt watched it. "

Just out of interest how can you you have an opinion of something that you've not seen?

Plymouth

I hope it's OK to post these YouTube links and doesn't break forum rules.

I am not trying to argue or force anyone to change their mind, but there is too much to know that is not being told by official sources.

These are the films produced by Richard D Hall and have been described as compelling and are very highly regarded. More and more people are discovering the truth about Madeleine McCann and these films are largely responsible.

These links are here as I understand many people struggle to have the time or the inclination. Put this on when you have some time to sit down and come to your own conclusion.

I can't recommend the first two of these enough.

Buried by mainstream media - The true story of Madeleine McCann:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYwFnglhtw

The McCann's embedded confession -

Interview with statement analyst Peter Hyatt:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbt-dgRQJg

Other follow up films by Richard D Hall:

The Phantoms: A detailed dissemination of the McCanns and friends statements of all alleged abductors

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU

When Madeleine died:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=70oo2-Sj7to

Madeleine: Why the cover up?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXnZGccqRTk

Plymouth

I'm trying to find the video of Kate and Gerry's reaction when they were told that Robert Murat had been arrested. Gerry's reaction in particular - I had to see it to believe it.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Could anyone explain why, if the McCanns are responsible, they have spent years petitioning the authorities and keeping the case in the public eye?

I suspect it's quite rare for people who commit a crime to keep reminding the police they haven't solved it...

Plymouth

Yes I can explain why. If you see videos of the McCann's they are often accompanied by a third person. This is Clarence Mitchell, also known as "a source close to the McCanns".

He is the man who was rushed out from his job as Tony Blair's head of the Media Monitoring Unit which worked closely with the cabinet, and who's job was, as he let slip "to control what goes out to the media", to become the McCanns personal spin doctor and spokesman.

He is the one who lliased with media outlets and is responsible for feeding them the misleading headlines and stories that so many of us fell for hook line and sinker.

With protection from the state and mainstream media, the McCanns have been wheeled out time and time again to push their narrative and reinforce it in the publics minds, which is the reason we were seeing them quite often.

Corruption in high places in the police including Scotland yard, filtered down from stopping the main body of the police from investigating properly and making them start off from an 'abduction' rather than start off from the evidence as the Portuguese police did and came to a verdict of guilt, at which point the case was pulled from them and transferred to the uk.

Have a watch of the film I posted, especially the first two, it will explain in much more detail and far more coherently than my "worked all night two nights in a row and have another one tonight" mind can manage right now. They're really good I promise

Plymouth

Penultimate paragraph, just ignore that, hacked to bits on difficult phone, too tired.

The police in general are food overworked guys who put up with crap. I of course don't mean you, just a small few much further up who are in touch with the state OK?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes I can explain why. If you see videos of the McCann's they are often accompanied by a third person. This is Clarence Mitchell, also known as "a source close to the McCanns".

He is the man who was rushed out from his job as Tony Blair's head of the Media Monitoring Unit which worked closely with the cabinet, and who's job was, as he let slip "to control what goes out to the media", to become the McCanns personal spin doctor and spokesman.

He is the one who lliased with media outlets and is responsible for feeding them the misleading headlines and stories that so many of us fell for hook line and sinker.

With protection from the state and mainstream media, the McCanns have been wheeled out time and time again to push their narrative and reinforce it in the publics minds, which is the reason we were seeing them quite often.

Corruption in high places in the police including Scotland yard, filtered down from stopping the main body of the police from investigating properly and making them start off from an 'abduction' rather than start off from the evidence as the Portuguese police did and came to a verdict of guilt, at which point the case was pulled from them and transferred to the uk.

Have a watch of the film I posted, especially the first two, it will explain in much more detail and far more coherently than my "worked all night two nights in a row and have another one tonight" mind can manage right now. They're really good I promise

"

Go on, I'll play.

The McCanns aren't stupid, but even if they were any idiot would know that if you want to get away with commotting a crime it's best not to continually draw the attention of the police to it.

Why did they not just keep quiet after they "got away with it" over ten years ago?

On a more positive note, the only glimmer of positive in the whole affair.

Maddie is not the only child abducted while on holiday. As long as her story is retold every spring, there will hopefully be very few parents leaving children sleeping alone in caravans, hotel rooms, and apartments.

kildare

Thousands of kids go missing in the UK every year

Why aren't they as cared for by the media as Maddie McCann?

We only care about white blue eyed middle class kids

"Thousands of kids go missing in the UK every year

We only care about white blue eyed middle class kids"

Shhhhhh nobody likes the truth.We live in a post truth age and you are fake news.Much like this thread.

"I doubt we will ever know the exact truth but I believe that she died in the apartment accidentally and the McCann disposed of her body in such a way that it will never be found. Kate’s body language has guilt written all over it and Gerry is a cold hearted controller. I believe the 40+ hours of you tube stuff paints a really bad picture but I havnt watched it.

Just out of interest how can you you have an opinion of something that you've not seen?"

I didn’t see the slaughter of 5 million Jews but I have an opinion on it.

We only care about white blue eyed middle class kids"

Out of the many that are reported missing, very very few remain missing and are never found. That’s why.

When Shannon Matthews went missing she never got all the press attention that the Mccanns did because money talks and Madeline wasn't from a council estate xx

"When Shannon Matthews went missing she never got all the press attention that the Mccanns did because money talks and Madeline wasn't from a council estate xx"

That was a relatively short lived case and it was on the news every day until she was found. Once it was solved it’s no longer news is it. The McCann case remains a mystery so remains news.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

What about the 48 questions the mother would not answer whilst being interviewed? Bit strange for a parent to refuse to answer questions only the guilty refuse to answer

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The VAST majority of missing persons goes unreported , regardless of social standing.

Slow news day ....... gets reported.

Good news day ....... no one matters.

"When Shannon Matthews went missing she never got all the press attention that the Mccanns did because money talks and Madeline wasn't from a council estate xx

That was a relatively short lived case and it was on the news every day until she was found. Once it was solved it’s no longer news is it. The McCann case remains a mystery so remains news."

Yes you are right but how it was first reported was so different to the Mccanns xx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

We all have opinions ... but I base mine on evidence and facts ... and there are many of them ...

If my child had gone missing I would not be jogging on the beach the next day holding a teddy ... id be a blithering wreck and would need to be sedated by a GP ...id be angry ... upset .. crying , screaming... not jogging ...

I believe Jerry mccan who is a health professional from a wealthy part of Leicestershire sedated his children (as he could easily access sedatives).. so they could go out and let the children sleep ... However madeline was overdosed ....then they have had to cover their tracks VERY QUICKLY .... ( that picture haunts me , dialated pupils )...

I really dont think it was the first time they had done this ...I agree with many .... gerry is the controller in this ... he has controlled many people. . Media. ...police.. locals ....friends who were there that night.

But above all his wife .... she knows more .... but we will never know the truth because he control's her ......it would be interesting to know what medication she takes daily or Prn (as when needed)

This is purely my opinion based on my own research ...

kildare

Out of the many that are reported missing, very very few remain missing and are never found. That’s why."

That's just not true

There are lots of kids missing that haven't been found

Mostly brown or black kids with foreign names

I wonder how much effort and money has gone into finding them in relation to Maddie McCann

She's the UK's jonbenet

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"We all have opinions ... but I base mine on evidence and facts ... and there are many of them ...

If my child had gone missing I would not be jogging on the beach the next day holding a teddy ... id be a blithering wreck and would need to be sedated by a GP ...id be angry ... upset .. crying , screaming... not jogging ...

I believe Jerry mccan who is a health professional from a wealthy part of Leicestershire sedated his children (as he could easily access sedatives).. so they could go out and let the children sleep ... However madeline was overdosed ....then they have had to cover their tracks VERY QUICKLY .... ( that picture haunts me , dialated pupils )...

I really dont think it was the first time they had done this ...I agree with many .... gerry is the controller in this ... he has controlled many people. . Media. ...police.. locals ....friends who were there that night.

But above all his wife .... she knows more .... but we will never know the truth because he control's her ......it would be interesting to know what medication she takes daily or Prn (as when needed)

This is purely my opinion based on my own research ... "

I could never work that one out too ....your child is missing and you go for a run???

Have a look at 5 creepy facts about the madeline mccann case on u tube. Certainly throws doubt on their innocence.

Out of the many that are reported missing, very very few remain missing and are never found. That’s why.

That's just not true

I wonder how much effort and money has gone into finding them in relation to Maddie McCann

She's the UK's jonbenet"

It is true mate, if you look up how many kids are reported missing every year and then how many are not found the number will be very small. And any child who is not found will remain an open investigation until the case is solved, I know what you mean about the media but each case is investigated in the same way, just not reported the same way.

kildare

That's just not true

She's the UK's jonbenet

It is true mate, if you look up how many kids are reported missing every year and then how many are not found the number will be very small. And any child who is not found will remain an open investigation until the case is solved, I know what you mean about the media but each case is investigated in the same way, just not reported the same way. "

More than 11 million its cost the police to search for Maddie so far

Those other kids wouldn't have seen a fraction of that.

It must kill those other missing kids loved ones everytime they hear yet even more about Maddie in the media is all I'm saying

Plymouth

"What about the 48 questions the mother would not answer whilst being interviewed? Bit strange for a parent to refuse to answer questions only the guilty refuse to answer "

Clarence Mitchell lied about this and said it was because she had already been asked the same questions already. This was a deliberate lie because they were 48 new questions.

He also lied saying 4 police forces investigated the McCanns finding them innocent. The Portuguese police didn't. They've never been found innocent. UK police were mandated to start from an "abduction" so obviously have never made progress because there's zero evidence of any abduction. However there is much evidence to suggest Madeleine died in the apartment and her death was covered up with a fabricated abduction story.

The McCanns have all along refused a lie detector test.

As I said, this is because if they had their lies would have been detected.

Plymouth

"Yes I can explain why. If you see videos of the McCann's they are often accompanied by a third person. This is Clarence Mitchell, also known as "a source close to the McCanns".

Go on, I'll play.

The McCanns aren't stupid, but even if they were any idiot would know that if you want to get away with commotting a crime it's best not to continually draw the attention of the police to it.

Why did they not just keep quiet after they "got away with it" over ten years ago? "

Oh boy, DO have a gander at the links I posted if you haven't yet.

This will help explain why part of covering this up is constantly appearing in the media telling the opposite. Organised not by themselves but by Clarence Mitchell (Tony Blair's top media man and reporting directly to the cabinet) who is the "source close to the McCanns" you see in mainstream articles.

That's just not true

She's the UK's jonbenet

It is true mate, if you look up how many kids are reported missing every year and then how many are not found the number will be very small. And any child who is not found will remain an open investigation until the case is solved, I know what you mean about the media but each case is investigated in the same way, just not reported the same way.

More than 11 million its cost the police to search for Maddie so far

Those other kids wouldn't have seen a fraction of that.

It must kill those other missing kids loved ones everytime they hear yet even more about Maddie in the media is all I'm saying"

It’s that much because it’s still ongoing with no end in sight. Most other cases of missing kids are solved quite quickly, whether they are found dead or alive they’re solved quite quickly. Very few cases of missing kids go unsolved for any length of time.

Plymouth

"Who on earth gets a hire car fully valeted on holiday!

They said they needed to get the hire car valeted because the house they stayed in after they left the Mark Warner apartment didn't have a dustbin so they had to use the boot to transport "dirty nappies and vast quantities of rotten meat" to the local tip. and the blood traces in the car was of the the “rotten meat” hmmmm "

The cadaver dogs only alert to human blood. An excuse that can easily fool people. DNA consistent with Madeleine was found. Also behind the sofa, in wardrobe, on Maddie's toy and Kate's clothes (the excuse for that was oh she came into contact with dead bodies at work, also bringing Maddie's toy to work with her, she was an anesthetist I believe).

I never had any contempt for the McCanns by the way. I supported them for 11 years before somehow stumbling onto something much more evidence based completely by chance in February.

So that settles my motives, which is that I don't like to see people still be deceived like I was without saying anything. I give people a chance to make their own minds up. Thankfully more and more people are coming to the realisation the whole story was false so hopefully things will come to a head eventually.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Friends the New Labour's elite..

Plymouth

*Correction: Cadaver dogs alert to the past presence of a human corpse. No other deceased people were reported to have been behind the sofa or in the wardrobe (not big enough for a grown adult but enough space for a small child) at apartment 5A, or in the McCanns hire car.

Blood dogs alert to blood.

I believe she died in that apartment a few days before they reported her missing. So many inconsistencies to their story and why didn’t they do their utmost to answer the police questions and help them. The files make some interesting reading. They’re being protected by someone up high x

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

No one would wish this kind of disaster on anyone. Certainly not on Madeleine herself. But it has always made me very cross that they left the kids on their own. If you're too far away to hear them cry, then you're too far away full stop. Three very young children can get into trouble very quickly. Clearing off to a restaurant so you can have a child free dinner with your friends is unforgivable. The worst case scenario panned out for them, but even if it hadn't, those kids could've been hurt. And yes, it is true that a working class family could well of had the kids taken away.

By *iki cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Thessaloniki, Greece

My thoughts exactly. Completely the wrong reaction. How did she know it was "they"?

I don't know what happened,we will never know what happened.

I do remember watching everything on the tv as it happened.

Just remember seeing the mother and thinking something was off with her.

Not the way a distressed mum would be with her child missing,even with the twins she just didn't seem like a mum would.

Sorry difficult to explain.

By *issminxandmrcCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

All we can say is that (if this had been US)IE: normal working class folk,we'd 100% WOULD have had the Social services on "our backs" for leaving 3 children "unattended" whilst we went for dinner!!!

Rotherham

it's bloody disgusting !!!

When my boys were babies/toddlers and we went away,we bought a light~weight fold down stroller for £25 and took it out with us every evening!!!

We have our Dinner together and when they were tired,they'd simply get in to the buggy and we lay it flat and rock them gently to sleep & take a nice slow walk back to the hotel & put them to bed and continue to relax (on our OWN hotel room balcony)

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS...would we have EVER EVER left our children on their own ..SHAME ON THEM!!!

Rotherham

"Imagine if her parents didn’t have good jobs maybe unemployed and lived on benefits I wonder how the media would of portrayed them because for me mr and mrs McCann have had it easy from the media and from footage of them after she disappeared they didn’t look that bothered I remember one clip showing them playing tennis and looked like they hadn’t a care in the world strange behaviour from parents who’s child is missing personally I can’t stand the pair of them something about them "

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT!! ~ class structure!!! crap!!

Rotherham

"What happened is terrible and is every parents worse nightmare.However they did leave the children alone to enjoy a night out.They have good jobs of the top of my head something in the medical profession and live in a better part of the UK had they been living in a not so good part of the UK with not so good jobs would social services have allowed them to keep the two younger children after what happened and what we know they did the night of the disappearance.

"

there ya go!! Another one agree's with us !!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

" The first thing she said was "they've taken her" ??? You'd say-she's gone,surely. And she left the other 2 kids-You'd never let them out of your sight.

My thoughts exactly. Completely the wrong reaction. How did she know it was "they"?"

How do any of us know what we would say in the nightmare scenario of finding our child missing? What is the right reaction? Is there a script?

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

No one will know the truth except those involved, Everything else has been hypothesis and rumours.

"No one would wish this kind of disaster on anyone. Certainly not on Madeleine herself. But it has always made me very cross that they left the kids on their own. If you're too far away to hear them cry, then you're too far away full stop. Three very young children can get into trouble very quickly. Clearing off to a restaurant so you can have a child free dinner with your friends is unforgivable. The worst case scenario panned out for them, but even if it hadn't, those kids could've been hurt. And yes, it is true that a working class family could well of had the kids taken away. "

Merseyside

"

The cadaver dogs only alert to human blood. An excuse that can easily fool people. DNA consistent with Madeleine was found. Also behind the sofa, in wardrobe, on Maddie's toy and Kate's clothes (the excuse for that was oh she came into contact with dead bodies at work, also bringing Maddie's toy to work with her, she was an anesthetist I believe).

"

I'm not a doctor...

but I'm sure there would be rules about bringing in gifts for patients?

If only to halt the spread of infections/disease?

So a medically qualified anesthetist gives her kids toys to possibly sick people....then gives them back to her child plus the blood?

Dodgy or negligence i cannot decide?

Has anyone joined the dots and got a picture of an alien yet.?

The truth is out there .

Kids get abducted by aliens all the time according to the internet and YouTube .

Plymouth

"No one will know the truth except those involved, Everything else has been hypothesis and rumours. "

I think you'll find much of it is very much evidenced based, unlike the official story.

Its not really good enough to just pooh pooh things so easily, yet probably believe the official version, despite the post above.

Would it help if what members have posted here was presented in a BBC news format instead?

Plymouth

"Has anyone joined the dots and got a picture of an alien yet.?

The truth is out there .

Kids get abducted by aliens all the time according to the internet and YouTube . "

Madeleine McCann was abducted despite a fair mountain of evidence to the contrary, according to BBC, Murdoch etc.

That's a cheap shot. Can't be dismissed that easily.

Plymouth

E.g. Richard Halls documentaries and diligent work others have done can't just be dismissed that easily.

Leeds

"DNA consistent with Madeleine was found. Also behind the sofa, in wardrobe, on Maddie's toy and Kate's clothes (the excuse for that was oh she came into contact with dead bodies at work, also bringing Maddie's toy to work with her, she was an anesthetist I believe).

"

Kate was a GP not anaesthetist. Odd that she came into contact with a dead body at work and then wore the same outfit on holiday without washing it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" The first thing she said was "they've taken her" ??? You'd say-she's gone,surely. And she left the other 2 kids-You'd never let them out of your sight.

My thoughts exactly. Completely the wrong reaction. How did she know it was "they"?

How do any of us know what we would say in the nightmare scenario of finding our child missing? What is the right reaction? Is there a script?"

I don't think there is one BUT I still don't think that would be the first thing you said unless you knew something had happened to the kid or that you were cooking up a story

People comment about how she didn't cry in front of the camera but she may have cried rivers in private. Having said that, there is something not quite right in all of it and I have always thought this from the start. Then when the discrepancies started it just confirmed what I had thought.

Merseyside

"No one will know the truth except those involved, Everything else has been hypothesis and rumours.

I think you'll find much of it is very much evidenced based, unlike the official story.

Its not really good enough to just pooh pooh things so easily, yet probably believe the official version, despite the post above.

Would it help if what members have posted here was presented in a BBC news format instead?"

lol...i trust the police as much as the media...which is i have a great disdain for them.

I just trust the factual evidence that the courts go by...

What your saying yes...there is plenty of evidence pointing to your conclusion that i don't dispute.

All i'm saying is...debating evidence on a swingers forum isn't going to get the police, maddie or us anywhere....

As i said:

"No one will know the truth except those involved"

Be that child snatchers / the parents or anyone else..

Merseyside

How do any of us know what we would say in the nightmare scenario of finding our child missing? What is the right reaction? Is there a script?

I don't think there is one BUT I still don't think that would be the first thing you said unless you knew something had happened to the kid or that you were cooking up a story

People comment about how she didn't cry in front of the camera but she may have cried rivers in private. Having said that, there is something not quite right in all of it and I have always thought this from the start. Then when the discrepancies started it just confirmed what I had thought.

"

"They" is the normal term people use when something has unknowingly happened,

Imagine if kaye mccann had said "He's taken her/She has taken her" .....That would be a big eyebrow raiser.

Just reminds me of boyz in the hood when the guys shot at the start...his mother is screaming "THEY got ma baby"...Its just the most natural thing you can say.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Didn't the police find Madeleine's blood in their hire car? How did that get there?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Imagine if kaye mccann had said "He's taken her/She has taken her" .....That would be a big eyebrow raiser.

Just reminds me of boyz in the hood when the guys shot at the start...his mother is screaming "THEY got ma baby"...Its just the most natural thing you can say."

I am really trying honest, but I still can't see me saying that if I was in the same position...I think my mind wouldn't be on someone taking her but more on where the f*** is she

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Just reminds me of boyz in the hood when the guys shot at the start...his mother is screaming "THEY got ma baby"...Its just the most natural thing you can say.

I am really trying honest, but I still can't see me saying that if I was in the same position...I think my mind wouldn't be on someone taking her but more on where the f*** is she"

Absolutely. Or 'maddy's gone, she's not there!'

In the example from the other poster (admittedly from a film so scripted) that mother knew there were other people involved.

Supposedly the Mccann's didn't know what had happened yet Kate could quite definitively state THEY gave taken her. Who is this 'they'. If there was concern regarding child nappers in the area, so much so to immediately identify this as what had happened it really does come back round to the question of why would you leave your children alone in the apartment so you can go have dinner.

Merseyside

"

I am really trying honest, but I still can't see me saying that if I was in the same position...I think my mind wouldn't be on someone taking her but more on where the f*** is she"

I think at point the Media/News got involved, The local police and community were already looking for her.

If she had wandered off by herself someone would of noticed a little blonde white girl by herself at some point,

So i think kate and gerry/ The police treated it as an abduction?

Merseyside

"

In the example from the other poster (admittedly from a film so scripted) that mother knew there were other people involved.

Supposedly the Mccann's didn't know what had happened yet Kate could quite definitively state THEY gave taken her. Who is this 'they'. If there was concern regarding child nappers in the area, so much so to immediately identify this as what had happened it really does come back round to the question of why would you leave your children alone in the apartment so you can go have dinner. "

Sorry to sidetrack...but conspiracy theorists also love using the word "They"...It can be abstract and mysterious lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Supposedly the Mccann's didn't know what had happened yet Kate could quite definitively state THEY gave taken her. Who is this 'they'. If there was concern regarding child nappers in the area, so much so to immediately identify this as what had happened it really does come back round to the question of why would you leave your children alone in the apartment so you can go have dinner.

Sorry to sidetrack...but conspiracy theorists also love using the word "They"...It can be abstract and mysterious lol "

Aliens!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Most murder victims know their killer. #justsayin

Just reminds me of boyz in the hood when the guys shot at the start...his mother is screaming "THEY got ma baby"...Its just the most natural thing you can say."

I would use the term "Someone has took her/him"

Rotherham

If one of my boys went missing ,you would literally have to heavily sedate me,as I'd be absolutely uncontrollable,that distraught , I be just traumatised!! & & noway could I then go out bloody jogging the day after FFS!!! Pardon me?

it stinks!!! MAKE THEM BOTH DO A POLYGRAPH TEST (unannounced! ~ just turn up at their home and do it with 100% Zero No chance to interfere with the test then !!!

Rotherham

We too (personally) believe that Her dad gave her medication to help her sleep thru (whilst they enjoyed their dinners each night) and it went wrong~ and they couldn't wake her up /or she died of an overdose!!! and got rid of her body(hence the blood in the car,valeting the hire car) Etc Etc ~ it stinks !!!

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"If one of my boys went missing ,you would literally have to heavily sedate me,as I'd be absolutely uncontrollable,that distraught , I be just traumatised!! & & noway could I then go out bloody jogging the day after FFS!!! Pardon me?

it stinks!!! MAKE THEM BOTH DO A POLYGRAPH TEST (unannounced! ~ just turn up at their home and do it with 100% Zero No chance to interfere with the test then !!! "

Polygraph tests are actually very unreliable.

"If one of my boys went missing ,you would literally have to heavily sedate me,as I'd be absolutely uncontrollable,that distraught , I be just traumatised!! & & noway could I then go out bloody jogging the day after FFS!!! Pardon me?

it stinks!!! MAKE THEM BOTH DO A POLYGRAPH TEST (unannounced! ~ just turn up at their home and do it with 100% Zero No chance to interfere with the test then !!! "

I think Kate possibly was sedated after Maddie vanished and thats why she (Kate) appeared to have no emotions and also did (what seems to us) "normal" things such as jogging etc.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

it stinks!!! MAKE THEM BOTH DO A POLYGRAPH TEST (unannounced! ~ just turn up at their home and do it with 100% Zero No chance to interfere with the test then !!!

I think Kate possibly was sedated after Maddie vanished and thats why she (Kate) appeared to have no emotions and also did (what seems to us) "normal" things such as jogging etc. "

Sedated and jogging, interesting juxtaposition

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"We too (personally) believe that Her dad gave her medication to help her sleep thru (whilst they enjoyed their dinners each night) and it went wrong~ and they couldn't wake her up /or she died of an overdose!!! and got rid of her body(hence the blood in the car,valeting the hire car) Etc Etc ~ it stinks !!!"

I agree with the above statement.

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"We too (personally) believe that Her dad gave her medication to help her sleep thru (whilst they enjoyed their dinners each night) and it went wrong~ and they couldn't wake her up /or she died of an overdose!!! and got rid of her body(hence the blood in the car,valeting the hire car) Etc Etc ~ it stinks !!!"

I agree with the above statement.

Merseyside

I would use the term "Someone has took her/him""

I'm pointing out that the natural response to a situation is to use the word "They".

Because a poster earlier pointed out that kate used that word and found it iffy?

They could of said anything and it really wouldnt of changed a thing.

Just watch southpark S05E14...Butters own episode...quite a few parallels to this discussion...

"They" could mean the lizard people David icke believes runs the world .Or they could be a shadowy cult the Mccanns are involved in like the illuminati or similar .I am no expert on cults but I've researched the web and stuff and it all seems legit.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What was the explanation they gave for valeting a hire car at their expense? It’s almost unheard of and in situations like this anything unusual should be considered a lead.

Merseyside

"What was the explanation they gave for valeting a hire car at their expense? It’s almost unheard of and in situations like this anything unusual should be considered a lead. "

Other than kate felt like a spot of bukkake dogging.. i can't think of a reason for a valet.

I personally think she got ecolai bacteria after eating a bit of uncooked chicken so the hotel maintenance man was called to room to replace a flashing light bulb he discovered madeline dead in her bed called the manager on his two way radio who in turn called a doctor and they made the irrational decision to take her and of course bury her in an unmarked grave at the local cemetery to save the good name of the hotel, all staff members involved took the Portuguese vow of secrecy which is a well known but unwritten vow and as far as we can tell so far has never been broken.

So in summing up madeline died of food poisoning....... Simples

kildare

"What was the explanation they gave for valeting a hire car at their expense? It’s almost unheard of and in situations like this anything unusual should be considered a lead. "

I have relatives,who also work in medicine coincidentally, who thoroughly vacuum and clean their hire care before giving it back. They are an older generation tho

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close.I personally think she got ecolai bacteria after eating a bit of uncooked chicken so the hotel maintenance man was called to room to replace a flashing light bulb he discovered madeline dead in her bed called the manager on his two way radio who in turn called a doctor and they made the irrational decision to take her and of course bury her in an unmarked grave at the local cemetery to save the good name of the hotel, all staff members involved took the Portuguese vow of secrecy which is a well known but unwritten vow and as far as we can tell so far has never been broken.

So in summing up madeline died of food poisoning....... Simples"

Yes you are.

YouTube Richard D Hall he has done lots of research into this , hours of videos very compelling

Leeds

But R D Hall is not really a reliable source of information. UFOs; crop circles; 9/11 conspiracy theories etc.

Those people are all of a type!

I’m far from an expert on this and as it’s previously stated it’s awful that poor girl.

That said from day 1 I was suspicious of the parents. The way they handled the situation seemed very odd and the way they spoke of Maddie was more like an object rather than a daughter. Almost cold.

From the various bits I’ve read and seen on the case my take on it is this. They were in the medical profession and I think they drugged the kids to sleep that night so as they could go out. I don’t think they done it intentionally but I think they overdosed Maddie and when they arrived home they realised and disposed of the body. The dna of Maddie that was found in the rental car they hired after her death points towards it.

The taking maddie story just doesn’t add up to me. If a somebody broke into that apartment with the intention of taking the kid. Wouldn’t all the kids be gone? Or if not wouldn’t the younger twins be easier to take and giving their age less likely to say something or remember their parents later in life.

Like I said it’s just my take on the situation. Having a child myself I couldn’t imagine anything worse.

" The dna of Maddie that was found in the rental car they hired after her death points towards it.

"

Could you point me in the direction of where you got this info from please ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is all over the net if you search for it

Leeds

And more importantly:

(a) the Portuguese Police share your views; and

(b) in spite of all the £millions that have been spent by Scotland yard, re-opening the case, and going over all the Portuguese Police investigations, no one else had been arrested.

Theory they over dosed her on sleeping pills or similar so she would sleep and not disturb their socializing in the bar

"Do you think we will ever know what happened that evening? She could still be in hiding, maibe in afrika as it is close.I personally think she got ecolai bacteria after eating a bit of uncooked chicken so the hotel maintenance man was called to room to replace a flashing light bulb he discovered madeline dead in her bed called the manager on his two way radio who in turn called a doctor and they made the irrational decision to take her and of course bury her in an unmarked grave at the local cemetery to save the good name of the hotel, all staff members involved took the Portuguese vow of secrecy which is a well known but unwritten vow and as far as we can tell so far has never been broken.

So in summing up madeline died of food poisoning....... Simples

Yes you are."

ooooo covered up your dick today have we xx

Leeds

"Theory they over dosed her on sleeping pills or similar so she would sleep and not disturb their socializing in the bar"

"They"? Probably "her", which is why he doesn't appear as guilt ridden. And he didn't seem so bothered, that he couldn't play tennis soon after, nor was he bothered about his missing tennis bag either!

"It is all over the net if you search for it"

I have found newspaper reports of it but i wondered where they (the forum poster) had got the info from as theres a lot of false info out there and i would like to read what they read.

Leeds

Put:

"search of mccanns hire car"

into google, and watch the video of the police dog from the UK as it sniffs at the cars in the underground car-park.

"Put:

"search of mccanns hire car"

into google, and watch the video of the police dog from the UK as it sniffs at the cars in the underground car-park."

I have.

Im just interested in what the forum poster had read/watched that made them believe that.

Leeds

Believe what? The dog is trained to find the smell of death. It only indicated at the car hired by the McCanns, post the incident of the child going missing.

There is nothing to believe, other than the dog is right or wrong.

All you need to do is watch the video.

Idiot parents are to blame, what kind of mother or father leaves their children unattended.

She is probably like a submarine. At the bottom of the ocean full of seamen.

Leeds

But were they just poor parents, more interested in going out and having a good time, or is there much more to it than that?

Agreed

"Believe what? The dog is trained to find the smell of death. It only indicated at the car hired by the McCanns, post the incident of the child going missing.

There is nothing to believe, other than the dog is right or wrong.

All you need to do is watch the video."

Im not saying i dont/do believe it. Im simply interested in what they saw/read that made them believe it.

Leeds

But that's not necessarily true. That assumes that there was an abduction, and that is a big and unproven assumption, that might be too simplistic.

What we saying then? It was the parents, right??

"What we saying then? It was the parents, right??"

Im not saying that.

Leeds

So what is your theory?

"It is all over the net if you search for it

I have found newspaper reports of it but i wondered where they (the forum poster) had got the info from as theres a lot of false info out there and i would like to read what they read. "

I watched a documentary a month or so ago about the whole situation. And when they questioned the McCann’s they soon a forensic on the rental car they had and found Maddies dna in the boot I believe. Not 100% but I’m sure it was the boot they found some. When the police investigated they found the rental car wasn’t in the McCanns possession the time of the disappearance.

I’ve heard this many many times over the years.

And to put it bluntly. Yes the parents are 100% to blame you do not a 3yr old and twins younger than 3 unattended at night let alone at home never mind a different country!

Leeds

Yes, I think we have established that.

King's Crustacean

I don’t wish her ill - she lives with the guilt everyday but I had to bite my tongue not to say ‘ if you hadn’t of left them it wouldn’t have happened’

Agreed"

Would you say that to the grandparents and parents of the 6 year old just murdered on Bute ?

To Ben Needhams's grandmother ?

Jamie Bulger's parents ?

April Jones' parents ?

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman ?

Mark Tildesly ?

Rosie Palmer ?

The list could be endless..... none of those children were with their parents.

I don't see how anything said to or about the McCanns helps any part of events but if someone feels the need to 'tell them like it is' ..... tell all the parents.

King's Crustacean

"And to put it bluntly. Yes the parents are 100% to blame you do not a 3yr old and twins younger than 3 unattended at night let alone at home never mind a different country!"

100% to blame ? What about the 'abductor'? do they not share a portion of the blame ?

"It is all over the net if you search for it

I have found newspaper reports of it but i wondered where they (the forum poster) had got the info from as theres a lot of false info out there and i would like to read what they read.

I watched a documentary a month or so ago about the whole situation. And when they questioned the McCann’s they soon a forensic on the rental car they had and found Maddies dna in the boot I believe. Not 100% but I’m sure it was the boot they found some. When the police investigated they found the rental car wasn’t in the McCanns possession the time of the disappearance.

I’ve heard this many many times over the years. "

Thank you for responding.

By *arnsleycpl4uCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 31/07/18 12:36:05]

"And to put it bluntly. Yes the parents are 100% to blame you do not a 3yr old and twins younger than 3 unattended at night let alone at home never mind a different country!

100% to blame ? What about the 'abductor'? do they not share a portion of the blame ?"

If you believe that somebody abducted them then yes. But I don’t personally.

Plus in my opinion if they acted like responsible parents the abductor wouldn’t have the opportunity

Barnsley

"Someone is telling lies .... you dont leave children on their own and go out for a meal ... what on earth were they thinking ... ive rwo small grandchildren and I wouldn't leave them upstairs in bed "
you are so true

King's Crustacean

"And to put it bluntly. Yes the parents are 100% to blame you do not a 3yr old and twins younger than 3 unattended at night let alone at home never mind a different country!

100% to blame ? What about the 'abductor'? do they not share a portion of the blame ?

If you believe that somebody abducted them then yes. But I don’t personally.

Plus in my opinion if they acted like responsible parents the abductor wouldn’t have the opportunity "

Agreed on both points. I can't apportion all the blame to the parents until I find out it's not an abduction but an accident.

Barnsley

"They had the option of a baby sitting service they refused to use.

Why only take maddie and not the twins as well?

During the time they did appeals not once did her parents cry, kate was dolled up to the nines, make up, hair & clothes spot on

Maddie’s blood was found in the boot of their car as well "

King's Crustacean

Idiot parents are to blame, what kind of mother or father leaves their children unattended.

She is probably like a submarine. At the bottom of the ocean full of seamen."

I don't get the seamen reference. What does it mean ?

By *endoverhappyMan  over a year ago

Darlington

Can't take this tread serious with pictures of cocks fannies and tits about

Barnsley

"I have always belived the McCanns were complicit in Maddies death/disappearance and know exactly what happened to her. "
us too poor girl everyone should think about her so sad

This may come across as wrong but here goes. The thing that irritates me most about it is after 11 years we occasionally hear the case is going to be investigated further and I know the police have a responsibility to do this but.

How much of our money does it cost to do so? And also after all this time do they realistically think they can find her

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

100% to blame ? What about the 'abductor'? do they not share a portion of the blame ?"

An abductor is a great thesis, unfortunately there's zero evidence of one.

Unless you know of some that nobody else has found?

Leeds

More than £11 million has been spent so far by the Metropolitan Police.

Truth is...

Hardly any of this has been factual!!!

She makes on average £85k a year on book sales

I will do a new thread we can continue on