FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rain finally

Rain finally

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entileschi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Had a lovely storm on Friday and it is breezy, wet and cool today. Anyone else had a soaking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's been quite refreshing since the storm, I actually have a thin jumper and jeans on today (I've been in the garage watching hubby) and it feels a little alien.

Got to admit I'm still hankering after a little sun though - lazy days, laid in the garden reading in my undies won't last forever.

It’s been raining all weekend here

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"It’s been raining all weekend here "

Same here .

By *entileschi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

"It's been quite refreshing since the storm, I actually have a thin jumper and jeans on today (I've been in the garage watching hubby) and it feels a little alien.

Got to admit I'm still hankering after a little sun though - lazy days, laid in the garden reading in my undies won't last forever. "

What's he doing in the garage?!

"It's been quite refreshing since the storm, I actually have a thin jumper and jeans on today (I've been in the garage watching hubby) and it feels a little alien.

Got to admit I'm still hankering after a little sun though - lazy days, laid in the garden reading in my undies won't last forever.

What's he doing in the garage?!"

Fixing his mates retro car up - nothing dreadfully exciting, I go in ask questions, hold up him working and then I moan when hes not at a convenient stopping point for tea mostly

» Add a new message to this topic