FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you go on TV or wright your story in a magazine about your swinging life?

Would you go on TV or wright your story in a magazine about your swinging life?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you go on a TV show or in a magazine or sunday paper about your swinging life? After reading about the other couple here was thinking who would or would not .. lovely to see that couple being so open but rear i feel .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No for us aswell

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You never know where your life will take you.... and once you do it, you can't take it back.

If I ever get swinging, no.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No definitely not

Once upon a time, long ago, when men were men and women were gratefull, there lived a right horny fucker called .......

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When I'm old and grey and my bits have packed in due to overuse, I'll be writing a book about my experiences. Move over, Belle Du Jour!

When I'm famous, you can all say you knew me.

Not a chance. Read the negative posts on the FB link to this morning, we have a twisted idea on here of how acceptable what we do is deemed to be. And I wouldn't want the hassle that it would bring.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I have often thought about writing a book ..... who wants to be in it?

"I have often thought about writing a book ..... who wants to be in it? "

Me, as long as you don't mind being in mine.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"When I'm old and grey and my bits have packed in due to overuse, I'll be writing a book about my experiences. Move over, Belle Du Jour!

When I'm famous, you can all say you knew me. "

Could I write your Foreword please?

Menston near Ilkley

I would seriously consider it if the money was good.

Yes feel theres a need for a true to life swingers book as ones i have read have been boring . And i never got to that end .

only celebrities like russel brand should be allowed o have threesomes and orgies...no-one else is allowed such a lavish lifestyle without being pigeon holed as a bunch of fatstinkyjeremykyleoutcasts

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"only celebrities like russel brand should be allowed o have threesomes and orgies...no-one else is allowed such a lavish lifestyle without being pigeon holed as a bunch of fatstinkyjeremykyleoutcasts"

Would definitely have a threesome with Russell Brand

[Removed by poster at 26/11/11 18:46:47]

"only celebrities like russel brand should be allowed o have threesomes and orgies...no-one else is allowed such a lavish lifestyle without being pigeon holed as a bunch of fatstinkyjeremykyleoutcasts

Would definitely have a threesome with Russell Brand "

yeahh id fuck his mouth just to shut him up

Menston near Ilkley

"Yes feel theres a need for a true to life swingers book as ones i have read have been boring . And i never got to that end . "

I'm sure that there would be a definate market for it and I now have the time to do it. I think I might sign up for a writing course at college

Actually I dont think I would have to much of an issue with it..

MY family know.. and so does lots of people I wouldnt have told if someone else hadnt though she would tell people to stab me in the back..

I ended up having to explain in brief to a few people.. To be honest.. if people ask me questions I will answer just not in depth and personal details..

I would happily write it and am actually writing something about my journey into being a slave that I was asked by my publisher to write.. although its fictious names.. the story itself is true.

Cali x

"Yes feel theres a need for a true to life swingers book as ones i have read have been boring . And i never got to that end .

I'm sure that there would be a definate market for it and I now have the time to do it. I think I might sign up for a writing course at college "

yes you do that would be alot of fun too xx You can go under new name if you like ,

Menston near Ilkley

"Yes feel theres a need for a true to life swingers book as ones i have read have been boring . And i never got to that end .

I'm sure that there would be a definate market for it and I now have the time to do it. I think I might sign up for a writing course at college yes you do that would be alot of fun too xx You can go under new name if you like , "

......and change playmates names too of course!

Yes and probably will do as soon as my daughter has left school

Shes the only one who doesnt know yet and i would hate to cause any trouble at school for her xx

My friends and family haven't got a clue that I swing, they would totally freak. So no. Its something that I would like to keep my little secret which makes it more thrilling.

"My friends and family haven't got a clue that I swing, they would totally freak. So no. Its something that I would like to keep my little secret which makes it more thrilling. "
Do you know i think your right alot would think its thrilling if its in secret .

No never, not just in relation to swinging, I would never want to be featured in a newspaper or magazine article, or a documentary about any aspect of my life.

Like View said, you never know where life will take you and once you give permission for someone to write about you, or inter_iew you, then you lose control over how that will be portrayed to the media. When you are being paid for your story then the person paying you will be using you to their advantage and not the other way round.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

No never ever, wouldnt like family and friends to know at all.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

No...it wud cause to much upset for my parents.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Hell no!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Not a chance. Read the negative posts on the FB link to this morning, we have a twisted idea on here of how acceptable what we do is deemed to be. And I wouldn't want the hassle that it would bring. "

+1

we inhabit a protected little world here

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

No.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Not a chance. Read the negative posts on the FB link to this morning, we have a twisted idea on here of how acceptable what we do is deemed to be. And I wouldn't want the hassle that it would bring.

+1

we inhabit a protected little world here"

Very true. It's a big bad world out there. Wish everyone else was as open-minded as people on here are, but I ain't naïve to believe that's the case.

"Would you go on a TV show or in a magazine or sunday paper about your swinging life? After reading about the other couple here was thinking who would or would not .. lovely to see that couple being so open but rear i feel . "

I wouldn't do it, but boy I'd have a few stories to tell if I ever did!

Sadly this is Britain, with its instant judgement of you if you so much as wear something diffrent,do something diffrent.

Your never going to be on TV, where the inter_iewer or TV production team are going to tell you, "sounds great,will give it a go meeself, so whats the point?

My friends wouldn't let me drink out of their cups if they knew where my mouth has been, let alone letting them know about the "deviant" acts I perform on men I met via the web!

My children think when they go out I'm sat at home watching Corrie...they'd need therapy if they knew what acts had been carried out on the dining table, living room rugs etc.

It's called "private" life for a reason, so HELL no!

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

not us, we have dealings with the press and still do to the presnt day, and have been let down and mis quoted. The media in the UK try to make 'good' reading and embelish where possibly

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

no way my kids would never speak to me again

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Would be interesting to see just how private our swinging lives would be if say we won 20 million on the lottery? wonder what they would drag up then??

"Would be interesting to see just how private our swinging lives would be if say we won 20 million on the lottery? wonder what they would drag up then?? "

and at that point i'd happily stick my fingers up and say "talk to my high paid lawyer"

"Would be interesting to see just how private our swinging lives would be if say we won 20 million on the lottery? wonder what they would drag up then?? "

They'd have to know who I was first. No way would I be going public if that ever happened.

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

There are those with fear... those that are fearful and those that are fearless? Its like anything in life it all about what is or isn't your cup of tea I'd say? Swingers make an effort to enjoy something that means something to them... like anything in life you can't really knock it until you try it? And there are always levels to anything too... Does the premier league only have footballers... but aren't the group of mates down the park kicking a ball about footballers too?

Swinging is a team sport too isn't it... its about different leagues and fixtures lol

I bet some here on fab are just happy watching the game... some fancy a kick about and others are premier league players...

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

It's almost as if this topic is the hard part of the Leveson inquiry - you might think you're doing a 'nice' inter_iew with a nice magazine, but the rest of the press pack will treat you as an easy target.

"No never ever, wouldnt like family and friends to know at all. "

We know

» Add a new message to this topic