FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Discretion

Discretion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a guy off here who was single, after meeting a few times, he told me him and his ex FB were meeting again. I said I was happy to continue if he was going and so we carried on for a few months. Recently, while browsing fab I came across a couples profile which I guessed might be his. I messaged to asked if it was so I didn’t message the couple in question. He basically freaked out and ended it, saying I’d tell her and accusing me of finding it on purpose, which I think is impossible! Anyway, obviously I wouldn’t I am discreet and wouldn’t want to deliberately hurt this woman’s feelings for no reason (they are just fbs, she’s married).

Personally I don’t see the big deal with me coming across the profile and if I wanted to message, I’d have been better keeping it a secret that I knew about it. Anyone else think this is a bad thing? I feel like I’ve been punished for being honest with him, should I have kept it to myself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you’ve had a lucky escape

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Newsflash... He was probably never single.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

He wasn’t being totally honest with you so don’t beat yourself up over this. Move on and have fun finding someone new

"Newsflash... He was probably never single. "

He definitely is, just got a fb and likes to fuck other women too

"Met a guy off here who was single, after meeting a few times, he told me him and his ex FB were meeting again. I said I was happy to continue if he was going and so we carried on for a few months. Recently, while browsing fab I came across a couples profile which I guessed might be his. I messaged to asked if it was so I didn’t message the couple in question. He basically freaked out and ended it, saying I’d tell her and accusing me of finding it on purpose, which I think is impossible! Anyway, obviously I wouldn’t I am discreet and wouldn’t want to deliberately hurt this woman’s feelings for no reason (they are just fbs, she’s married).

Personally I don’t see the big deal with me coming across the profile and if I wanted to message, I’d have been better keeping it a secret that I knew about it. Anyone else think this is a bad thing? I feel like I’ve been punished for being honest with him, should I have kept it to myself?

"

maybe you should have asked on the contact profile you spoke to him on surely their was a chance she could have read something into the message you sent or maybe she didn't know he had a single profile

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He is hiding something.

He might well not be married but even if he's single he sure as hell hasn't told her that she is sharing.

Take the hint......

That's one drama you don't want to be party too.

"Met a guy off here who was single, after meeting a few times, he told me him and his ex FB were meeting again. I said I was happy to continue if he was going and so we carried on for a few months. Recently, while browsing fab I came across a couples profile which I guessed might be his. I messaged to asked if it was so I didn’t message the couple in question. He basically freaked out and ended it, saying I’d tell her and accusing me of finding it on purpose, which I think is impossible! Anyway, obviously I wouldn’t I am discreet and wouldn’t want to deliberately hurt this woman’s feelings for no reason (they are just fbs, she’s married).

maybe you should have asked on the contact profile you spoke to him on surely their was a chance she could have read something into the message you sent or maybe she didn't know he had a single profile"

I asked him on text, not on the site

maybe you should have asked on the contact profile you spoke to him on surely their was a chance she could have read something into the message you sent or maybe she didn't know he had a single profile

I asked him on text, not on the site"

ahhhh OK well that seems fair then did you like the guy?

His over-reaction alone smacks of an underhand dishonest user who's not used to being caught out.

Well done ....but drop him like a rat you mistook for a kitten !

Was the couples profile you found looking for females... should of messaged them both and joined in

"He is hiding something.

He might well not be married but even if he's single he sure as hell hasn't told her that is sharing.

Take the hint...... "

Oh I’m knew he didn’t want her to know about

me, hence why I asked him so I could avoid the profile. My question is, kwas it a bad thing mentioning it to him, should I have kept it to myself? I thought I was doing the right thing asking him (this profile had no pics of him on so I wasn’t sure!).

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

You did the right thing

I asked him on text, not on the siteahhhh OK well that seems fair then did you like the guy?"

I enjoyed his company and the sex, but what I hate is feeling like I did something wrong!

By *r FuckableMan  over a year ago

Stoke

I asked him on text, not on the siteahhhh OK well that seems fair then did you like the guy?

I enjoyed his company and the sex, but what I hate is feeling like I did something wrong!"

Move on to the next, doors open and close all the time. I think you've done little wrong, but you're deffo better out of it in my opinion.

You did nothing wrong...and if he hadn't he wouldn't have take such strong offense.

I asked him on text, not on the siteahhhh OK well that seems fair then did you like the guy?

I enjoyed his company and the sex, but what I hate is feeling like I did something wrong!

Move on to the next, doors open and close all the time. I think you've done little wrong, but you're deffo better out of it in my opinion. "

Wrong to him? In what way? I’d like to understand from your point of view what you think as that’s maybe why he’s annoyed.

Personally I thought asking him was the best thing so I didn’t message saying hey me and my fb are looking for a couple and risk speaking to her and finding out our fb is one and the same

I enjoyed his company and the sex, but what I hate is feeling like I did something wrong!"

You didn't do anything wrong. His over reaction just shows how guilty he feels. If you'd said nothing he'd still be your fb but he'd also still be deceiving you both. He may be meeting other women too. It feels shit now, but you're better off in the long run.

You’re better off out of it. Leave them to their games.

"You’re better off out of it. Leave them to their games."

Yes I agree just don’t like being accused of something I when I feel I did nothing wrong xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Liars freak out when you catch them in their lies. They don't like to own up to their actions.

I do like it they accuse you of trying to catch them out when in actual fact you wouldn't have caught them out of they'd have just been honest in the first place.

"Liars freak out when you catch them in their lies. They don't like to own up to their actions.

I do like it they accuse you of trying to catch them out when in actual fact you wouldn't have caught them out of they'd have just been honest in the first place. "

Totally agree but in all honesty he told me about her and that they had a couples profile, so I didn’t catch him a lie just so happened to come across his profile and told him I had. The only thing was he made out they weren’t very active and they really were Xx

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Seems like he didn't want his FB knowing about you, probably because they have an agreement to only meet as a couple and it wouldn't go down well if she knew he'd been seeing others without her

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"You’re better off out of it. Leave them to their games.

Yes I agree just don’t like being accused of something I when I feel I did nothing wrong xx"

You DIDN'T do anything wrong. He HAS to blame you because if he doesn't then he has to take responsibility for his own actions and he can't do that.

He is just deflecting. It's up to you to NOT feel the way you do.

"He is hiding something.

He might well not be married but even if he's single he sure as hell hasn't told her that she is sharing.

Take the hint...... "

I agree absolutely hiding something for a reaction like that

Yes I agree just don’t like being accused of something I when I feel I did nothing wrong xx

You DIDN'T do anything wrong. He HAS to blame you because if he doesn't then he has to take responsibility for his own actions and he can't do that.

He is just deflecting. It's up to you to NOT feel the way you do. "

Again Granby is cooking on gas. Absolutely you didn’t do anything wrong hon x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep!

People like him rely on people like you feeling as if they're in the wrong.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yup, you didn't do anything wrong, you just exposed his deception, and he didn't like it.

» Add a new message to this topic