FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockyoflondon OP   Man  over a year ago

all over

Was chatting to a lady for a couple of weeks all was going well and we was planning to meet then when I suggested we split the bill for a hotel she replied the man should cover the expenses then blocked me now I can’t get hold of her. I would’ve been fine to cover them but I’ve obviously blown it now. What do you ladies all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would go halfers. Why would you want to get into contact with someone who blocked you? Clearly not worth it

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It’s tough arranging successful meets but tbh it sounds like you dodged a bullet on that one. Nobody should be taken advantage of.

By *r FuckableMan  over a year ago

Stoke

I've planned a weekend meet off here and I've covered the room costs as it was my idea, but blocking you for it is a bit much, I'd let that one go.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Would you really want to meet someone who expected you to cover the costs of the meet?

Anyone I meet it's strictly down the middle when it comes to the cost of meeting - hotel, club entrance, meals etc. - leaves no room for ambiguity or expectation. If That's not agreeable then I wouldn't want to meet them.

If I'm traveling then I pay for train, they pay for hotel. If I'm not then I'd happily go halves x

The last hotel meet i had i paid for but usually happy to go halves

Looks like you dodged a bullet there OP

Could of been worse could of been a no show and a expensive wank been there before

I have always paid. Be it hotel or dinner i happily pay. And make it perfectly clear that i would have paid for dinner if we had met in a pub or bar and that I have no expectations because i have paid.

(Does that make sense?)

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

There is no problem with someone paying for the hotel, dinner whatever, the problem is with the other person expecting it as a divine right

» Add a new message to this topic