FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Victoria Climbe

Victoria Climbe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched a programme on this and it made me cry. How can people be so evil xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Very sad case

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Psychopaths/sociopaths are just different from the rest of us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sociopaths / psychopaths have no inner morality. They can’t feel

I just can't understand how so many people missed what was going on. Is our society that selfish or are these services just so pushed xx

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Just watched a programme on this and it made me cry. How can people be so evil xx"

What programme/channel was it? Such a sad case. I read the serious case review and it still haunts me.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Unfortunately the multi disciplinary working that would have prevented her demise is still lacking.

We are told about her case to encourage it but it seems a bit of a lost cause as individuals now seem very reluctant to share information on grounds of confidentiality and now we have so many mixed messages over data sharing.

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I remember what happened to her when I was a kid, she is the reason Labour started the Sure Start centres

"Just watched a programme on this and it made me cry. How can people be so evil xx

What programme/channel was it? Such a sad case. I read the serious case review and it still haunts me. "

It's on YouTube xx

"I remember what happened to her when I was a kid, she is the reason Labour started the Sure Start centres "

Was it? Xx

Nottingham

"I remember what happened to her when I was a kid, she is the reason Labour started the Sure Start centres

Was it? Xx"

Yes it was. They didn’t want a repeat of what happened to her & it was a way for parents to ask for help etc x

"I remember what happened to her when I was a kid, she is the reason Labour started the Sure Start centres

Was it? Xx

Yes it was. They didn’t want a repeat of what happened to her & it was a way for parents to ask for help etc x "

I didn't know that, thank you xx aren't most of them now closed? Xx

I didn't mean to do that emoji xx

Nottingham

Was it? Xx

Yes it was. They didn’t want a repeat of what happened to her & it was a way for parents to ask for help etc x

I didn't know that, thank you xx aren't most of them now closed? Xx "

Some have closed due to budgets etc (I used to be chairman of my local lag for them) the one near me is open but a lot of activities have been cut etc x

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Was it? Xx

Yes it was. They didn’t want a repeat of what happened to her & it was a way for parents to ask for help etc x "

The trouble is a lot of people like that don't want any outside interference.

Nottingham

Was it? Xx

The trouble is a lot of people like that don't want any outside interference. "

That’s because of the stigma that used to be associated with sure start centres but they aren’t like that anymore

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Was it? Xx

If only they were on the ball in Rotherham!.

The trouble with child services is not political, it's a lack of consequences for employees and bosses at councils.

Most of the Rotherham lot (which is practically all labour by the way) are still working in child services

What do you mean xx

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Was it? Xx

The trouble is a lot of people like that don't want any outside interference.

That’s because of the stigma that used to be associated with sure start centres but they aren’t like that anymore "

I was thinking more along the lines of, they don't think they need help.

» Add a new message to this topic