FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When nothing helps..

When nothing helps..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever just get a day when you’re low, and nothing you do pulls you out of the slump?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I watch a sad film a d have a good cry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you ever just get a day when you’re low, and nothing you do pulls you out of the slump? "

Yes...often

I just go with and wallow in my own misery, play sad songs and feel sorry for myself...

Im usually ok by the next day

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think we all do from time to time - when it happens to me I either try and locate the source and put things right or go to bed determined the next day will be better

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think everyone does. All you can do is endure.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I had many days like that years ago when I was going through depression. Thankfully, not many days like that recently.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I usually persuade my bitches to meet me for coffee and have a good old soul cleansing chat.

If my bitches aren’t available then a kitchen disco.

Hope you feel brighter soon

Yes hun all the time

The stupidest things piss me off which annoys me even more x

"Do you ever just get a day when you’re low, and nothing you do pulls you out of the slump? "

Yep. All the time

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Oh yes. Negative Bio rhythms/the doldrums/feeling deflated - term it what you will; It befalls is all of us from time to time

Yes too often. I just hide myself away, go a bit quiet and wallow in it for the day/s. Hope you feel brighter soon x

That's a normal day.

By *ast_And_CuriousMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Yep. I think everyone gets that sometimes? If it's every day then you're most likely suffering with depression.

"I think we all do from time to time - when it happens to me I either try and locate the source and put things right or go to bed determined the next day will be better "

Finding out what's relly holding you back is key. Too often we think it's something small and annoying that's the problem and never look for the real problem. There's nothing wrong with wallowing for a day and letting yourself feel the pain, but unless you suffer from depression you should be getting to the root of things.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Yes sadly so.... but you have to ride it like a wave and remember it will pass and then dust your self down and keep swimming to calmer waters.

Sending hugs xx

"I think we all do from time to time - when it happens to me I either try and locate the source and put things right or go to bed determined the next day will be better

Finding out what's relly holding you back is key. Too often we think it's something small and annoying that's the problem and never look for the real problem. There's nothing wrong with wallowing for a day and letting yourself feel the pain, but unless you suffer from depression you should be getting to the root of things."

That would be unrequited love...

"Yes sadly so.... but you have to ride it like a wave and remember it will pass and then dust your self down and keep swimming to calmer waters.

Sending hugs xx"

Thank you beautiful xx

"Do you ever just get a day when you’re low, and nothing you do pulls you out of the slump?

Yes too often. I just hide myself away, go a bit quiet and wallow in it for the day/s. Hope you feel brighter soon x "

Thank u babe xz

"I usually persuade my bitches to meet me for coffee and have a good old soul cleansing chat.

If my bitches aren’t available then a kitchen disco.

Hope you feel brighter soon"

Thank you xx

"I think we all do from time to time - when it happens to me I either try and locate the source and put things right or go to bed determined the next day will be better

Finding out what's relly holding you back is key. Too often we think it's something small and annoying that's the problem and never look for the real problem. There's nothing wrong with wallowing for a day and letting yourself feel the pain, but unless you suffer from depression you should be getting to the root of things.

That would be unrequited love... "

Well then your immediate plan of action depends upon wheather they are a swinger or a vanilla.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Yes regularly do you know what is causing you to feel this way?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Yup good days and bad days..Think everyone suffers to some extent.

Easy said but try things to take your mind off the problems by distraction.

Find an absorbing Netflix series. Get out in the fresh air with a lively dog.

Do something kind for someone that needs help.

Its miserable for sure, feel better soon.

Yes, I think most people do from time to time. I find that going for a run helps me to put things in perspective

I eat a lettuce and vinegar sandwich, go to see my mum and sister and drink tea or JD.

All too often. If I can, I go and squish my nephew, that helps. Which reminds me, I need to go squish my nephew.

Hope you feel better soon.

Well then your immediate plan of action depends upon wheather they are a swinger or a vanilla."

Vanilla... well no not Vanilla, but real life

Well then your immediate plan of action depends upon wheather they are a swinger or a vanilla.

Vanilla... well no not Vanilla, but real life "

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm sure this is of no help whatsoever but there are always people worse off than you.

You don't usually have to go far to find them either.

Yep. Feeling a bit out of sorts currently. Music helps. Xx

By *hysoseriouslyMan  over a year ago

Kent

I think it’s weird if we don’t have days like this, it’s completely normal. Just remember not too make too many big decisions when you feel like it as it’s just a low day and not how you are going to feel all the time.

Oh, and have red wine and a flirty chat. Try to break the bad

» Add a new message to this topic